Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Ini Edo Blasts Omoni Oboli For Missing Uche Jombo's Movie Premiere - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Blasts Omoni Oboli For Missing Uche Jombo's Movie Premiere (42788 Views)

SDK Blasts Omoni Oboli For Betraying Uche Jombo On Her Movie Premier / Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha With Dolapo Badmus & Ufuoma Mcdermott / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Blasts Omoni Oboli For Missing Uche Jombo's Movie Premiere by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 02, 2018
If u understand ladies 2 an extent, u wud knw 4 ini 2 av spoken out dis way, somtin is going on underground...D tru frnds don dey keep demselves 4 mind but dem no wan talk am...Ini is only helping out...hypocrisy is wot i smell amg dos 4 jolly frnds

6 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Blasts Omoni Oboli For Missing Uche Jombo's Movie Premiere by Lotechi(m): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2018
What if the beef was planned just to draw attention to the movie?? Use ur brain ooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Blasts Omoni Oboli For Missing Uche Jombo's Movie Premiere by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 02, 2018
Thank you all for the kind wishes, though I guess while registering I input Dec instead of Sept, anyways everyday should be a celebration so I appreciate the love, @ EarthBound who called me Pure Bliss that was hella funny grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Blasts Omoni Oboli For Missing Uche Jombo's Movie Premiere by IKJ6(m): 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
Story...
Re: Ini Edo Blasts Omoni Oboli For Missing Uche Jombo's Movie Premiere by oyinda1599(f): 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
omoni oboli weh her boys dey suck her pussy, I know her well, na jealousy
the way u sucking ur mother's rotten pussy..wereee alosho
Re: Ini Edo Blasts Omoni Oboli For Missing Uche Jombo's Movie Premiere by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
Biscuits:
Thank you all for the kind wishes, though I guess while registering I input Dec instead of Sept, anyways everyday should be a celebration so I appreciate the love, @ EarthBound who called me Pure Bliss that was hella funny grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Blasts Omoni Oboli For Missing Uche Jombo's Movie Premiere by duduade: 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
ifyalways:
It seems Uche already complained to Ini about OO. Also, ini co-directed or produced the movie with Uche and perhaps expected OO's presence as some kind of support.

OO's explanation is BS. The fact that she posted it on Social media makes her a hypocrite,Ini is right.

Btw, did Ufoma and Chioma Akpota(the other besties) attend?

When OO was doing wives on strike... Shoving it down the throats of Nigerians it was still this same women who were going upandan for her.. Carrying it as logo... Even though they also took part in it..

Just an ungrateful woman

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Blasts Omoni Oboli For Missing Uche Jombo's Movie Premiere by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
Onyi22:

men and palava
Lol grin wink
Re: Ini Edo Blasts Omoni Oboli For Missing Uche Jombo's Movie Premiere by movetoca: 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
amahthelma:
guys pls can we stop quoting this block head so we can all deprive him of that attention and popularity he seeks
# let's all just switch to the snubbing mood towards him#
You're wise. Idiots like that crave for mentions.
Re: Ini Edo Blasts Omoni Oboli For Missing Uche Jombo's Movie Premiere by Successdude(m): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
kennygee:
What is wrong with these women?

Isn't this something that can be sorted over the phone?

If they are really "besties" this is not the best way to go about it.
phone ? You have not met betrayals before. You ve not come across wolves in sheep's clothing before girl.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Blasts Omoni Oboli For Missing Uche Jombo's Movie Premiere by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
omoni oboli weh her boys dey suck her pussy, I know her well, na jealousy

Hmmm... Ini i know.... Uche i know.... but Omoni.. i dont.??
Re: Ini Edo Blasts Omoni Oboli For Missing Uche Jombo's Movie Premiere by duduade: 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
ifyalways:
It seems Uche already complained to Ini about OO. Also, ini co-directed or produced the movie with Uche and perhaps expected OO's presence as some kind of support.

OO's explanation is BS. The fact that she posted it on Social media makes her a hypocrite,Ini is right.

Btw, did Ufoma and Chioma Akpota(the other besties) attend?

Chioma and Ufoma attended
Re: Ini Edo Blasts Omoni Oboli For Missing Uche Jombo's Movie Premiere by liyahwillie(f): 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
CELEBRITIES AND THEIR WAHALA
Re: Ini Edo Blasts Omoni Oboli For Missing Uche Jombo's Movie Premiere by salford1: 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
Eya
Re: Ini Edo Blasts Omoni Oboli For Missing Uche Jombo's Movie Premiere by salford1: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
IJEYdiamond:

Hmmm... Ini i know.... Uche i know.... but Omoni.. i dont.??
I have never watched a movie featuring omoni too. Only got to know of her when she met GEJ towards the election. She is one hawt mama though.
Re: Ini Edo Blasts Omoni Oboli For Missing Uche Jombo's Movie Premiere by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
My Ini Edo....
Re: Ini Edo Blasts Omoni Oboli For Missing Uche Jombo's Movie Premiere by amahthelma(f): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
movetoca:

You're wise. Idiots like that crave for mentions.
sure
Re: Ini Edo Blasts Omoni Oboli For Missing Uche Jombo's Movie Premiere by makavele: 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
OKorowanta:

Guess he wanted to type 'rift.

He meant to type "strife"
Re: Ini Edo Blasts Omoni Oboli For Missing Uche Jombo's Movie Premiere by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
Social media love.. I hate that thing eehn.. They're reposting your pictures with lovey dovey captions.. When you hear what the same people have to say about you, you'll be surprised.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Blasts Omoni Oboli For Missing Uche Jombo's Movie Premiere by Bewiseedet(m): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
See reply
Re: Ini Edo Blasts Omoni Oboli For Missing Uche Jombo's Movie Premiere by Buchman1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
"Rife" isn't the best word to use dear. It means abundance, plentiful and something big. You can use enemity, that's fine.
Could be a typo, guess she wanted to use 'rift'
Re: Ini Edo Blasts Omoni Oboli For Missing Uche Jombo's Movie Premiere by ifyalways(f): 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
duduade:

Chioma and Ufoma attended
Good to know. Then OO fall hand big time abeg. Obviously their sisterhood was all a facade, the walls are cracked..
Re: Ini Edo Blasts Omoni Oboli For Missing Uche Jombo's Movie Premiere by Mryacks: 10:57am On Dec 03, 2018
garetz:
Bestie for mouth, people like this are always jealous of their friend's success

Ini is kinda right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record / Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah / Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.