Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Warning Of Impending Danger On Some Nairalanders Concerning PMB. BEWARE! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning Of Impending Danger On Some Nairalanders Concerning PMB. BEWARE! (2474 Views)

Looting Of NEMA Warehouse, Symptom Of Impending Revolution – Shehu Sani Warns / Re: Viral Whatsapp Voice Note Of Impending Attack On Badagry / David Mark Condemns Attack On Ortom, Warns Of Impending Anarchy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning Of Impending Danger On Some Nairalanders Concerning PMB. BEWARE! by Predstan: 11:17am On Dec 02, 2018
honourhim:

Atiku is also an elder and should not be insulted. Thats why i said PMB and elders should not be insulted. I didnt say only PMB.

Those who insult Atiku will get same punishment.You can make your points without insulting them pls.

Presently i am a supporter of Atiku based on his blue print but that does not mean i should be insulting PMB.

I mean nobody should insult elders. Thats my point and nobody should politicize my point pls. Thanks

You sound like an Illiterate. Bring proofs from the bible and the Gospel before spitting trash here. Who are the elders when they truncate your right of living. Is it an insult to say Buhari is not competent to handle the economy or an insult to say buhari is dull when every evidence on this earth as shown to us that buhari is not worth being a principal in a primary school talkless of a Nation.

We will continue to live in Poverty and Agony, if we don't stand as country against this oppressors u called elders. Nigeria will continue to go backward if we don't stand again Oppressors.

The Atiku you support, what is Hus blue print? How many times has he granted interview to explain this so called blue print. Atiku is a Thief and its so glaring from all corners of the world. So what's the insult here.
Re: Warning Of Impending Danger On Some Nairalanders Concerning PMB. BEWARE! by NothingDoMe: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2018
honourhim:
Be warned all those of you who abuse PMB here, it is a sin against God to insult your leader.

It is a sin to insult an elder, PMB is not your mate pls.

You can disagree with his administrative style (which i do) but dont go into abusing him and calling him silly names.

The insult is too much here and it is dangerous for you people. You are heaping coals of fire upon your head when you insult him or even any elder. Pls stop for your own good.

I disagree with his government now even though i supported him in 2015 but i dont insult him.

Pls save yourself from the evil reward that comes with abusing elders here ( not only PMB)

If you call yourself a christian and you engage in this sinful act of insulting PMB and elders then your christianity claim is false. The bible condemns this evil act so have a rethink and repent.

Thanks for your time.
My guy stop that nonsense. What rubbish. Elders when nor know left from right. Mschew.
Re: Warning Of Impending Danger On Some Nairalanders Concerning PMB. BEWARE! by vecman22(m): 11:46am On Dec 02, 2018
Kundagarten:
[s][/s]

And those of you that abused the peaceful Jonathan will not know peace.

Jonathan was a very very stupid man his own was understandable..how can a Christian we all voted for to change things go to aso rook and govrn the way he did,that man will never kwn peace cos his a very stupid fellow. And as for buhary I have have nothing to say cos him don near him grave so no mater what na him game how can that stupid Jonathan pass power to this man in aso rock??

1 Like

Re: Warning Of Impending Danger On Some Nairalanders Concerning PMB. BEWARE! by Ganduri: 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
haywire07:
i don't think it's an insult to call someone who is drunk a drunkard. And I don't think it's an insult to tell someone who is clueless the truth

like we dont think its an insukt to call Buhari a dullard or lifeless fellow, I mean jn what do you call someone who still thinks there is a place called Western Germany or Values cattle than Human beings? if thats not a lifeless dullard tell me what is?
Re: Warning Of Impending Danger On Some Nairalanders Concerning PMB. BEWARE! by honourhim: 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
Predstan:

You sound like an Illiterate. Bring proofs from the bible and the Gospel before spitting trash here. Who are the elders when they truncate your right of living. Is it an insult to say Buhari is not competent to handle the economy or an insult to say buhari is dull when every evidence on this earth as shown to us that buhari is not worth being a principal in a primary school talkless of a Nation.

We will continue to live in Poverty and Agony, if we don't stand as country against this oppressors u called elders. Nigeria will continue to go backward if we don't stand again Oppressors.

The Atiku you support, what is Hus blue print? How many times has he granted interview to explain this so called blue print. Atiku is a Thief and its so glaring from all corners of the world. So what's the insult here.

Atiku is not perfect and Buhari is not too.
Let's try Atiku and if he fails to perform well we vote him out. Second term is not a must.
Let's keep voting out leaders who fails to perform till we get good ones.
Re: Warning Of Impending Danger On Some Nairalanders Concerning PMB. BEWARE! by Predstan: 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
honourhim:

Atiku is not perfect and Buhari is not too.
Let's try Atiku and if he fails to perform well we vote him out. Second term is not a must.
Let's keep voting out leaders who fails to perform till we get good ones.
You still sound Obtuse... I am sorry to say this. I still want you to convince me about Atiku's Blueprint. Let us channel our energy to ideological driven candidates. People that can actually liberate us are the ones granting interviews and telling us what Nigeria needs not some ghost mode candidates.

Talking about voting and re-voting. Atiku is never going to be better than Buhari nor Buhari's next level is going to be better than the previous level. Why then are we going to vote him and continue to vote them out. We can actually liberate ourselves from them once and for all. The Education they deprived us is the tool they are using against us. That's why someone like you is saying we should vote and re-vote. The norths are the most deluded tribe in the country because of lack of proper Education.

Look at the alternatives around you. Vote for them so that you won't regret it as we are all regretting Buhari's presidency
Re: Warning Of Impending Danger On Some Nairalanders Concerning PMB. BEWARE! by WATCHOVER(m): 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
haywire07:
i don't think it's an insult to call someone who is drunk a drunkard. And I don't think it's an insult to tell someone who is clueless the truth
Did you see the person drinking? that made you to call him a drunkard. Abeg go sleep. You just they waste Data
Re: Warning Of Impending Danger On Some Nairalanders Concerning PMB. BEWARE! by honourhim: 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
Predstan:

You still sound Obtuse... I am sorry to say this. I still want you to convince me about Atiku's Blueprint. Let us channel our energy to ideological driven candidates. People that can actually liberate us are the ones granting interviews and telling us what Nigeria needs not some ghost mode candidates.

Talking about voting and re-voting. Atiku is never going to be better than Buhari nor Buhari's next level is going to be better than the previous level. Why then are we going to vote him and continue to vote them out. We can actually liberate ourselves from them once and for all. The Education they deprived us is the tool they are using against us. That's why someone like you is saying we should vote and re-vote. The norths are the most deluded tribe in the country because of lack of proper Education.

Look at the alternatives around you. Vote for them so that you won't regret it as we are all regretting Buhari's presidency

Who are the candidates you are talking about and how are you sure they wont behave the same way these ones are doing? Anyway you have made some valid points that one can consider
Re: Warning Of Impending Danger On Some Nairalanders Concerning PMB. BEWARE! by deltaisgreat: 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
haywire07:
what of a leader who claim not to know his age and date of birth.
Re: Warning Of Impending Danger On Some Nairalanders Concerning PMB. BEWARE! by madmohamed(m): 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
honourhim:
Be warned all those of you who abuse PMB here, it is a sin against God to insult your leader.

You can disagree with his administrative style (which i do) but dont go into abusing him and calling him silly names.

The insult is too much here and it is dangerous for you people. You are heaping coals of fire upon your head when you insult him or even any elder. Pls stop for your own good.

I disagree with his government now even though i supported him in 2015 but i dont insult him.

Pls save yourself from the evil reward that comes with abusing elders here ( not only PMB)

If you call yourself a christian and you engage in this sinful act of insulting PMB and elders then your christianity claim is false. The bible condemns this evil act so have a rethink and repent.

Thanks for your time.
buhari should go to hell
Re: Warning Of Impending Danger On Some Nairalanders Concerning PMB. BEWARE! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
honourhim:

Thanks for your time.

Zombie

Re: Warning Of Impending Danger On Some Nairalanders Concerning PMB. BEWARE! by Predstan: 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
honourhim:

Who are the candidates you are talking about and how are you sure they wont behave the same way these ones are doing? Anyway you have made some valid points that one can consider

Brother... Do you know the message Obama passed when he was about to become the president of The US? His message was to Take America back. We can Actually take Nigeria back from this old cargoes. We have a lot of youthful and useful candidate. I will not want to endorse anyone for you but I will advise you watch and read about this two guys Prof. Kingsley Moghalu, Sowore. Please just watch their campaign and their manifestos. Although I have someone I support so well but I don't want to endorse to you. I want you to find out yourself.

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Senate Has Approached The Supreme Court For Interpretation / El-zakzaky, Wife Finally Released For Medical Treatment In India / See Niger Bridge Onitsha/ Asaba Locked Now With Iron Gate For Security Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.