Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,599 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions (69047 Views)

Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / Priestess Ogbanje Repents, Renounces Her Juju In Enugu (Photos) / Choir Master Relaxes With Busty Lady On A Beach In Akwa Ibom, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions by rummmy: 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lordofthewest:
The foolish igbo bigot was never part of the church in the first place, she's probably part of those church members who go to church to sow seed of hate.
... Don't force me to abuse you... What concern igbo here? Learn how to respect my people please...... And please don't quote me again, go away with your tribalism, if a church pastor is not practicing what he is preaching, any member have the right to denounce been a member.... The member see osibanjo as one and she did what she think was right for her... RCCG is a tribalistic church with over 90% of their pastor from the same tribe. Na only them Waka come? If only my people will be wiser.......

1 Like

Re: RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions by holaralph(m): 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
franchasng:
Hmmmm, I am not assistant to Bishop Oyedepo but I will sure direct your questions to a friend close to him to get a reliable answer.

But to me, he do speak up for Christians and the Church in Nigeria.

He had blasted Buhari and other politicians many times if you watch his videos
. HMMMMMM OKAY SIR, AM NOT HERE TO CONDEMN OR JUDGE RATHER AM HERE TO SAY EXCESSIVE TRUST AND BELIEVE IN PEOPLE THAT CALL THEMSELF MAN OF GOD CAN CAUSE EXCESSIVE DISAPPOINTMENTS. DONT EVER STICK YOUR NECK OUT FOR ANY BODY THAT CALLS HIMSELF MAN OF GOD..... THAT IS OVER 40 SOMETHING YEARS EXPERIENCE RATHER STICK OUT YOUR NECK FOR ALMIGHTY GOD. because THEY ARE MEN LIKE US
Re: RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions by Sleekfingers: 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2018
Poverty have damaged so many Nigerians brains.....always attaching their stupidity with religions...

Your religion is your business....but most them go to church because of their daddy and mummy g.o......

All these useless people voted for buhari, because osinbajo is Christian and a pastor....this country can never be develop with this kinda mentalities

1 Like

Re: RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions by Charly68: 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
May be her father is in PDP ,you are leaving the church because of VP as if you gave your life to VP and not Jesus ..did the Bible teaches you to look unto man or Jesus ? Is Osinbajo the author and finisher of your faith ? Something must be definitely wrong somewhere .Those of you who are crying foul over the man are pure hypocrites ..stop doing the work of the Holy Spirit for him..leave the VP to his God.
Re: RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions by rexwalters: 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2018
franchasng:
Yes because Igbos are the only fearless people in Nigeria.

Others love to pretend so they won't offend anybody and be seen as calm tribe or people but Igbos fear nobody at all!

That is why, if Igbos had gotten their own country since 1969, believe me, their country would have been close to Europe or even better because they won't tolerate nonsense from any leader, they are ready to die telling you your fuckup angry

If other tribes can be like Igbos, Nigeria will advance better than it is now.

I mean I have Yoruba, Hausa-Fulani, Ijaw, Bini, etc friends and they all complain about Buhari individually but once they are in midst of their tribesmen, their brain reset and they start to defend and praise Buhari and you will be like WTF shocked
Worse than a disillusioned dreamer,most igbo people have run from the Eastern States of Nigeria to Lagos and Abuja,why did they not stay to develop their region,They are waiting for the Federal Government,what value has democrazy brought to them since 1999?

with all their Own Governors and senators what is their to shown in industrialization?even nnameka kanu is helping develop Tel Aviv israel. Ndi igbo the biggest braggers,Empty Barrels make the loudest noise. Villager from your comparison,it's quite obvious you haven't been to obodoyibo before?

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
i have always said rccg has no pastors, they re business developers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions by 9gerian: 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
Please o let them continue sharing the money to the traders o, and even SMEs under whatever guise they want. Make sure it covers all states of the federation with more people (especially more enterprising women in the rural areas) brought into it.

A lot of families would be empowered and better for it as most Nigerians really do deserve any and every leverage they can get from a very wicked political class. Long overdue!

The politics would sort itself out one way or the other! The people just need to wise up and insist on a debate amongst all the presidential aspirants. Issue based debates with facts and figures!

HeyCorleone:

This is highly stupid.

Most of you are scared to criticize these MOGs because you think God will punish you for doing so. Why didn't God punish Martin Luther? Indeed Luther would turn in his grave at the mess Protestantism has turned to.

If Osinbajo had any modicum of sense and any iota of the fear of God, he'd have long since resigned. But if he had any brains in the first place, he wouldn't have gotten involved in politics at all. It's clearly stated in the Bible, in the book of Kings, that a priest shouldn't be involved in the affairs of the state, and the King shouldn't be involved in affairs of the temple.

Calling Osinbajo a mere figurehead and using it as the reason for his ineffectiveness is a very weak defence, and is only a solace for the most foolish fools. Why is he actively involved in tradermoni and other acts of the government if he's not in full support of it?

Y'all ass lickers should use the brains God gave y'all. He won't punish you.
Re: RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
dokyOloye:
let him resign if he can't make an impact.
Part of what he Buhari used to deceive some Christians was d notion that his deputy is a pastor.
I wrote Osinbajo off after d killing of the female pastors in Abuja and Kano.
Do you know that in d case of Kano,d attorney general of Kano state entered a no case submission for d suspects including d prime suspect who instigated d mob with d false accusation of blasphemy?
They were released from detention and continued harassing the late pastor's husband until he had to run away from Kano.
This is under d watch of a pastor as vice president.

So you are expecting the VP to carry stick an beat Buhari to death abi or carry placard to protest?
Even under OBJ and GEJ who wre both Christian President what did they do better than PYO to protect Christians?

Next time you tackle PYO, i will come to your house and seize your dinner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions by rexwalters: 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
quentin06:
i have always said rccg has no pastors, they re business developers.
Hypocrite you know the secret and you are dead broke and complaining?wont you go and join them since you can't beat them,Lazy fellow?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions by holaralph(m): 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
[quote author=Charly68 post=73474613]May be her father is in PDP ,you are leaving the church because of VP as if you gave your life to VP and not Jesus ..did the Bible teaches you to look unto man or Jesus ? Is Osinbajo the author and finisher of your faith ? Something must be definitely wrong somewhere .Those of you who are crying foul over the man are pure hypocrites ..stop doing the work of the Holy Spirit for him..leave the VP to his God. [/q. BROS DON'T GIVE YOURSELF EXCESS STRESS JARE...... WHO DOESNT KNOW THE TRUTH WE ALL KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT JARE LEAVE THEM TO WALLOW IN THEIR HYPOCRITIC RIVER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions by masqot(m): 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
memez:
A female RCCG member has taken to her twitter timeline with user id, @justiceosuji, as she renounces membership because of Nigerian vice president, Prof. Yomi Osinbajo.

Read tweet below...

https://mobile.twitter.com/JusticeOsuji/status/1068763251167633408

News from Gistmore http://gistmore.com/female-rccg-renounces-membership-because-vp-osinbajo-see-reactions

Wetin concern me. Did you broadcast when you joined? #freedomofassociation Pls, who is the kite and who is the chick?
Re: RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Osibanjo is a known thief

He uses RCCG to hide his evil manipulations

#HateSpeech

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions by igwefivestar(m): 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
NigerianDiamond:

The name is Mike and not Mark. It shows how much you know the US VP.
ok sir tank
Re: RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions by NigerianDiamond(m): 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
HeyCorleone:

I never insinuated that in my comment. The lady also never mentioned such.

But he's one of the pillars, now he's so neck deep in mess because of what? Is it money that he doesn't have or prestige?

Osinbajo is just like an average black man. Selfish, directionless, and utterly useless.

It's good she left. I know it's God you worship. But if a senior pastor can be like this without any reprimand, what's to say the main head isn't affected? Think.

Senseless comment. Is Osinbajo the reason you serve God? Was Jonathan not a christian between 2011 and 2015 when Boko Haram were killing christians here and there, why didn't the bigot prevail on him and Christians in government to resign and boycott the general elections? She is a tribalist that doesn't know how to attack a Yoruba VP than to use a medium such as his place of worship as a yardstick of attack. We understand how it goes. Osinbajo will be there from 2019 -2023 God willing expect he decides to withdraw his candidature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions by NigerianDiamond(m): 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
AnanseK:

Your are a member of the human race and among them there are criminals and bad people. Are you going to abandon the world?

In any case you will have to abandon all churches because there can’t any churches with thousands of people all 100% faultless like you.

God bless you...You said it as it is. I guess she needs to renounce humanity since there are many bad people in the world.
Re: RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions by historic: 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
IntrovertedK:
All these omo nna actually think someone cares about them. If you like resign your life... Mtcheew

And who cares about you too..pathetic!
Re: RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions by franchasng: 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2018
rexwalters:
Worse than a disillusioned dreamer,most igbo people have run from the Eastern States of Nigeria to Lagos and Abuja,why did they not stay to develop their region,They are waiting for the Federal Government,what value has democrazy brought to them since 1999?

with all their Own Governors and senators what is their to shown in industrialization?even nnameka kanu is helping develop Tel Aviv israel. Ndi igbo the biggest braggers,Empty Barrels make the loudest noise. Villager from your comparison,it's quite obvious you haven't been to obodoyibo before?
oh yeah grin

Re: RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions by rexwalters: 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
[quote author=holaralph post=73474837][/quote]Only a Fool will waste their time trying to please these ungrateful Nigerians,even the scripture teaches us that a good man is never honored in his own country. No honor amongst thieves,Apc rigs the election like pdp did in 2003,2007 and 2011 and tried to do in 2015 but Apc retains power till at least 2027.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions by 77up(m): 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
Bossontop:
As usual......reactors everywhere

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
that meme thou grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions by HeyCorleone(m): 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
NigerianDiamond:

Senseless comment. Is Osinbajo the reason you serve God? Was Jonathan not a christian between 2011 and 2015 when Boko Haram were killing christians here and there, why didn't the bigot prevail on him and Christians in government to resign and boycott the general elections? She is a tribalist that doesn't know how to attack a Yoruba VP than to use a medium such as his place of worship as a yardstick of attack. We understand how it goes. Osinbajo will be there from 2019 -2023 God willing expect he decides to withdraw his candidature.

There's a difference between being a Christian and serving in a capacity such as being a pastor.

Who is the government? You and I of course. But there are those bestowed with the power to take decisions and all. So what if Jonathan was a Christian? That is completely different from being a pastor. Or do you now assume that pastors are mere men? What about the anointing? Now you're saying she's tribalistic. Why? Osinbajo would be there 2019-2023 God willing. How?

Your words are like the ramblings of an insane fellow.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions by holaralph(m): 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
rexwalters:
Only a Fool will waste their time trying to please these ungrateful Nigerians,even the scripture teaches us that a good man is never honored in his own country. No honor amongst thieves,Apc rigs the election like pdp did in 2003,2007 and 2011 and tried to do in 2015 but Apc retains power till at least 2027.
. HMMMMM THIS IS BIG TALK OOOOO. ORO NLA ORO OPOLO LELEYI OOOO. GOD HELP US
Re: RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions by Akolawole(m): 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
She is a church-goer. Definitely not a follower of Christ.

The bible says there are noble and ignoble and both worship in the same church.
Re: RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions by somehow: 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
LOL, there is a difference between HATE and BRAVERY.

Don't mix it up!

franchasng:
Yes because Igbos are the only fearless people in Nigeria.

Others love to pretend so they won't offend anybody and be seen as calm tribe or people but Igbos fear nobody at all!

That is why, if Igbos had gotten their own country since 1969, believe me, their country would have been close to Europe or even better because they won't tolerate nonsense from any leader, they are ready to die telling you your fuckup angry

If other tribes can be like Igbos, Nigeria will advance better than it is now.

I mean I have Yoruba, Hausa-Fulani, Ijaw, Bini, etc friends and they all complain about Buhari individually but once they are in midst of their tribesmen, their brain reset and they start to defend and praise Buhari and you will be like WTF shocked

1 Like

Re: RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions by NigerianDiamond(m): 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
rummmy:
... Don't force me to abuse you... What concern igbo here? Learn how to respect my people please...... And please don't quote me again, go away with your tribalism, if a church pastor is not practicing what he is preaching, any member have the right to denounce been a member.... The member see osibanjo as one and she did what she think was right for her... RCCG is a tribalistic church with over 90% of their pastor from the same tribe. Na only them Waka come? If only my people will be wiser.......

Why haven't Igbos renounced the Catholic Church when the news of underage seminarian rape/abuse was exposed? Why are those in the Anglican Church still worshipping in the same church that announced a gay priest? I just laugh at the hypocrisy of your people... I remembered how some of your people are even clamoring for Rev. King release after all his deeds. You guys should agree that hatred is the reason for these personal attacks on Buhari and Osinbajo. They triumphed in 2015, if God still favour them they will be re-elected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions by Johnnwokolo: 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Nice move, what were we expecting from a pastor that fvcks His own daughter

FOR THIS WORD THAT YOU UTTERED/WROTE, YOU SHALL RECEIVE THE JUDGEMENT OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD, AND THE WORLD SHALL SEE THAT THERE IS A GOD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions by rexwalters: 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
franchasng:
oh yeah grin
Yes worse than a disillusioned dreamer with the wrong interpretation mixed up with a faint imagination. Hypocrite Bigot.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
He is the vice president, virtually powerless in executive functions but not in personal opinions and what he allows himself to be used for. Why allow yourself to be use to lie only to be bursted by the likes of Reno and Kayode. Somebody of his calling ought to stick to the truth, no matter who benefit

Personally, I sometime thank God I am not a member of Redemed

kimbraa:
That man is just a mere figure head. Where in the world where there's a president and a vice, then the vice will have a voice or even make an impact? I'm sure that most people don't even know the name of the vice president of America. To be candid, there's little or nothing he can do 'cause his boss calls the shots, but as a Christian; it's difficult to serve God genuinely as a politician in Nigeria. There are cases that the truth would need to be told, but you just can't 'cause it'll cause public outcry. That's like going against your faith and principles.
Re: RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions by PVision2020(m): 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

I laughed at the foolishness of RCCG members that day, I don't know the type of Bible these people read.
You're an hypocritical pharisee.
Mary Magdalene was a harlot and she ended up becoming one of Jesus's disciples.
Jesus didn't condemn the cananite woman at the well because she had had 5 different husband and she ended up becoming an evangelist winning her household and community for Christ.
Matthew was a corrupt tax collector but became one of Christ 12 disciples etc.
So because Remi tinubu is the third wife of Tinubu she should be considered as a second class Christian right or she should be condemn to the hottest part of hell abi?
You're quick to condemn Osinbajo who have less power for not fighting for Christians but choose to look the other way when Obasanjo with immense power as president condone sharia to the detriment of millions of minority Christians in the north while thousand if Christians were killed in the ensuing melee.
Where were you when Jonathan was dancing azonto in Kano while Christian Chibok girls were kidnapped, forcefully converted to Islam and some sold off as sex slave?
I know you will argue that both Obasanjo and Jonathan aren't pastors but remember that all Christians are royal priesthood. So Osinbajo's pastoral tag doesn't make him a superior Christian to both obj and get.

Supporting PDP is your fundamental right but using the church of Christ as your propaganda tool is satanic and anti Christ.
The hate, discrimination and hypocrisy in some of you easterners need to be cleanse with 100% conc. HYPOCHLORIC ACID.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions by lexy2014: 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
aku626:
Never believed in agents of darkness till I read this. There’s no proof that’s shes even a member
VP’s are mere figure heads and their position is just to balance equation to win more votes for the party.
A true member of the church won’t come to social media and talk balls. Just all away quietly or write a complaint to the GO he does reply. IF not take action

So because someone renounced her membership of an organization in public that means she wasn't s member of that organization? U said she should take action. Is this not action she has taken?

4d fact that d VP is even more reason y u dhould question his faith cos of how he has 2 defend this govt with misinformation.
Re: RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions by ofem89(m): 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Nice move, what were we expecting from a pastor that fvcks His own daughter

mind your utterances cos they will stand against you, do not judge any one allow the creator who made man to judge him.don't say i have not told you.
Re: RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions by rexwalters: 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

and its permitted for 3rd wife of a Muslim to be ordained as a pastor? clap for yourself

RCCG no be church but an organization set up to extort dunce
Senseless Isi Ewu,who are you to judge another,what is your business?You need to see the light and receive the Holy Spirit,Lucifer is working overtime in you,after your pastor would say it is your mother's sister that carried you as a baby and allowed you fall and hit your head on the stool that is worrying you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) / What You Must Know About Arch-angels And Their Roles / Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.