Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

My Predictions About Atiku And 2019 Elections Are Being Fulfilled! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Predictions About Atiku And 2019 Elections Are Being Fulfilled! (1994 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive / Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Predictions About Atiku And 2019 Elections Are Being Fulfilled! by truthfulparrot(m): 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
I am not a prophet but I have the special gift of predicting the future........

Check the link below for my predictions more than one months ago. I get frightened when I see my predictions come to pass

https://www.nairaland.com/4787934/predictions-2019

1 Like

Re: My Predictions About Atiku And 2019 Elections Are Being Fulfilled! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
You are very gifted.
Re: My Predictions About Atiku And 2019 Elections Are Being Fulfilled! by FarahAideed: 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
You are ready to open church I can be you deputy daddy Go grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Predictions About Atiku And 2019 Elections Are Being Fulfilled! by CaaseStudy: 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
Guy you too much
Re: My Predictions About Atiku And 2019 Elections Are Being Fulfilled! by quickberry2(m): 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
Fulfilled ko refilled ni.....tell us any 2 that has been fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: My Predictions About Atiku And 2019 Elections Are Being Fulfilled! by deboysben(m): 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
You are right

Re: My Predictions About Atiku And 2019 Elections Are Being Fulfilled! by Exjoker(m): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
Some of your prediction actually come to pass like that of Atiku and the slumping of oil price...
Re: My Predictions About Atiku And 2019 Elections Are Being Fulfilled! by KanwuliaMama: 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
Yes oooooooooh
The heat is on!!!! grin

Re: My Predictions About Atiku And 2019 Elections Are Being Fulfilled! by Afamed: 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
Give us 5 straight wins until then ,your predictions remain a tale in the midday for the Ipod
Re: My Predictions About Atiku And 2019 Elections Are Being Fulfilled! by billante(m): 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
Just like Bet9ja the ticket is going smoothly..
Ticket is greening one by one

1) ATIKU will gain more international recognition and endorsements locally and internationally

2) ATIKU will be granted US visa and he will be will be invited by business and pressure groups in US for lectures and briefing.

3) Some prominent aides and supporters of PMB will abandon him before the end of this year.

4) Some APC state governors and Senators will demand the resignation of Oshimole. Oshimole will have problem with the presidency.

5) There will be attempt to remove INEC chairman and postpone 2019 election.

7)Some head of Federal Institutions will be removed because of perceived support for ATIKU.

6)Naira will drop further against dollar and crude oil price will slide to less than 60dollars per barrel. Nigeria may slip back to recession before the end of this year.

9) The court will eventually declare PDP the winner of Osun Governorship election.

10) ATIKU will win 2019 election by over 4nillion vote margin. But their will be attempt to declare the election inconclusive. This will be resisted by Nigerians and international community and..... .
Re: My Predictions About Atiku And 2019 Elections Are Being Fulfilled! by yarimo(m): 1:20am On Dec 02, 2018
FarahAideed:
You are ready to open church I can be you deputy daddy Go grin
Mteeeewwwww people with dubious characters everywhere undecided

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal Judgement: APC Solidarity Visit To Oyetola, Osun State Interim Governor / Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos / See Our Leaders As They Return Back To Youthful Age, Let's Rate Them Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.