Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,791 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Duncan Mighty Blasts Those Always Criticising His Dress Sense - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Blasts Those Always Criticising His Dress Sense (1321 Views)

Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps / Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video / Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duncan Mighty Blasts Those Always Criticising His Dress Sense by Mcoutureankara(f): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
Duncan mighty has taken time out to address fans and non-fans who always criticise his dress sense.

He wrote:

First i give GOD the glory for my life today and am proud to say i am not a music award winner but with the little my career has given me ive created jobs i know my construction company @mightycrete is still growing up but 38 staff's are employed, in construction company we pay daily some persons 27k, some 20k some 15k some 10k and we pay labour 5k per day, we only pay admin, securities and cleaners monthly we feed them and gave them health insurance people around me are getting daily breads raising there families thanking GOD for bringing me around. I will never live the fake life u want i am proud to wear my oil resistance and anti-Hazard and post on Instagram but my last word to u all abusing me each time i post pictures from work and those sending me dm on how to dress pls those your celebrityies you always refer me to that wears the best fashion, pls can u tag me or post where they have created jobs and try to eradicate unemployment in there local communities or where there are, Time is the greatest healer. I pray GOD bless u.

Source;

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/12/01/duncan-mighty-blasts-those-always-criticising-his-dress-sense/

cc Lalasticlala

Re: Duncan Mighty Blasts Those Always Criticising His Dress Sense by ceejayMAX(m): 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
FTC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Blasts Those Always Criticising His Dress Sense by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
Instead of going out to buy himself some Gucci, Fendi and off white, the Yeye boy is writing long epistle. angry
Re: Duncan Mighty Blasts Those Always Criticising His Dress Sense by IamD18: 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Instead of going out to buy himself some Gucci, Fendi and off white, the Yeye boy is writing long epistle. angry
As Gucci and Fendi take be your problems in life, e get another thing wey be Duncan Mighty problem.

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Blasts Those Always Criticising His Dress Sense by Tamarapetty(f): 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nobody asked u if u have a company with workers or not, we're talking bout ur dress sense.

So in summary; upgrade ur wardrobe.
Re: Duncan Mighty Blasts Those Always Criticising His Dress Sense by itspzpics(m): 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
Na u sabi
Re: Duncan Mighty Blasts Those Always Criticising His Dress Sense by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
This Port Harcourt bush boy. Get someone to handle your social media handle. Like a typical Ikwerre man, I'm sure he was busy collecting rents from tenants than paying attention to his books. Correct punctuation, Ntor. Grammar, Ntor. I managed to read the jargon. cheesy
Re: Duncan Mighty Blasts Those Always Criticising His Dress Sense by MJBOLT: 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
he looks like a militant in that photo
Re: Duncan Mighty Blasts Those Always Criticising His Dress Sense by ClintonEmex: 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
Guy leave them.
Keep on with your humanitarian services.
Re: Duncan Mighty Blasts Those Always Criticising His Dress Sense by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
kimbraa:
This Port Harcourt bush boy. Get someone to handle your social media handle. Like a typical Ikwerre man, I'm sure he was busy collecting rents from tenants than paying attention to his books. Correct punctuation, Ntor. Grammar, Ntor. I managed to read the jargon. cheesy
You gonna cashout with your grammars right? uburu nkiti enweghi
Re: Duncan Mighty Blasts Those Always Criticising His Dress Sense by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
androidroot:
You gonna cashout with your grammars right? uburu nkiti enweghi
You're asking a very stupid question. Same to you! In that nonsense you wrote in your dialect. grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Blasts Those Always Criticising His Dress Sense by fernandoc(m): 3:38am On Dec 02, 2018
He says you dont have common sense and I strongly believe he is right.
kimbraa:
You're asking a very stupid question. Same to you! In that nonsense you wrote in your dialect. grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Blasts Those Always Criticising His Dress Sense by babeosisi: 4:32am On Dec 02, 2018
Why are men from Rivers and Baylesa always very very ugly
See this one, see Timaya,see the other former footballer we dey carry colorful braids .
Many Men from warri side carry the same genes
Where is Mercy Johnson''s husband from?
Re: Duncan Mighty Blasts Those Always Criticising His Dress Sense by ikennamadu1(m): 4:45am On Dec 02, 2018
kimbraa:

your sense dey that your flat yansh.. just dey on every thread.. your boyfriend dress pass am
Re: Duncan Mighty Blasts Those Always Criticising His Dress Sense by OKorowanta: 5:06am On Dec 02, 2018
babeosisi:
Why are men from Rivers and Baylesa always very very ugly
See this one, see Timaya,see the other former footballer we dey carry colorful braids .
Many Men from warri side carry the same genes
Where is Mercy Johnson''s husband from?

Wetin you dey see as fine fit be worwor to me.
So live Niger Deltans alone with your theory.
We no dey fine,na oil wells we dey get.
Re: Duncan Mighty Blasts Those Always Criticising His Dress Sense by babeosisi: 5:17am On Dec 02, 2018
OKorowanta:

Wetin you dey see as fine fit be worwor to me.
So live Niger Deltans alone with your theory.
We no dey fine,na oil wells we dey get.

Did I tell you I wouldn't marry an ugly man?
I am just stating the obvious
If a man has other good qualities you can manage his ugly face
Re: Duncan Mighty Blasts Those Always Criticising His Dress Sense by Rosay15(f): 8:56am On Dec 02, 2018
I swear we get problem for dis country. If him dress too much dem go say him dey use all him money to buy cloth dat him dey do show off and if him no dress to much dem go say him no sabi fashion... Abeg which way for naija?, y can't people just allow dis celebrity to live their lives as dey like..
Btw, I don't thinking wearing designers cloth really count..

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija Teddya And Bambam On A Bae-cation In Dubai (photos, Video) / My Money Is Sweeter Than Anybodys Money - Laura Ikeji Brags / Till Today I Regret Leaving The Man That Loves Me So Much - Nkechi Bianze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.