Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ (4787 Views)

You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham / 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph / Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 31, 2010
usbcable:

When I saw the topic I wanted to see what Big B1 would say, and am just amused as always.
@depilot,
but those figures would apply only if IBB wins PDP's candidature.
you dey mind depilot with his yeye stat. . . .he's in the class of big b1 and kennyblues. .bootlickers
Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by oluagness(m): 7:42am On Jul 31, 2010
His failure has just begun.
Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 31, 2010
God help Nigeria.
Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by bkbabe97y(m): 7:51am On Jul 31, 2010
I thot Ojukwu endorsed this man?
Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by Chidoski(m): 7:56am On Jul 31, 2010
I think we are overblowing the capabilities and supposed smartness of that big fool,as far as I am concerned he is the dumbest Nigerian to think that with what he did to us he will still come back to rule this nation.I dont want to scuttle his supposed presidential ambition but to see him in jail for inflictin so much pain to s as a nation

.@Big 1,the same people u saw in the streets of Ibadan will also be the same people that will com out and welcome Jonathan or any other Presidential candidate,they are hungry,the north should present a credible Nigerian to contest against Jonathan and not Atiku or IBB cos they will never win.I rest my case
Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 31, 2010
Yes,on behalf of ibo
bk.babe97y:

Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by fugocisse: 8:00am On Jul 31, 2010
When guy are marrying four wives with each wife having more than five kids, how wont their population be that much

but remember most men in those areas are short of women to marry where by dying without contributing to the population grin
Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by fugocisse: 8:04am On Jul 31, 2010
the truth is that ibb must be allowed to run come 2011 grin but thats running into jail or exile and never into aso rock angry angry angry angry

ibb is a monster, a killer, he is the one who set migeria to the path of distruction! death is knocking on his day but he fails to understand.

fellow nigerians! we will rise again
Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 31, 2010
fugocisse:

the truth is that ibb must be allowed to run come 2011 grin but thats running into jail or exile and never into aso rock angry angry angry angry

ibb is a monster, a killer, he is the one who set migeria to the path of distruction! death is knocking on his day but he fails to understand.

even jail is not ready to accept him.ibb has done so much havoc to nigeria than any other person.God himself knows what to do with ibb.
Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by bkbabe97y(m): 8:18am On Jul 31, 2010
fugocisse:

I dont believe you! Ojukwu said he's a wonderful man. . . he even gave him a Ibo name! So ure a liar! If Ojukwuw says something it must be true!
Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by fugocisse: 8:54am On Jul 31, 2010
@ bk/baby I dont believe you! Ojukwu said he's a wonderful man. . . he even gave him a Ibo name! So ure a liar! If Ojukwuw says something it must be true

bk/baby! in this forum, you just showed your high level of hatred to the igbo race! but mind you! cant you just make your comments without saying rubbish about the igbo's?

naira land is a furum for true patriotic nigerians who are agitating for a way foward and for the progress of all the tribes,ethnics and zones in the nigerian entity! irrespective of minority or majority, and not tribalistic bigots like you who goes about trying to infuse comflicts with any given space.

bk/baby your comments about igbos are always tribalistic centerd in other to tanish our image. remember this! there is no room for people like you in our intended modern day nigeria where every nigerian will live in peace with one another. afterall we are nigerians and nigerians we will be untill proven otherwise.
remember what affects the least of us affects us all. long live the federal republic of nigeria!

now spank me if you can!
Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by Olaolufred(m): 9:38am On Jul 31, 2010
Big B1 (m)

IBB wasn't going to show up anyway; everything went the way it was planned. IBB is still the smartest politician around today in Nigeria.
I repeat, everything went exactly the way it was planned, just be patient and allow the time to tell.
It is absolutely certain that IBB is our next president.

Think You made a big mistake called Falacy of generalisation.
IBB had been your presido since 1985.

Even when he was forced to step aside as he said, he remained your own presido till date.

Using the word "OUR" is the biggest mistake i had ever seen in use of English.

Eyin arije nidi modaru. You will all be put to utter shame.
Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by Olaolufred(m): 9:53am On Jul 31, 2010
Big B1 (m)

It would have made more sense for haters to jubilate if this had taken place in Kano or Sokoto.
If IBB could get just 25 percent of the entire Oyo state Votes (which I'm sure that he'll get) I think he will be sitting pretty.
He doesn't want more than that, therefore it is ok to say the rally flops. You may not see it or understand it at this time, but IBB has already accomplished his goal in Ibadan.

What was IBB's goal, Is it to just announce and cancel? If that is his goal, Then, he will soon cancel his hopeless ambition.

Furthermore, you may not know about this, but apart from the the few noise makers, IBB's suppoters came out heavily to support their man. Traffic from Ibadan to Lagos was unbelievable and the airport road was also blocked. So, my friends just calm down and allow time to tell. IBB is in it to win it.

I think you, Small 1 should counsel yourself to wait. because you are fantasizing. Wait and see how your dissappointment will be sooooo long.

I wonder what would happen in the north when Goodluck does show up to campaign?

Nothing will Happen, except that he will be recieved. Any group that revolt will become an authomatic Eran Ileya.
They will all die of half bullet.
Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by Amitex(m): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2010
I personally believe that IBB failed long before the elections.  It is now clear that he cannot win PDP ticket; as an independent candidate, he cannot even win Niger state, neither can he as a candidate for any othe remaining political parties.   I believe that 2011 presidential election is clearly an easy pick for Jonathan, it is really his GOODLUCK once again.  The North is busy crying about zoning because they do not have a credible and sellable candidate, all those who have indicated their interests have failed Nigeria before.

IBB: annuled June 12, decimated the Nigerian economy, instituted corruption in high places and wiped out a crop of military officers amongst other evils.  The evil genius has not hidden his pride for these evils.  He can never rule Nigeria again.  Remember we said "NEVER AGAIN!!!"

BUHARI: Good man, humble disciplined but hates Christianity.  His open and avowed support for Sharia is his greatest undoing.  He cannot win.

ATIKU: Well had a good political platform, riding on the shoulders of the Yar Adua political machinery until he made the worst political move of his career by crossing over to AC as presidential candidate.  Right now he does not have a PDP membership card, so on which party is he running this time around?  Anyway, he is said to be broke and as such cannot win.

Who again? I don't think I can remember any other name.  So, it is Jonathan all the way coasting to Aso Rock.  Lucky guy!

For all those listing states and numbers, please remember that 2010 voters register is going to be captured using biometric process.  We can almost see that by this means, the real population figures will become clearer.  Also remeber that during Obama & McCain elections, the pundits were too sure that McCain was head to head with Obama.  When the results came, we saw what happened.

My humble plea is that IBB, Atiku, Buhari, etc. should be prepared to accept defeat come 2011 and congratulate the winner, Jonathan.  These things are not just happening now they have already been determined in the spiritual realm.  According to Book of Daniel 5:21c ", till he knew that the most high God ruled in the kingdom of men, and that he appointeth over it whomsoever he will. "

God bless Nigeria!
Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by BabaO2: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2010
I still wonder, why northers want to terminate Goodluck Jonathan's political career prematurely, just because he lost his boss. If we truly believe we are one, PDP and the whole of North should see it indecent to replace Jonathan with another person from the north. Obviously, Jonathan cannot be vice president again.
I think this International Born Bastard wants to cause another civil war in Nigeria, he knows he cannot win free and fair election in Nigeria. Whatever his ulterior motive maybe, God is a Nigerian.
Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by fugocisse: 10:29am On Jul 31, 2010
jonathan all the way come 2011 grin, am in support of which ever zone the presidency will come from only if the person will have the progress of all nigerians in mind!

as the case may be the north at this juncture does not posses any credible aspirant, and they have at hand is these bunch of looters whom have been tried before but they did not only fail but they took us 50years backwards.
so jonathan appears to be the chosen one, even if he may not solve all our problems am sure he will set us to the path of progress.
Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by 1988: 10:47am On Jul 31, 2010
the evil that men do live after them
Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by babariches: 11:03am On Jul 31, 2010
May be is not that he is shy to show up, He went for a secret meeting with Baba OBJ.

Sure IBB must fail by 2010, the democracy you don't give you cannot govern.
Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by MetalGong2(m): 11:24am On Jul 31, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Does the name Ojukwu reduce the monthly income you earn from your pros.titution biz . . .Fu$cking Latino bas.tard.
Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by ogunniyi2: 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2010
hello my people! i want to remind you that majority carry the vote! cursing IBB may not be the best bet to resolve this issue,instead of this, why don't u who are against IBB aspiration to commence aggressive campaign to convince the populace why u believe that IBB is not good enough for Nigeria.mind you some people are ready to die for him. so forget about any sentiment that he is not a good man!
Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by binhozie(m): 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Yes,on behalf of ibo

Anytime i see your location, i shake my head in wonderment
Which presidential villa? omo Yoruba that hasnt seen civilization grin
Obasanjo had his chance to rule, what did he do? Camouflaging in civilian colours to wreck havoc on naija
eedioot. shocked
Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2010
ogunniyi2:

hello my people! i want to remind you that majority carry the vote! cursing IBB may not be the best bet to resolve this issue,instead of this, why don't u who are against IBB aspiration to commence aggressive campaign to convince the populace why u believe that IBB is not good enough for Nigeria.mind you some people are ready to die for him. so forget about any sentiment that he is not a good man!
the campaign against him has already begun both online and publicly evident is the protest in ibadan.the major thing he wanted is to become pdp flagbearer and i'm sure that wont happen,so the guy would repeat the decision he took in 2007 by stepping down even after he had purchased the nomination form.shame on him,na by force ?
Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by clomn(m): 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2010
ibb is still ibb any day any time but he will not smell that seat this time lets enjoy our looted money in his custody.
Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by redsun(m): 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2010
Nigerian population census is just as fraudulent as nigerian elections.How sparcely populated arid arid north can be more populous than the fertile and vibrant west,south,east of niigeria is something that beats my imaginations and should be a thing of  concern to every right thinking nigerian.

The population of nigeria just like the leadership conspiracies are the make up of the british in order to justify the northern power domoination of nigeria,it is not real,it is just a word of mouth and on that basis all the so-called population census in nigeria are conducted,assumption.

Before any reasonable eletion will take place in nigeria,there must first of all be a scientific,detail and impartial populace census of nigeria,if not it will still boil down to assumption that northerners are more populous and have the winning advantages and rights.
Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by Iykolysis: 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2010
IBB is an Anti - Christ, do not give him any support. He institutinalised d hydra-headed curruption we are battling with today.
Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by seanet02: 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2010
he will fail as many times as he contests.
Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by redsun(m): 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2010
That IBB,a villain is a presidential candidate iin nigeria,even as an independent candidate without affilition to any poplitical party highlights the failed nature of nigerian state.

Look no further,nigeria is a failed rogue state under the ausopices of criminals like obasanjo,danjuma and co
Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by sley4life(m): 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2010
IBB is a looser. He thinks the past can be forgotten easily
Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by redsun(m): 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2010
It is the same ball game.Obasanjo became the president of nigeria with his track record as a notorious and retarded criminal.,hence IBB'S audacity to give it a shot bearing in mind that nigerian populace are like the blind that can easily be led and controlled by any willing one eyed leader.
Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by Darayola(m): 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2010
The only politicians in Nigeria today are IBB and Obasanjo, others are counterfits, It happens the way he planned it, the only thing that can revert his presidential ambition is Prayer, If IBB wants to become the president of Nigeria today, he will, Take it or you leave it
Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by kobikwelu(m): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2010
hmmm
what is this ?

**********peeps in**********

full of tribal sentiments, ethnic jingoism, myopic thoughts not fully thought through,

********runs out*********
Re: IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ by mrperfect(m): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2010
He just couldn't make it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Summit Hills Calabar- World Class Developmental Area Underconstruction (pics) / Senate President To Step Down Tuesday / You’ll B Shocked What PMB Allegedly Did When Informd Of Biafrans Protests Yestad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.