Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Only Pained Guys Shame Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Pained Guys Shame Ladies. (805 Views)

How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady / Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Pained Guys Shame Ladies. by abdeiz(m): 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2018
Currently on the Nigerian social media sphere are two hot topics that continues to fuel debates on a quarterly basis. Yahoo Yahoo guys and Unmarried women over 30.

It is now a trend for guys to slut shame ladies who are reported to have fell victim to the antics of yahoo guys and to make pathetic attempts to seemingly hurt ladies who arent married yet. Its only pained guys who have been rejected time and time again who go out of their way to spew thrash online. I mean what is your own business if they follow yahoo guys...can you not simply resolve not to follow them too? And so what if shes in menopause and unmarried, were you in her shoes throughout her whole life? who are you to judge that she is a hoe? and if she is what is your damn business undecided

Reading comments from both parties during arguments got me to be more emphatic towards the ladies...some would call me an asslicker but as usual...i wont care.

My advice is for ladies to shun such threads and comments as it subconciously damages your psyche, and guys...i shake my head in apparent despair when i see the mentality we are equipping ourselves with, such mental decay needs to be stopped.
Re: Only Pained Guys Shame Ladies. by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
Op take cover... They are coming for you soon cheesycheesy
Re: Only Pained Guys Shame Ladies. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
Bros before Hoes.

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Pained Guys Shame Ladies. by Ranchhoddas: 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
Dude! Get a life. This is boring

Re: Only Pained Guys Shame Ladies. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
I've decided that I'm never going to quote any guy on this forum known for denigrating women. You know why? Such guys are either frustrated due to the harsh economy; jobless, can't feed, lives in shambles, and probably buys data from bet proceeds. Even sex is a luxury they can't afford. Why would anyone reply such a person? If you check their history, they're on here 24/7. Attacking these ladies makes them feel better of themselves as life is already hard on them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Pained Guys Shame Ladies. by abdeiz(m): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
Only the pained will come cool

DanDeeBoss:
Op take cover... They are coming for you soon cheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Pained Guys Shame Ladies. by ImaIma1(f): 4:45am On Dec 02, 2018
kimbraa:
I've decided that I'm never going to quote any guy on this forum known for denigrating women. You know why? Such guys are either frustrated due to the harsh economy; jobless, can't feed, lives in shambles, and probably buys data from bet proceeds. Even sex is a luxury they can't afford. Why would anyone reply such a person? If you check their history, they're on here 24/7. Attacking these ladies makes them feel better of themselves as life is already hard on them.

I should adopt this too instead of trying to reason with a bitter person.
Re: Only Pained Guys Shame Ladies. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
You mean all those 'Please let me put the tip ' crew forming commandos and terminators online? grin grin

They will be alright grin
Re: Only Pained Guys Shame Ladies. by Jayslicky: 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
Minister of women rights welldone!!!

2 Likes

Re: Only Pained Guys Shame Ladies. by finalboss(m): 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
Re: Only Pained Guys Shame Ladies. by finalboss(m): 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Bros before Hoes.

cool
sounds like sm gay shit to me.

2 Likes

Re: Only Pained Guys Shame Ladies. by MannieA(f): 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Bros before Hoes.

cool

niggas be saying bros before hoes...when some of y'all be willing to fight ur bro to Bleep a hoe
Re: Only Pained Guys Shame Ladies. by handsomebanana(m): 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
If u want to treat two topics, state it explicitly in the title and stop confusing yourself.

Anyone blaming victim of Yahoo boys is a fool beyond redemption. If you can't find it in you to criticize the demonic ritualists and yahoo boys, when the right time.comes, na.ur mama.and sister there go use since you nor fit use your mouth call evil evil.

Whether na olosho whether na Reverend sister, it is demonic and beyond devilish to wish it on someone

Yes, the women fit be olosho or ashawo but dat one nor warrant death sentence.

To dey happy for d death of ur fellow human.means say you b zoo animal wey nor suppose to live for civilized society, scratch that, Nigeria is a shit hole. It fits them perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Only Pained Guys Shame Ladies. by TimiRume(f): 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
You mean all those 'Please let me put the tip ' crew forming commandos and terminators online? grin grin

They will be alright grin
They won't, sadly.

(1) (Reply)

The White Doctor Couldn't Stop Touching Me / Reginald Daniel And Hubby Caught / Moment Two Lovers Were Nearly Swept While Kissing At A Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.