Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,647 members, 7,958,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story (25140 Views)

Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey / Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates / Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by WaffenSS(m): 8:55am On Dec 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
All Atiku's supporters are thieves and liars. Imagine what a lie that story was yet those thieves were inside my mentions wąnking over it like Spongebob who just made a brand new crabby paddy. grin

Krabby Patty
Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by mrphysics(m): 9:01am On Dec 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
All Atiku's supporters are thieves and liars. Imagine what a lie that story was yet those thieves were inside my mentions wąnking over it like Spongebob who just made a brand new crabby paddy. grin
And you took them serious?

How can someone get a US visa and instead of visiting the US which he got a visa, he jets to UK?

I just laughed when I read that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by Doyin2(m): 9:05am On Dec 02, 2018
Basher8583:

Mumu. What is the usefulness of a visa if it cannot be used.
All you Atiku supporters are just as daft as he himself is.

Do you think visa is our grouse with him.
If he claims he is not corrupt and thus has no case pending in USA then he should go there to prove the media wrong. Thank God they have now granted him visa. Let him use it. Simple

Thank you.

It is not about USA visa.

It is about the biggest issue in Nigeria:CORRUPTION!

1 Like

Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by JubiGold(m): 9:13am On Dec 02, 2018
Atiku, hopeless Igbos N lies are 5&6
Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by danot1030: 9:16am On Dec 02, 2018
Atikulooters is a scam
Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by udemzyudex(m): 9:25am On Dec 02, 2018
Afamed:
PDP will never change. How can you sell your Presidential ticket to a fugitive.

Sometimes i always wonder how some people behave or reason.

Let's assume i see you and start calling you a thief and tell everyone I see or know that you're a thief without any proof, how will you react? I want you to be sincere with your reply.

This same Atiku you called a thief was a member of APC and even campaign for Buhari during the last election, now he is the presidential candidate of PDP and even before he got the ticket Buhari and APC EFCC have fail to arrest him, even ICPC can't say anything about him and you a nobody is going around posting trash online just because you don't like his person.

If you have proof I'll suggest you take it to court or write the EFCC.
Stop behaving like a primary school boy.
Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by Corrinthians(m): 9:28am On Dec 02, 2018
WaffenSS:

Krabby Patty

cheesy

Thanks. Will edit asap. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by Enice(m): 9:30am On Dec 02, 2018
omonaijiria:
See them,

No be only debunk, na rebuke You all for say, did Atiku travel to UK: Yes

Was Atiku granted visa: YES

So what else.

Find somewhere go sidon
lies from liar. atiku was never granted any us visa. if you have proof to the contrary then show us the visa we will vote for him.
Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by Corrinthians(m): 9:31am On Dec 02, 2018
Jonathan:

The same way you masturbated on the fake news earlier today .
Let us masturbate on this one and say no to fake news .
Shut the fuck_ up
Omo! Your sperm count dey high o! This one na octiplets you go born with one shot. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by Corrinthians(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2018
Beeman1:
Hahahahaha, Kanwuliamama,Nanceer, Splashme, lesbianBoy, monimatic and other Ipods? where Una they?
Theyve gone back to their default mode shouting Biafla or death! grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by MarianaTrench: 9:33am On Dec 02, 2018
geemarock:
Atiku is never an option for Nigeria..

Exactly!
Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by Enice(m): 9:35am On Dec 02, 2018
mrphysics:

And you took them serious?

How can someone get a US visa and instead of visiting the US which he got a visa, he jets to UK?

I just laughed when I read that.
this guys are liars. atiku never got any us visa. if he he did, let him show us
Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by Jonadull: 9:39am On Dec 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
Omo! Your sperm count dey high o! This one na octiplets you go born with one shot. grin grin
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by bewla(m): 9:49am On Dec 02, 2018
chily11:
Confused country
I once stud with demeji bankole but after just some time my eyes open
Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by femmy2010(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2018
One of Atikulator's Spokesman
Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by hush15: 10:47am On Dec 02, 2018
MeanChris:
According to Paul Ibe, Atiku just flew to the Uk for a private visit and is back in the country.

https://twitter.com/omonlakiki/status/1068928786450792449?s=20

i didnt anywhere he said he didnt travel to the US...
Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 02, 2018
Afamed:
PDP will never change. How can you sell your Presidential ticket to a fugitive.
This is Nigeria, everybody is a criminal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW_xEqCWrm0
Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 02, 2018
Ayhomes:
Nigeria has the worst youth in the whole of universe, they are smart yet senseless. They are populous yet few because of their unity in diversity. They are so useless that they want to be great yet they are living in the past. They are here today supporting the same sets of thieves that brought us to where we are now. Senseless youth everywhere.
Don't blame them, Nigerian politicians intentional destroyed the education system so they will have one of the lowest IQ's in the world, so they can be easily controlled and manipulated.
Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by michoim(m): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2018
Liars
Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by seunfly: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ayhomes:
Nigeria has the worst youth in the whole of universe, they are smart yet senseless. They are populous yet few because of their unity in diversity. They are so useless that they want to be great yet they are living in the past. They are here today supporting the same sets of thieves that brought us to where we are now. Senseless youth everywhere.
This is d best comment ever, it is shameful and embarrassing that youth really don't have sense. There are many youth contesting same position, yet they fighting for this old fools. I told one some of them I'm voting for Donald duke and I was attacked that I'm wasting my vote. How can you tell me that anybody that did not vote Atiku is eating his vote yet they condemned Buhari as old.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Government Confirms Rotimi Akeredolu's Death, Governors Mourn / Yahaya Bello Stuck In Kogi Governor’s Custody As EFCC Issues Global Red Notice / Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.