Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,473 members, 7,823,101 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! (44023 Views)

Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by KanwuliaMama: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2018
san316:

What happened to the big political statement they want to make? What happened to red carpet in US that will give APC high BP?

You already died before all that happened. . . . Did you miss it? wink
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by docadams: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2018
QuitNotice:
@ 3%? Ogbeni goan charge your phone grin

Don't mind me joor. It was the heat of the moment. Done that already.
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 02, 2018
docadams:

Don't mind me joor. It was the heat of the moment. Done that already.
You be correct guy cool Need to get the news on fp as e de hot wink
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by docadams: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2018
QuitNotice:
You be correct guy cool Need to get the news on fp as e de hot wink

Na so!
5 blessings for you this fine Sunday morning.
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by rapid101(m): 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
Apc shud continue

Make ona de make d guy atiku popular

Since ona no get work
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
id911:

Don't you have anything to campaign with? Tell us what you have done and what you will do for Nigerians to vote your incompetent Principal into power again.

Stop wetting the ground with endless tears bro

Next Level Loading...

Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by san316(m): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

You already died before all that happened. . . . Did you miss it? wink

Really? Laughable
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by KanwuliaMama: 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
san316:

Really? Laughable

More front page propaganda please. . . . cheesy
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by san316(m): 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
rapid101:
Apc shud continue

Make ona de make d guy atiku popular

Since ona no get work

Atiku is already popular but his popularity is described as being infamous. An average Nigerian knows him as a thief
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by adeade83: 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
docadams:

https://www.herald.ng/photo-atiku-watches-home-based-super-eagles-lose-to-morocco/

IS THIS WHAT WE ARE GOING TO SEE IF HE EMERGES?? JESUS!!!!
THIS MAN MUST BE A SCAM TO NIGERIA
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by rapid101(m): 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
san316:

Atiku is already popular but his popularity is described as being infamous. An average Nigerian knows him as a thief
plz say some tin else ve heard that b4 nd tired of hearing it

U guys tell us wht u ve achieved for d past 3 year nd how u pple ll complement it

Stop saying atiku is a thief wen u don't ve proof

Is Tinubu not a thief
Is babachir not a thief
Is Cris ngig not a thief
Is Oshomole not a thief
Is ameachi not a thief
Is osinbanjo not a thief
Is kemi not a thief
Is sheriff not a thief
Is Buhari not a thief too

Wht ve u done about it
Sentiment kee u there
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by Ifiokumo: 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
uchennaq:
This man, so what is killing you is to prove if Atiku was watching the match or not. Oga you get time ooo or your sick

If you were even half as vigilant in regards to the deceit your leaders are doing, things may just be better for you and your community.

You people don't like to be confronted with the truth nor want to ask questions with answers that will indict you as having engaged in nonsense over the years.

SHAME ON NIGGER AFRICANS who don't want to be BLACK AFRICANS....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eSHuvOK3b4&t=100s
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by san316(m): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
rapid101:
plz say some tin else ve heard that b4 nd tired of hearing it

U guys tell us wht u ve achieved for d past 3 year nd how u pple ll complement it

Stop saying atiku is a thief wen u don't ve proof

Is Tinubu not a thief
Is babachir not a thief
Is Cris ngig not a thief
Is Oshomole not a thief
Is ameachi not a thief
Is osinbanjo not a thief
Is kemi not a thief
Is sheriff not a thief
Is Buhari not a thief too

Wht ve u done about it
Sentiment kee u there
What APC has achieved? Railways, infrastructure, NSIP, NPower, trader money, plugging of income leakage, increase in revenue generation by Jamb, customs, FIRS, etc. We have now deviated from the chop I chop system where lawmakers are bribed to do their jobs. Civil servants no longer live beyond their means which was hitherto possible due to massive corruption. Contractors now complete their jobs before they get paid and they are taxed on it as well. Pension reforms ad payment of pensions to ex Biafra soldiers, Nigeria Airways staff. Boko haram no longer bomb Abuja and they have been restricted to Borno and mainly border towns.

If ur blind eyes dont want to see, discerning Nigerians can see.
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by rapid101(m): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
san316:

What APC has achieved? Railways, infrastructure, NSIP, NPower, trader money, plugging of income leakage, increase in revenue generation by Jamb, customs, FIRS, etc. We have now deviated from the chop I chop system where lawmakers are bribed to do their jobs. Civil servants no longer live beyond their means which was hitherto possible due to massive corruption. Contractors now complete their jobs before they get paid and they are taxed on it as well. Pension reforms ad payment of pensions to ex Biafra soldiers, Nigeria Airways staff. Boko haram no longer bomb Abuja and they have been restricted to Borno and mainly border towns.

If ur blind eyes dont want to see, discerning Nigerians can see.

Oga u try
Oya clap for ur sef
Trada moni wan ona take de buy vote wit style
Which 1 is nsip maybe another way osinbanjo is using to collect our resources for him self nd apc
Bros don't talk about railway cus na gej project ona de finish
Did u jst say blockin of leakage
Which leakage ona block
Were babachir fit still thief millions of naira
Or is the one osinbanjo did of recent
Abi na money wan de miss for nnpc wan ona no fit account for.
To let u know that u re ignorant I won't b far from the truth
Jamb is not a money making institution, it is ment to regulate exams so get that into ur head
Those tins u heard about them making more money than previous govt re all propaganda.
Let talk about frsc it normal for dem to make more revenue but the question is All d money were am, cus am not understanding how can u make more money and notin to show for it.
For biafra soldiers, ex airways staff pension etc, Watin ona de wait for since b4 ona pay d money dem, why now
Na today day break ona.
It all for d media and not more, don't be deceived.
But kudos to u guys for paying I appreciate u guys for that.
As for lawmakers, do u know how much ve been spent jst to make sure some aggrieved apc law makers to stay put as not to reduce d popularity of both the up and lower chambers? Let live that for another day.
And boko harm issue, bros no jst lie for dis one
Hope u saw wht they did to our troops, hope u heard wht d emir of bornu said, u can't go ten kilometres away from d main maiduguri if not u ll b killed like a ram, so which effort ve ur so call pmb done since he came to power.
For civil servant hope u heard some peraons were re installed to their position after they were dismissed by previous govt, maybe God know how many dismissed civil servant that has been called back by dis govt, a lot way higher civil servants re living above their mean only if they support apc.
D only tin I see u talked about here that makes sense small is d npower
If not say some tin else cus next year
U guys ll cry like a wolf who lost it child in d forest. Take it or u live it
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by virgoreal: 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
haywire07:
See that man standing. Atiku can't even call him to sit with him. But when they are in public, he would offer to wash people's feet
. You are veey stupid i don't follow politics but what if the mans decided to stand... It happens idiot
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by san316(m): 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
rapid101:

Oga u try
Oya clap for ur sef
Trada moni wan ona take de buy vote wit style
Which 1 is nsip maybe another way osinbanjo is using to collect our resources for him self nd apc
Bros don't talk about railway cus na gej project ona de finish
Did u jst say blockin of leakage
Which leakage ona block
Were babachir fit still thief millions of naira
Or is the one osinbanjo did of recent
Abi na money wan de miss for nnpc wan ona no fit account for.
To let u know that u re ignorant I won't b far from the truth
Jamb is not a money making institution, it is ment to regulate exams so get that into ur head
Those tins u heard about them making more money than previous govt re all propaganda.
Let talk about frsc it normal for dem to make more revenue but the question is All d money were am, cus am not understanding how can u make more money and notin to show for it.
For biafra soldiers, ex airways staff pension etc, Watin ona de wait for since b4 ona pay d money dem, why now
Na today day break ona.
It all for d media and not more, don't be deceived.
But kudos to u guys for paying I appreciate u guys for that.
As for lawmakers, do u know how much ve been spent jst to make sure some aggrieved apc law makers to stay put as not to reduce d popularity of both the up and lower chambers? Let live that for another day.
And boko harm issue, bros no jst lie for dis one
Hope u saw wht they did to our troops, hope u heard wht d emir of bornu said, u can't go ten kilometres away from d main maiduguri if not u ll b killed like a ram, so which effort ve ur so call pmb done since he came to power.
For civil servant hope u heard some peraons were re installed to their position after they were dismissed by previous govt, maybe God know how many dismissed civil servant that has been called back by dis govt, a lot way higher civil servants re living above their mean only if they support apc.
D only tin I see u talked about here that makes sense small is d npower
If not say some tin else cus next year
U guys ll cry like a wolf who lost it child in d forest. Take it or u live it

You say railway is GEJs project that was completed. First off, did GEJ start it with his money? And why didn't he finish it for 6yrs he was in office? Did GEJ also start itakpe warri line? By the way, government is supposed to b progressive, how many of Yaradua's project did GEJ complete? If it wasn't good for Nigerians will buhari complete it? Anyways, I don't have time to respond to all ur points but all I can say is, get ur PVC ready, I will get mine then we will meet at the polls and see who will cry.
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by rapid101(m): 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
san316:

You say railway is GEJs project that was completed. First off, did GEJ start it with his money? And why didn't he finish it for 6yrs he was in office? Did GEJ also start itakpe warri line? By the way, government is supposed to b progressive, how many of Yaradua's project did GEJ complete? If it wasn't good for Nigerians will buhari complete it? Anyways, I don't have time to respond to all ur points but all I can say is, get ur PVC ready, I will get mine then we will meet at the polls and see who will cry.
Oga yaradua nd gej start am , gej no finish am na continuation pmb de
Oga don't worry
We ll meet at polling boot ok
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by blacknp(m): 12:30am On Dec 03, 2018
FarahAideed:
The Bottom line is that he has secured the Visa
Visa to sokoto state?
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by selectedhero(m): 8:24am On Dec 03, 2018
Denikayan:

grin grin grin

Heart-attack loading...

People like you who can't sleep without dream of atiku. It is easy to see that your hearts have already been attacked. just waiting to fall down.
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by Denikayan: 8:28am On Dec 03, 2018
selectedhero:

People like you who can't sleep without dream of atiku. It is easy to see that your hearts have already been attacked. just waiting to fall down.

You have a right to encourage yourself

2019 is almost here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos / 2 Suicide Bombers Strike Moroua In Cameroon - Warning: Very Disturbing Pictures / Sokoto, Jigawa, Rivers, Ebonyi Are Capitals Of Poverty, Unemployment ― NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.