Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final (18777 Views)

Poll: Who Will Be Crowned The U20 Female World Champions For 2010

Germany: 17% (7 votes)
Nigeria: 82% (34 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 / Nigeria Vs Congo (7 - 0): U-17 AFCON On Saturday 20 April 2013 / Nigeria Vs Colombia (3 - 0): U-17 Women's World Cup On Saturday Sept-29-2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by Sagamite(m): 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2010
oyinda.:

sagamite plz don't curse me abeg. calm your nerves lol

Me? Curse you ke?

Abeg, I no curse you o. I just don't trust the youths of today with the pressures on them. tongue grin
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by oyinda3(f): 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2010
ur head no correct. lol

so, what do u think of the winning team - the german girls.
you keep posting ghana and canadian team. lol abeg post german team make we see. their goal keeper looks especially young wink
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by Sagamite(m): 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2010
oyinda.:

your head no correct. lol

so, what do u think of the winning team - the german girls.
you keep posting ghana and canadian team. lol abeg post german team make we see. their goal keeper looks especially young  wink

I post Ghana team because I don't want anyone presenting lame excuse about suffering. Ghana is our next door neighbour, equally if not more poor, yet we can see a DRRRAAAAAAASTIC contrast in the U-20 girls they took to our Agbayas we call national heroes.

So here is the German team:

http://www.fifa.com/u20womensworldcup/teams/team=1888594/128/307/4/picture.html#1277501

So?

Their keeper is extremely tall, and so?

They all have youthful look that will qualify them for the age range required, talkless of the national records that will be available since they were born.

What is your argument exactly?

How agbayas are U-20?
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by oyinda3(f): 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2010
the ghana pic u posted wasn't even clear. blurry and taken from a distance. can we get the ghana girl's full front profile as u did the naija girls? tongue

and I love how u excuse the german girls. hahaha the goalkeeper has a youthful look? LWKMD she could pass for a 35 yr old!!and the # 6 next to her? and the #20 and should i continue? lol cheesy none of them look younger than any of the naija girls.
i think your parents should have been anything but nigerian.
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by Sagamite(m): 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2010
oyinda.:

the ghana pic u posted wasn't even clear. blurry and taken from a distance. can we get the ghana girl's full front profile as u did the naija girls? tongue

You are kidding, right?

oyinda.:

and I love how u excuse the german girls. hahaha the goalkeeper has a youthful look? LWKMD she could pass for a 35 yr old!!and the # 6 next to her? and the #20 and should i continue? lol cheesy none of them look younger than any of the naija girls.
i think your parents should have been anything but nigerian.

You are really hungry to work for PDP this coming election, init?
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by oyinda3(f): 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2010
no i'm not kidding.
and the german girls look old. but obviously, they aren't cheaters. only naija girls are capable of that.

even d swedish girls. the goalkeeper looks way younger than her age with her fat filled face like that of a baby. whereas another swedish team member has the boniest face in d team and looks 10 yrs older than her age.
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by Sagamite(m): 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2010
oyinda.:

no i'm not kidding.
and the german girls look old. but obviously, they aren't cheaters. only naija girls are capable of that.

even d swedish girls. the goalkeeper looks way younger than her age with her fat filled face like that of a baby. whereas another swedish team member has the boniest face in d team and looks 10 yrs older than her age.

The German girls look well within the age range from what I see in Europe.

But if you don't think so, that is fine, because you could only point to 3 that you claim do not (even though they do).

3 are just exceptions as I have always argued. But when you have 9 or 10 not looking the age, then you are Nigeria!

Because we just love to cheat.
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2010

These are NOT women!
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by oyinda3(f): 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2010
hahahha sagamite funny guy. i positively said that the german girls all look older than d naija girls. u even bolded it in your previous post.
one of the german girls get big wrinkles on her forehead sef!! your ex-wife maybe. she divorced u to join their national team after she found out she has developed premature wrinkles grin

@ileke-idi,
lol. they are women. ugly muscular women.
i think it's d ugliness that sagamite is having a hard time grappling.
yea we know all babies are cute and full of fat. ugly muscular women aren't. even when they are young there is no cute cheek to pinch. hehe kinda like d german girls
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by 4Play(m): 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2010
The 'girls' are not shagable!
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by dayokanu(m): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2010
What are the requirement for them to be shaggable?
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by Sagamite(m): 8:39am On Aug 19, 2010
dayokanu:

What are the requirement for them to be shaggable?

What are the requirements for being shaggable?  shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oya, you tell us what you will do to that No 20 of Naija if she comes to your room unclothed at night.  grin

oyinda.:

your ex-wife maybe. she divorced u to join their national team after she found out she has developed premature wrinkles grin

I would rather sit down on a tatami mat, put a white and extremely clean cloth under my groin, get out a Japanese tanto knife and perform a Yubitsume on my sausage than touch any of the Naija girls. [Chants like Bruce Lee: Aaaakuachuuuuuuuuuuuu]
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by oyinda3(f): 7:02am On Aug 21, 2010
^ shattap i'm talking about the german teenager woman with the wrinkles.  how many naija women u kno has wrinkles before 40.  tongue
even d japanese will object to u touching a naija woman. unless they're ready for another world war.
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by Sagamite(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2010
oyinda.:

^ shattap i'm talking about the german teenager woman with the wrinkles.  how many naija women u kno has wrinkles before 40.  tongue
even d japanese will object to u touching a naija woman. unless they're ready for another world war.

Which one has wrinkles, I can't see any?
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by Sagamite(m): 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2010
We are at it again.

Later some people will be looking for any lame reason to defend the obvious.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-501410.0.html#msg6619413
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by oyinda3(f): 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2010
Sagamite:

Which one has wrinkles, I can't see any?

you weren't through d pictures passionately enough
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by Sagamite(m): 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2011
We are the best footballing nation in Africa.

Nigeria is simply GREAT!

We have won more cups than any other country.

We are the main African country that is ACHIEVING!

WE ARE THE GIANT OF AFRICA.

Thanks to our "BOYS"! grin grin grin

GREAT NATION, GREAT PEOPLE!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739856.0.html#msg9028759

Lets celebrate our GREATNESS! grin
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by semid4lyfe(m): 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2011
You sef. . .u still dey on this Naija ''age cheating'' crusade undecided

Abeg, leave matter for Mathias jare grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

AFCON 2021: Deadly Stampede Reported At Cameroon Stadium, 6 People Dead / Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France / Manchester United Announces Partnership With Startimes To Offer MUTV In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.