Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje (14120 Views)

2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians / 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by Gosj01(m): 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
efighter:

Agbaje the dreamer wants to buy some, but collect your money before giving him your laptops

I don't understand you, in case you need a laptop, I have good ones. link on signature.
Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by Emanodimo(m): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Flat.That is an understatement.

With the support Ambode got from left, right and centre. You came close to defeating him.

Who is Sanwo Olu? Another stooge from Bourdillion shocked

Agbaje & PDP team have not done enough to win. I wish him to earn it but I have not seen any strategy to cause APC depeat.

If Agbaje will win, there is a need to cause division, break the rank in APC, picked up on the same failures and propose solution and engage in waking up the grassroot.
Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by Okoyeebo: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
WritePal:
I'm solidly behind you, Mr Agbaje. Let's shut this arrogant people blinded by sentiments up! They have no idea who the Sanwo is, but sentiments has clouded their reasoning.

I am ready to devote my skills and knowledge to boost (and you'll really find them result-driven). Even here on NL, I can easily bulldoze them all away. I don't care how old your handle is or the number of sentimental followers you have. You're no elder to. I'll floor you mercilessly.

Just, sign .me up, .Mr. Agbaje. Let's do the magic . E go do vooom for their eye cool grin grin

Lol
See this miserable beggar.

Keep posting nonsense online when grassroots mobilisation is on.

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by adam4success(m): 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
yarimo:
AGBAJE the new latest comedian in town, flat KO round NI grin
u wicked oo
Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
Joke of the day

Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by DEBJOCH1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
FLAT KOO, FACE ME I FACE YOU NEE, LAGOS IS APC AND APC IS LAGOS. SIMPLE. CUSTOMER DADA NI.
Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by samlake(m): 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
This should be a good chance for him though...
Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by tbliss22(m): 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
Those deceiving this guy are actually very wicked...... Lagosians will vote for that party called APC irrespective of whoever is contesting and until there are major underperformance by the APC government, no party can take away lasgidi.

However, Ambode might have some shortcomings but he and his predecessor (Baba Fash) actually transformed Lagos state.

Finally, our only issue is lack of good maintenance culturevlooking at various infrastructural projects established in the past two administrations
Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by tbliss22(m): 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
WritePal:
I'm solidly behind you, Mr Agbaje. Let's shut this arrogant people blinded by sentiments up! They have no idea who the Sanwo is, but sentiments has clouded their reasoning.

I am ready to devote my skills and knowledge to boost (and you'll really find them result-driven). Even here on NL, I can easily bulldoze them all away. I don't care how old your handle is or the number of sentimental followers you have. You're no elder to. I'll floor you mercilessly.

Just, sign .me up, .Mr. Agbaje. Let's do the magic . E go do vooom for their eye cool grin grin

Keep day dreaming uncle grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawan And His 'bow And Go' Crew By Oke Umurhohwo / Tanker Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike Weekend Over Bad Roads, Others / UNGA: Aisha Buhari Missing As First Ladies Protest Against Rape, Child Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.