Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje (14102 Views)

2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians / 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by Segeshow: 6:09am On Dec 02, 2018
Can you see the mindset of Lagos people? You don't have electricity, your hospitals are crap, impunity and lawlessness everywhere, people getting robbed in broad daylight.. Yet the people who are the direct cause of this gross maladministration are still being supported by people with slave mentality. May God deliver you from bondage of stupidity as you remember that that 5000 or 50000 is not enough to give your children a good legacy. History will judge us all. God I need to leave this shithole

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by Afamed: 6:09am On Dec 02, 2018
Customer dada nii

2 Likes

Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by Roger3D(m): 6:09am On Dec 02, 2018
GavelSlam:
Flat as in ... ? grin
Flateeeno wink

2 Likes

Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by bobosydney: 6:40am On Dec 02, 2018
He said he will beat Igbo flat

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by delivryboy: 6:47am On Dec 02, 2018
Agbaje has been infected the bragging blood of Igbos, they are so hollow, nothing in their head neither their arms (strength) but they keep beating their chest, when push comes to shove, they turn round and play the victim card always. Slap a bragging Igbo, he cries genocide.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by justfash50: 6:54am On Dec 02, 2018
Sanwo Eko, our Incoming Governor.

The dreamer has come again, the contest is not on twitter but rather, much on grounded actions by lagosians.

The ruse in his eyes will be clear when he is trounced bitterly come next year Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by cydophobia(m): 6:55am On Dec 02, 2018
It seems Agbaje has been recently taking too much of codeine from his pharmacy.

Abi the guy na science student?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by bwha: 6:55am On Dec 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by freeskilz(m): 7:29am On Dec 02, 2018
no be only one person get Lagos state...
Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by Smile4daddy(m): 7:35am On Dec 02, 2018
awelekiti:
Who doesn't know this, except the blind amd gullible people following the selfish and greedy tinubu. You're a man of integrity and only sane people of Lagos know this. You have my vote as guber candidate while atiku has my vote as presidential candidate .
What a waste of vote for Jim amature and Atiku the Looter.

You just wanted to waste your PVC power for 2 failed thieves and you will be expecting to achieve something good from the government of Sanwo-olu, and PMB knowing fully that Sanwo-olu, and PMB will definitely win and they will win BIG.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by akdjr(m): 7:43am On Dec 02, 2018
Is Agbaje now producing codeine for his own intake?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by NessaBoo(f): 7:50am On Dec 02, 2018
GavelSlam:
Flat as in ... ? grin

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by adedehinbo(m): 7:57am On Dec 02, 2018
helinues:
No be flat na circle
may be he meant flat head

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by adedehinbo(m): 7:58am On Dec 02, 2018
helinues:
No be flat na circle
may be he meant flat heads

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by truthstands20: 8:07am On Dec 02, 2018
Volksfuhrer:
Oga Jimmy, APC is a movement in Lagos, not a person; so think again if you believe you can defeat Sanwo-Olu.
So even if a goat is picked as APC Candidate by your single pay master Tinub, he'll be governor. Is that how bad it is? Terrible!
Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by truthstands20: 8:10am On Dec 02, 2018
Smile4daddy:

What a waste of vote for Jim amature and Atiku the Looter.

You just wanted to waste your PVC power for 2 failed thieves and you will be expecting to achieve something good from the government of Sanwo-olu, and PMB knowing fully that Sanwo-olu, and PMB will definitely win and they will win BIG.
And your so called saint in Aso rock, what has he done for the country than sufferings and killings everywhere. Do you know that a new terrorist group has emerged in Sokoto? Keep dreaming. Nigeria will be liberated in 2019. Wake up.
Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by technicallyrich(m): 8:15am On Dec 02, 2018
One thing i like about these man is that he is detribalized and a yoruba christian.
Yoruba christians are far better than yoruba muslim.
If not for riggin,these jimi would have won.
Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 02, 2018
I'm solidly behind you, Mr Agbaje. Let's shut this arrogant people blinded by sentiments up! They have no idea who the Sanwo is, but sentiments has clouded their reasoning.

I am ready to devote my skills and knowledge to boost (and you'll really find them result-driven). Even here on NL, I can easily bulldoze them all away. I don't care how old your handle is or the number of sentimental followers you have. You're no elder to. I'll floor you mercilessly.

Just, sign .me up, .Mr. Agbaje. Let's do the magic . E go do vooom for their eye cool grin grin
Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by technicallyrich(m): 8:19am On Dec 02, 2018
delivryboy:
Agbaje has been infected the bragging blood of Igbos, they are so hollow, nothing in their head neither their arms (strength) but they keep beating their chest, when push comes to shove, they turn round and play the victim card always. Slap a bragging Igbo, he cries genocide.
but everyone knows that oyorobas are the weakest tribe in nigeria.even women they beat and flog their men.
Infact northers always say when oyorobas are threatning war they will quietly go and sleep.
Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by oba1000(m): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2018
Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:43am On Dec 02, 2018
This man called jimmy is not a politician....he’s not constructive at all...see sanwo olu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by Goldfia: 8:53am On Dec 02, 2018
Lemme nor talk sha
Beat him flat koor... .
He will win u even in ur family house
Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by wakaman: 9:00am On Dec 02, 2018
Elenu!
Jaw jaw jaw.
Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:12am On Dec 02, 2018
truthstands20:

So even if a goat is picked as APC Candidate by your single pay master Tinub, he'll be governor...

Exactly!

Look at all the brilliant "goats" that became Governor after Tinubu's tenure, they did quite well because they met a plan in place. You see, those who vote in Lagos for APC do not vote for a person but a vision!

Gerrit now!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 02, 2018
For more JOKES, text AGBAJE to 3145

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by tsannee(m): 11:28am On Dec 02, 2018
No be only flat na face me I slap u
Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by lamidi21(m): 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
Gosj01:
This man never give up?

Can u send pics of the laptops u av for sale thru whatapps 08035868494

I sell clean and cheap laptops.
Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by Pharrel30: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
I don't know this guy problem, Last election you talk say u no go contest again wetin make u come again, Bro You just dey waste your time and money go sit down somewhere
Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by gabicon: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
Jimi can't get up to half of what he got the last time? Why? He lacks finance no federal monies to push him. The Igbo''s are not voting for Jimi, they are voting for pdp and against tinubu.
Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by richiepolymer(m): 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
Agbaje is but a joker. He just like to keep appearances. He is actually working for APC to block PDP from fielding strong candidates.
Someone who's enjoying contracts from APC to supply drugs to govt hospitals? Abeg make we hear word. You ain't beating shit.
Let's stop this hogwash and never allow Agbaje emerge as PDP flagbearer again! Otedola would have been better off.
Next please!
Even the almajiris in Lagos know Sanwo-Olu has won already.
Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by efighter: 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
Gosj01:
This man never give up?

I sell clean and cheap laptops.
Agbaje the dreamer wants to buy some, but collect your money before giving him your laptops
Re: 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje by Gosj01(m): 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
[quote author=lamidi21 post=73486594][/quote]

I run a thread with all laptops available, the link to the thread is on my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi / President Buhari Signs Executive Order Revoking All Fire Arms License. / Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.