Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! (44021 Views)

Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by efighter: 7:10am On Dec 02, 2018
id911:

BMC, you guys don't have anything to campaign with except Atiku this, Atiku that...

I have never seen a ruling party behaving like an opposition like in your case. It's pathetic

Lagos-Ibadan expressway
Lagos-Ibadan railway
Oyo-Ogbomosho expressway
kogi-Delta railway
Kaduna-Abuja railway
Port-Harcourt airport

NOW LIST FOR US PDP PROJECTS FOR 16 WASTED YEARS.
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by danot1030: 7:11am On Dec 02, 2018
I told people that atikulooter is a scam

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by Mrsimplexvi: 7:11am On Dec 02, 2018
did atiku post that picture? ignorant fools, the same way apc carry lies along is same way pdp r doing theirs... I never saw that pic on atikus handle
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 02, 2018
Sholaco:
That's how he will sit down nd watch buhari being swearing in
I knw you re a hungry Yoruba graduate... Some Yoruba graduates re really shameless... Olorun... What's fucking good abt buhari..... Damn

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 02, 2018
Everything about a thief is always FAKE!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by mjabdulk: 7:13am On Dec 02, 2018
some Nigerians wish atiku to go to USA so clarify their accusations on him
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by BruncleZuma: 7:16am On Dec 02, 2018
I weep for Nigeria.
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by naijapips04: 7:19am On Dec 02, 2018
This BMC guys are just clowns. grin

First, Atiku didnt post that picture anywhere; probably one of his over zealous supporters on here downloaded the picture from Google.

Second of all, what has this got to do with anything?

Now I can confirm that there is truly panic in APC camp. They are trying all they can to tie Atiku to anything....even a random picture. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by Ahsad: 7:19am On Dec 02, 2018
Atiku is back to Nigeria
he couldn't go to US he's afraid they might arrest him, so he went to seek for help in UK but avail he's back to adamawa jejely

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by FantasticJ: 7:20am On Dec 02, 2018
[quote author=id911 post=73475430]

Don't you have anything to campaign with? Tell us what you have done and what you will do for Nigerians to vote your incompetent Principal into power again.

Stop wetting the ground with endless tears bro

The fact that you can't prove otherwise confirmed that the earlier report was a scam. Address the issue of the picture and leave campaign for another post.
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by lexy2014: 7:20am On Dec 02, 2018
FarahAideed:
The Bottom line is that he has secured the Visa
What will his securing visa do 4 anyone?
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by goodlifehyd(m): 7:21am On Dec 02, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Who cares about politics, for now I'm happy for Falconet.Politics BRB tongue
Super Falcons, falconet are the u20 team i guess
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by lexy2014: 7:21am On Dec 02, 2018
Ahsad:
Atiku is back to Nigeria
he couldn't go to US he's afraid they might arrest him, so he went to seek for help in UK but avail he's back to adamawa jejely
Is travelling 2d US a requirement 4 becoming president of Nigeria?
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by xtravanganza: 7:22am On Dec 02, 2018
so Atiku cannot peacefully watch TV again....
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by lexy2014: 7:22am On Dec 02, 2018
danot1030:
I told people that atikulooter is a scam

Is it Atiku that posted d pix?
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by Sholaco: 7:27am On Dec 02, 2018
lowgeorge:

I knw you re a hungry Yoruba graduate... Some Yoruba graduates re really shameless... Olorun... What's fucking good abt buhari..... Damn
as a frustrated human being....i will advise u to channel ur pathetic utterances to ur lazy parents that refused to work hard to achieve something meaningful for u to be proud of.....now that your parents are late u continue to suffer....

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by abc115: 7:27am On Dec 02, 2018
lexy2014:

Is it Atiku that posted d pix?
Atikulooter and PDP posted it, which is Fake News, hence the rebuttal
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 02, 2018
Sholaco:
as a frustrated human being....i will advise u to channel ur pathetic utterances to ur lazy parents that refused to work hard to achieve something meaningful for u to be proud of.....now that your parents are late u continue to suffer....
Shola... Aye e o ti baje
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 02, 2018
Sholaco:
I knw u re a hungry job seeker hence the new job u just got for stipends.. You re a complete disgrace to the Yoruba nation
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by technuel: 7:30am On Dec 02, 2018
Hmmm
Meanwhile plot of land in Epe for sale call
09028887335 for more info
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by semyman: 7:32am On Dec 02, 2018
Atiku sef is fake
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 02, 2018
Sholaco:
You really need to be experimented upon... A 21st century graduate in a 3rd world country.. Who can't differentiate btw an Islamist cum lawbreaker versus other better options... I repeat you re a disgrace to the Yoruba Nation
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by Formularcr7: 7:33am On Dec 02, 2018
Fake man

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by lx3as(m): 7:37am On Dec 02, 2018
id911:

BMC, you guys don't have anything to campaign with except Atiku this, Atiku that...

I have never seen a ruling party behaving like an opposition like in your case. It's pathetic

However, you believe that Buhari has no certificate and he is a clone.

Sense will not kill you. grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by MarianaTrench: 7:37am On Dec 02, 2018
FarahAideed:
The Bottom line is that he has secured the Visa

We're patiently waiting for him to dare use it!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by Trustee1: 7:37am On Dec 02, 2018
Irrelevant post like this should be refrained. Stop putting up nonsense just to get attention,there are more important thing in the country other than this. Election in few weeks,citizens should be enlightened to vote the right candidate and avoid selling their votes to fraudulent politicians. There are more important to post about,DON'T BE SHALLOW MINDED!
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by edupedia: 7:39am On Dec 02, 2018
id911:

...keep deceiving yourself....were u not talking about Buhari....take your own medicine no matter how sweet or bitter...the game has just started...

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 02, 2018
efighter:

Lagos-Ibadan expressway
Lagos-Ibadan railway
Oyo-Ogbomosho expressway
kogi-Delta railway
Kaduna-Abuja railway
Port-Harcourt airport
Jebba makwa road

NOW LIST FOR US PDP PROJECTS FOR 16 WASTED YEARS.
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by kotv: 7:40am On Dec 02, 2018
id911:

They are useless. I think the BMC does more damage to Buhari's reputation than anything else. I've never seen a group so useless in life. Everything about them is either propaganda and if challenged then it's calling everyone an ipob and when exposed the idiots they are, they accusing everyone as Igbo and hateful yet they are the most divisive, hate filled bigots. If anything BMC is supposed to uplift APC and Buhari image, they are doing a terrible job at it. So far, thanks to them, my opinion of APC is a party filled with hateful bigots
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by Mustiboy(m): 7:44am On Dec 02, 2018
whichever way, hes watching d nigerian football team play. which one bubu watch?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Amosun Reacts To Drama At APC Rally In Ogun / Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring / 2 Suicide Bombers Strike Moroua In Cameroon - Warning: Very Disturbing Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.