Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final (18759 Views)

Poll: Who Will Be Crowned The U20 Female World Champions For 2010

Germany: 17% (7 votes)
Nigeria: 82% (34 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 / Nigeria Vs Congo (7 - 0): U-17 AFCON On Saturday 20 April 2013 / Nigeria Vs Colombia (3 - 0): U-17 Women's World Cup On Saturday Sept-29-2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by buzugee(m): 12:39am On Aug 02, 2010
Sagamite:

Deeply retarded points!
lets just agree to disagree. we are on opposite spectrum of the ideological scale. you are an unpatriotic, self-righteous, arrogant, cretinous, hypocritical, and cantankerous blow-hard while i am a patriotic, realistic and non-judgemental kinda fellow.  cheesy
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by mikeoscar: 12:44am On Aug 02, 2010
Hi  peeps, I missed the match as I had to start out 10hours from London to Houston. Just arriving to find out it's all over. From what I see on the thread, it looks like we deployed defensive tactics and slipped up twice due to defensive errors. I wish the girls the very best in the future. Hopefully they will be motivated to stay together and NFF will groom them to gradually take their places in the senior team.

Congrats to the girls and God bless Nigeria.
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by Sagamite(m): 1:22am On Aug 02, 2010
dayokanu:

4play and Sagamu.

What are the evidence that the girls are overaged

Ah!!! Please don't start that.

Don't be asking such questions.
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by Sagamite(m): 1:25am On Aug 02, 2010
semid4lyfe:

@ Sagamite
I wish I were SUPERintelligent like you are. Please, which  courses must I take to obtain a SUPERintelligent certificate? tongue cheesy
grin grin grin grin

[s]Us wey nor dey SUPERintelligent and nor dey practice religion of objectivity, God go help us[/s].
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bruv, one is born with such exceptional thinking abilities o.

Them no dey teach am o.  grin grin

But you can join my religion. I collect 80% tithe. cheesy
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by beeke(m): 1:26am On Aug 02, 2010
it's official sagamite is a mix breed so dont blame him of being unpatriotic
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by Sagamite(m): 1:31am On Aug 02, 2010
buzugee:

lets just agree to disagree. we are on opposite spectrum of the ideological scale. you are an unpatriotic, self-righteous, arrogant, cretinous, hypocritical, and cantankerous blow-hard while i am a patriotic, realistic and non-judgemental kinda fellow.  cheesy

No, lets describe it as: I am a sagacious and lateral thinking genius with progressive patriotism and Soyinka/Mourinho brilliance traits, while you are a myopic, half-witted, regressive, fraud-promoting dunce with retarded, Alao-Akalistic (with a sprinkle of Adedibism) patriotism.
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by jumobi1(m): 2:58am On Aug 02, 2010
I can't condone age fraud which Nigeria practices. I support the women because I love my country but we all know these women are older than 20. Teams like Germany would take their girls to the women.s world cup multiple times and be better off for it whereas Nigeria won't.
A close friend of mine was in a soccer academy with some of those players and said some of them are up to 28 years old. No reason for her to lie to me.
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by okeyjunor(m): 3:28am On Aug 02, 2010
please from the first time i luv her and i want to know if she is married if not then am ready to spend the rest of my life with her KALU cry
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by oyinda3(f): 4:39am On Aug 02, 2010
nigeria's loss, sagamite's victory
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by princekevo(m): 5:39am On Aug 02, 2010
Well the gals should come home with their heads high, they have done us proud. Making it to the final is already an outstanding performance we never expected. If they super chicken had even reached Quarter finals in the last concluded world cup, we would celebrate them back home.
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by Akosbaba(m): 6:28am On Aug 02, 2010
^^^spot on
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by taiwosoji(m): 6:49am On Aug 02, 2010
Female foot ball have not been adultrated in Nigeria yet, can you see what it takes to use home talents? when they start traveling abroad for so called proffessionalism they first few that has the first oppurtunity will now HOLD ON strongly bribing and all sort like our male counterpart so as to be in the national team. you female footballing become a lucrative business you will see players paying money out of their nose hanging on Plane tires just to fly out for pro. the world is yet to see female football as busines or rather only very few girls can play so its only them you will see, here no mago mago only people that can play will show up not only that that has connection in aso rock.but brothers if it is not checked now it will soon go out of hand. THIS IS THE TRUE NIGERIA SPIRIT, you can also see it in our junior soccer, now you will know that our problem in naija is JUST THIS BIG WORD CuRuPtIoN it has eaten into all faccet of our life can you imagine even soccer, we need a messiah who will not fear see Jerry in Gahna, see Deng in China dont be supprise as South Africa will soon split into White and Black when Mandella is no More, alot of their glory will run to Ghana and we  will watch gahna grow, because they have alrady taken our glory, WE NEED IT BACK please some one should help me to tell good luck that if he cant fix our power like other leader let him allow jonathan to make our rail work, we they Engineers in the Diaospora are full off talent / knowledge we want to explode, if we produce how can we move the goods to other part of Nigeria to sell? we are given scholarship to study abroad no check, no tax break if we come back to practice what we learn as soon as you start alittle thing you will see all manner of tax, LGC tax, State  tax, FG et al how can we grow for God sake the foolish men in Bank of industry as turn the loan only to their family and friends i am really weeping we wish to come back bjut how can PLEASE TELL HIM to allow AJAKOTA to work 100% at low cot of propsed design from international scholar that came with idea of construction before we start one foooooooooooolish, COREN, NSE, Standard organisation go close dowbn your company just because you need to pay them out of you scholarship allowance that you got from school then how do we start must every one work in SHELL NNPC< CHEVRON etc before he/she starts, i beg help me ask GOOD Luck say make hthem define why them they give scholarship? look only 10% of the guys the come back some don they even consider security job with Msc in the UK, why co life style sweet life is not all about money , Checkout confort, checkout simplicity, you get appointment just take subway reach you destination, electricity dey 24 7, HELP ME TELL GOOD LUCK SAy i de vesk VESK vesk badly no any country go allow their best engineer to come help you fix your electricity com sit down for naija we no basic amenity na only dull ones them fit allow to come that will come and dabaru it the more. TEL GOODLUCK SAY na only tthrough passionate commitement we can grow commitement from government and people any one that ask of money is fake HOW MUCH DO YOU need for your life time ? ok if them put you for one big empty room can you say you still need that money? see security is not our problem i swear if development start now every thing will fall in place only one person go dey do 20 people work for all office just becauuse of greed not to share. i dey vesk weti wetin WEEEEEEEEETIN dem curse us ahahaha only to write for paper we sabi
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by sayso: 7:15am On Aug 02, 2010
another time dey.
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by rasputinn(m): 8:20am On Aug 02, 2010
Well done SUPER FALCONETS,you've done us proud,better luck next time and hope you get a better goalie next time

Now GEJ,muscle the NFA/NFF to pay the girls 10,000 USD each(at least they deserve it,if those old shameless men could perform so horribly in SA and get more)
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by khamas19: 8:37am On Aug 02, 2010
is it jus me or do those germans look like steroid dispensers?, they shud test them for designer drugs, that said i am so proud of these girls, I mean, it was when I saw that pomo/blanket of a boot Ukaonu was wearing that i understood the magnitude of the odds they faced, I LOVE THEM , for being true to the Nigerian spirit, nothing was in their favor, not even their home country- judging from these posts, I have always been a fan of female football, this girls just made me a fanatic, wish I had tonnes of cash to throw their way,
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by damilola15: 8:49am On Aug 02, 2010
khamas19:

is it jus me or do those germans look like steroid dispensers?, they shud test them for designer drugs, that said i am so proud of these girls, I mean, it was when I saw that pomo/blanket of a boot Ukaonu was wearing that i understood the magnitude of the odds they faced, I LOVE THEM , for being true to the Nigerian spirit, nothing was in their favor, not even their home country- judging from these posts, I have always been a fan of female football, this girls just made me a fanatic, wish I had tonnes of cash to throw their way,

Those girls certainly deserve more than am sure they would get judging by NFA or NFF (whatever it is they are called) 's attitude.
rasputinn:

Well done SUPER FALCONETS,you've done us proud,better luck next time and hope you get a better goalie next time

Now GEJ,muscle the NFA/NFF to pay the girls 10,000 USD each(at least they deserve it,if those old shameless men could perform so horribly in SA and get more)
Nigeria would have still been in a frenzy should the so called super eagles gotten this far in SA.
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by xtremeidea(m): 9:15am On Aug 02, 2010
ABEG I NEED DAT KALU GIRL'S NO, ANYBODY WEY GET AM MAKE E MAIL ME. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by Pamperme: 9:40am On Aug 02, 2010
Congratulations girls. grin Really proud of you, cool cool
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by otokx(m): 9:43am On Aug 02, 2010
The germans deserved the win; our girls especially the ones at the back simply went to sleep.
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by U1(m): 9:49am On Aug 02, 2010
Those ladies tried their best; that best just wasn't enough.
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by johnie: 10:07am On Aug 02, 2010
I have no doubt in my mind that any of the German girls in their U20 team is actually less than 20 years of age.

If that same team had been a Nigerian team, a number of Nigerians would cry wolf- insinuating that the players are actually older than 20.

In particular, they would point to players such as the tournament's highest goal scorer, Alexandra Popp and the goalkeeper, Almuth Schult both of whom look older than 20 because of their rugged looks.

I clearly heard the commentator of yesterday's match say that most of the German girls are presently university undergraduates. What do you expect a university undergraduate to look like?

I have heard a number of people insinuate that our own players are older than 20.  When going for a competition of this nature, you choose girls based on their skills and toughness. This is not a game for weaklings.  It is not a beauty contest.

Popp is currently a member of the German full national team. If she had been a Nigerian, that would have been another source of wahala

I have attached pictures of Popp here so we can see what a 19 year old german girl looks like. Take a good look at picture 2

Take a look at nos 1,6,11,19,20 of the German team. They are all under 20 years of age yet they look more mature than that!

Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by johnie: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2010
deleted - duplicated post
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by johnie: 10:10am On Aug 02, 2010
Here's Popp in the secnior national team wearing jersey no 11.

Does she look younger than the other members of the team who are older than 20?

Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by ddippset(m): 10:35am On Aug 02, 2010
i like that kalu girl! i really have a crush on her.
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by johnie: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2010
And here's a "black" member of the German U20 team- Eunice Beckmann. She is 19!

BTW, she is a fan of Jay Jay Okocha.

Source: http://www.uefa.com/womensunder19/news/newsid=1494001.html

Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by haboosa(m): 11:30am On Aug 02, 2010
Weldone Falonets despite feeding some overage players grin u need a red carpet reception grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by veravin: 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2010
they are truly 9ja heroes
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by mirabell: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2010
Thank u girls for doing us proud
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by MeGaStReEt: 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2010
khamas19:

i thot i was the only person that saw that shyyt of a boot
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by heyma: 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2010
I feel for those girls, Sorry they lost out in the final, but who even thought they'd defeat the USA.
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by babariches: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2010
Our girls really tried more than even their best.

we are all being optimistic there is no way we could have won
the germans girls. they are fit physically and they got more
strength than our girl.

We did well for conceding just that two goals. we have a better
record against them as far as this competition is concern.

Thumb Up Falconet i celebrate you girls.
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by ddippset(m): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2010
lets stop whining people, those german chicks were the WOMANSCHAFT! the female version of the german machine manschaft!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Former Footballer Rafiu Salami Is Dead (Photo) / AFCON 2021: Deadly Stampede Reported At Cameroon Stadium, 6 People Dead / Southampton Relegated From The Premier League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.