Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Bbnaija's Tobi Bakre And Kemen Shows Off Their Muscles At The Gym (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Tobi Bakre And Kemen Shows Off Their Muscles At The Gym (photo) (1601 Views)

BBNaija's Tobi Bakre And Wife Anu Welcome First Child, A Baby Boy (Photos) / Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija's Tobi Bakre And Kemen Shows Off Their Muscles At The Gym (photo) by enunlewa: 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
The bbnaija stars Tobi Bakre and Kemen were pictured together at the gym.

News from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/bbnaijas-tobi-bakre-and-kemen-shows-off-their-muscles-at-the-gym

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Bbnaija's Tobi Bakre And Kemen Shows Off Their Muscles At The Gym (photo) by enunlewa: 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2018
sad
Re: Bbnaija's Tobi Bakre And Kemen Shows Off Their Muscles At The Gym (photo) by MexxIT(m): 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
See as person hand b like laps
Re: Bbnaija's Tobi Bakre And Kemen Shows Off Their Muscles At The Gym (photo) by Peterdredd(m): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
#TeamFit grin
Re: Bbnaija's Tobi Bakre And Kemen Shows Off Their Muscles At The Gym (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
undecided
Re: Bbnaija's Tobi Bakre And Kemen Shows Off Their Muscles At The Gym (photo) by itspzpics(m): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2018
cheesy wink
Re: Bbnaija's Tobi Bakre And Kemen Shows Off Their Muscles At The Gym (photo) by SIMPLYkush: 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
shameless dude, see how he I smiling, even after trying to rape tboss, it shall never be well with him, idiot rapist
Re: Bbnaija's Tobi Bakre And Kemen Shows Off Their Muscles At The Gym (photo) by GistmoreNG: 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Doesn't Deserve This! The Actress In Tears As Her Dance Got Her F / Jackie Appiah Fabulously Dressed / Bbnaija Star, T-boss, Celebrates Daughter's 6 Month On Earth Wit Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.