Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos (61837 Views)

Another Guy Seen Using Fcmb Atm To Do His Assignment / Bed Prank , Girl Caught His Guy On Bed With ..... / A Guy Saw His Girl Friend In Ashawo House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by BruncleZuma: 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin

If she no chop chicken wetin she gain?
And if the bros no chop kpomo wetin him gain?

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by zombieHUNTER: 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
keryj:
The guy is a baby

You never marry her

You didn't meet them banging

What if they are just friends

Must you disgrace yourself in public

Can't you look for another girl

Don't mind those learners... Send me a pm
I have something to tell you kiss
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Haymaykar(m): 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
Eya...some girls are ingrate...they just don't know what is true love..all they want is money and they will Neva learn from others mistakes... although boys 2 get their own...but girls own is 2 much

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Solomon17(m): 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by valboyz2010(m): 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
made4naijamusic:
a guy caught his girlfriend with another guy inside kfc in lagos and they engaged in a fight

watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/a-guy-caught-his-girlfriend-with-another-guy-inside-kfc-in-lagos-video/

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
ipobarethieves:
sad sadwhy fight the worthless tissue paper? Free her.If she cum back to apologize, kindly accept her back.Bleep her well like tomorrow no dey.Tell her dat u nid 50k urgently to fix one biz or travel.Suck her dry to a state of stupor.Promise her marriage and disappoint her on her day.
or just walk away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Hassan88(m): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
ipobarethieves:
sad sadwhy fight the worthless tissue paper? Free her.If she cum back to apologize, kindly accept her back.Bleep her well like tomorrow no dey.Tell her dat u nid 50k urgently to fix one biz or travel.Suck her dry to a state of stupor.Promise her marriage and disappoint her on her day.

It's seems we have the same Father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Pruwa: 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
Speechless!!!
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by valboyz2010(m): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
OK oooo
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by dustydee: 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
made4naijamusic:
a guy caught his girlfriend with another guy inside kfc in lagos and they engaged in a fight

watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/a-guy-caught-his-girlfriend-with-another-guy-inside-kfc-in-lagos-video/

Is there anything wrong with going to KFC with another guy? And even if she was cheating, couldn't he just walk away without creating a scene? Some people are so insecure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Laido: 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
keryj:
The guy is a baby
You never marry her
j You look so sharp!! wink
keryj:
The guy is a baby
You never marry her
You look so sharp!! wink
keryj:
The guy is a baby
You never marry her
j You look so sharp!! wink
keryj:
The guy is a baby
You never marry her
You look so sharp!! Can I get to know ya?
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by enemyofprogress: 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
That's what happens when your prick doesn't get to her throat

1 Like

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by beautyhd: 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
ipobarethieves:

All of you that liked this useless post are useless as well. She is with another guy in an open place not even a hotel.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Ijaya123: 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
All theses hoes ain’t loyal at all. Cheats everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
The BF just succeeded in disgracing himself.... If na me, I'll just wave at them and leave abeg..... I cannot coman kill myself because of a girl when there are many others...tongue..

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by hokafor(m): 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
They should have allow them to fight ,then the ugly looking girl Will follow whomever wins

1 Like

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Chukazu: 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
The guy is a disgrace to the Fraternity... fighting over a woman sad

Suwegbe!

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by viktohmarkz(m): 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
I'll just walk up to them and hail her, hail the guy well, get what I came for then leave, when she comes back maga go pay
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by ShamsBarack: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
Senselessness!

You walk away. You always walk away.

But before you do, you approach them, compliment the guy, then compliment something on her as well. But make sure you say something like 'I just love the way you and your girlfriend look. The both of you look really good together.'

That way, she'll have no way to manoeuvre her way out later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by bouncin04(m): 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
Pure acting ... Comedy skit ... Visit the I. G page
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
These girls loyal....she look likd amaka sef. It sucks seeing guys fight untop woman. Since de re nt married, d guys 4 meet n arrange bleep her to satisfaction den dump her. Its simple maths. Jst collect ur share move on. [nobody shud quote me,jst go wit ur wahala if u have any]

1 Like

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
keryj:
The guy is a baby

You never marry her

it was a prank
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
Chukazu:
The guy is a disgrace to the Fraternity... fighting over a woman sad

Suwegbe!
A prank
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Razakipaye: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
APC in panic has Oka akoko drum support for ADP candidate hon Ajobiewe

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
ShamsBarack:
Senselessness!

You walk away. You always walk away.

But before you do, you approach them, compliment the guy, then compliment something on her as well. But make sure you say something like 'I just love the way you and your girlfriend look. The both of you look really good together.'

That way, she'll have no way to manoeuvre her way out later.
oil de ur head. U've said it all
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by AntiWailer: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
lol.
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by horlerlekan: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
She is following the rich guy outside.......The other guy needs to look better girl
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
otimothy:
To fight hungry you na your fellow guy man you wan fight, you see rope for your babe neck as sign say them drag her there? Better move on without the cheating babe....
What if he's a friend? The guy nor Mature at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Benwems(m): 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
Is it wrong for another guy to take ur babe out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Youngpo413: 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
Stooping so low because of a hoe.
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
Michelle55:
He doesn't need this stress na.. Just order and eat to your satisfaction then go home and see some movies. As you are watching the movie, majestically delete her numbers and pictures, bar her from reaching you.
You can not come and kee yourself over woman matter, mbanu!
I don't give room to be cheated on.. If you can't control your middle man /woman, why be in a relationship? undecided
Being in a relationship now means u Cant eat out with friends abi? Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
SingleWahala:

And so F*****Kking what ? angry angry angry
This is why I advise guys to minimize the kind of financial commitment they have towards their relationship. The guy really bleeped up. But I pity the guy, the guy will be like after all my investment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) / Man In Red: Valentine Dressing Of The Day (Photo) / I Pass My Neighbours: Must See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.