Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! (44014 Views)

Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by ShedrachU(m): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2018
haywire07:
See that man standing. Atiku can't even call him to sit with him. But when they are in public, he would offer to wash people's feet
He was washing plate, then ran out when he heared goal.
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 02, 2018
id911:

BMC, you guys don't have anything to campaign with except Atiku this, Atiku that...

I have never seen a ruling party behaving like an opposition like in your case. It's pathetic
I understand what you mean. Like some people do about buhari claiming he is jubrin or na jubril from sudan who underwent sugery and thought everytin about pmb in 4months.. No mind them jare..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 02, 2018
The question is, who posted the picture??

Was it Atiku himself?? Cos it's not difficult to switch on his TV and watch the match...if he didn't post it himself them u APC guys should face major issue affecting the nation
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by TGMISKY(m): 7:47am On Dec 02, 2018
Even if he was watching the game, will that guarantee him being a good leader?
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by abc115: 7:48am On Dec 02, 2018
Trustee1:
Irrelevant post like this should be refrained. Stop putting up nonsense just to get attention,there are more important thing in the country other than this. Election in few weeks,citizens should be enlightened to vote the right candidate and avoid selling their votes to fraudulent politicians. There are more important to post about,DON'T BE SHALLOW MINDED!
Keep shut. What is irrelevant about the post? A rebuttal to fake news is irrelevant?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by selectedhero(m): 7:51am On Dec 02, 2018
The more I see atiku centred posts, the more I am assured he is winning in February.
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by siraj1402(m): 7:53am On Dec 02, 2018
Hummmm

Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by Denikayan: 8:00am On Dec 02, 2018
Obasanjo already described Atiku, so am not surprised bu such false media propaganda
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by Denikayan: 8:02am On Dec 02, 2018
selectedhero:
The more I see atiku centred posts, the more I am assured he is winning in February.

grin grin grin

Heart-attack loading...
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by lexy2014: 8:02am On Dec 02, 2018
abc115:

Atikulooter and PDP posted it, which is Fake News, hence the rebuttal
Was d picture posted on any of Atikus or PDPs social media handles?
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by id911(m): 8:02am On Dec 02, 2018
kotv:

They are useless. I think the BMC does more damage to Buhari's reputation than anything else. I've never seen a group so useless in life. Everything about them is either propaganda and if challenged then it's calling everyone an ipob and when exposed the idiots they are, they accusing everyone as Igbo and hateful yet they are the most divisive, hate filled bigots. If anything BMC is supposed to uplift APC and Buhari image, they are doing a terrible job at it. So far, thanks to them, my opinion of APC is a party filled with hateful bigots

As in eh, it's becoming so annoying. Can't they see that Buhari is an obviously damaged products that is not marketable? How can such an extremely incompetent man be leading a country in the 21st century?
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by abuannur: 8:03am On Dec 02, 2018
FarahAideed:
The Bottom line is that he has secured the Visa
Then let him travel we find way of bailing out in US prison because he must contest and see that Nigeria has moved beyond fraudulent people.
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by san316(m): 8:06am On Dec 02, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

Simple! grin
Like a child, he will drop everything he is doing to run to the US. . . . To please almighty APC? grin

Dude went to the UK to replenish campaign funds jor! cheesy
What happened to the big political statement they want to make? What happened to red carpet in US that will give APC high BP?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by amnesty7: 8:09am On Dec 02, 2018
Afamed:
Journey of no return. Atiku loves his children and Christmas is just 24 days away
But he doesn't celebrate it.
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by HeyCorleone(m): 8:11am On Dec 02, 2018
id911:

BMC, you guys don't have anything to campaign with except Atiku this, Atiku that...

I have never seen a ruling party behaving like an opposition like in your case. It's pathetic

I swear.

They are so jittery.

If they maintain that Buhari has done well, why are they so unnerved?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by abuannur: 8:12am On Dec 02, 2018
lowgeorge:
Buhari is a competent failure... Hailed on to continue this administration of Calumny by our hungry senile minded ill educated jobless graduates....
What won't you do for stipends in a dead end of a country.... Useless educated fools
You see him as failure because you are lazy as he said sometimes ago. All what Nigerian what to do is to dress up and go to office where he does nothing, only to import not do anything to export. PLEASE LET MOVE T O NXT LEvEL

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 02, 2018
abuannur:
You see him as failure because you are lazy as he said sometimes ago. All what Nigerian what to do is to dress up and go to office where he does nothing, only to import not do anything to export. PLEASE LET MOVE T O NXT LEvEL
Thou art mad exceedingly... All the hardworking agatu farmers your religion killed because of cow... Where re they now... All the pregnant women you disembowled... Where re they now... It shall never be well with you... INSHA ALLAH
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by kotv: 8:23am On Dec 02, 2018
id911:

As in eh, it's becoming so annoying. Can't they see that Buhari is an obviously damaged products that is not marketable? How can such an extremely incompetent man be leading a country in the 21st century?

I think they know. They are not doing it because they like him but because of that meager 30K a month. Selfish people
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by 4LARINE(m): 8:24am On Dec 02, 2018
But he said he will b their to cheer Dem up.
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 02, 2018
abuannur:
Abanur... Ko ni yee bi o se wa yen... Olofo omo...
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by chinedumoooo: 8:34am On Dec 02, 2018
Ever through the popular stand was filled with fans,if you view the screen of that TV but it was not so.
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by Trustee1: 8:37am On Dec 02, 2018
abc115:

Keep shut. What is irrelevant about the post? A rebuttal to fake news is irrelevant?
If you don't have anything nice to say,better do as your first statement.
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by selectedhero(m): 8:46am On Dec 02, 2018
Denikayan:

grin grin grin

Heart-attack loading...

ahhhh someone is already breaking down? Didn't know it would start this early o. On Sunday morning sef
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by erinalex: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2018
kaluxy007:
The question is, who posted the picture??

Was it Atiku himself?? Cos it's not difficult to switch on his TV and watch the match...if he didn't post it himself them u APC guys should face major issue affecting the nation
you're asking very stupid question. "who posted d pix"
Useless question.
Because the pix, is doing more harm to Atiku, u suddenly bother to know,who posted d pix.
Hypocrisy ! Why is that, when you see,damaging pictures of pple u don't like; u quickly pass, your comments, without bothering about who post those pix ? And now,you are concern about who posted this one. Double Standard !
In any case, majority of our so called leaders, be it in APC or PDP, have little or no time to post pix; people do it on their behalf; with or without their consent; however we pple still comments about d pics, without bothering about who post them.
So, don't change d narrative, simply because the pix didn't portrays Atiku in good light.
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by danot1030: 9:17am On Dec 02, 2018
lexy2014:

Is it Atiku that posted d pix?

Whichever way arikulooting project is a scam to loot Nigeria.
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by lexy2014: 9:21am On Dec 02, 2018
danot1030:

Whichever way arikulooting project is a scam to loot Nigeria.
I didn't ask if atiku is a scam or not. I only asked if d football picture was posted by atiku
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by Jydology: 9:28am On Dec 02, 2018
Atiku said he will support the team to win the cup 3 days ago...

Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by Jydology: 9:30am On Dec 02, 2018
Atiku never said he was said he was watching the match yesterday na.

Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by ElIjahaleje: 9:38am On Dec 02, 2018
I believe HE Atiku will become the President of Nigeria because his opponent PMB is scared of his success.. Amean this APC guys don't have any plans. It's all about now, they have nothing to offer this country.

So with all that is happening in the country today eg. Security, economic crisis etc all they care about is if watched the falcons match. What a way to display their irrelevance to Nigerians... Meanwhile HE AA did not say at any time that he watched the match for the records.

Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by anku90: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2018
The above news is fake wrote by mischievous makers by his political opponent that know nothing than spreading fakes news with aim of discredit well meaning Nigerians like Wazirin Adamawa who have better plans for our country. We shall disregard this type of fake news.

Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 02, 2018
Propaganda gone wrong grin
Re: Picture Of Atiku Watching The Falcons Game Is Fake! by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2018
docadams:

It is serving me well
@ 3%? Ogbeni goan charge your phone grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

POL 501 The Tinubu Masterclass (sparsky Vs Fisher 1972) / Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo / Governor Amosun Reacts To Drama At APC Rally In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.