Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos (61845 Views)

Another Guy Seen Using Fcmb Atm To Do His Assignment / Bed Prank , Girl Caught His Guy On Bed With ..... / A Guy Saw His Girl Friend In Ashawo House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by rapheal5(m): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
Dem use bald guys do the girl no difference
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
Asin people no dey tire for this girlfriend and boyfriend rubbish? undecided undecided
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by aigbokiejohnson(m): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
Jobless idiots who should rather redirect the fight to his shameless LovePeddler
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by alvincruse(m): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
You guys insulting him, do you know what he has invested into that relationship? But if it's me I will take a table close to them and eat well while I delete everything about her from my life and act as though I never knew her. Some women can be wicked smiley

1 Like

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Kirinwa: 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
gaby:
Gargantuan gbege of enormous proportion.

Some guys dey Bleep up sha...if na me, na to order bucket of chicken, collect table near dem begin dey chew away...wetin concern agbero...na dem go mooove

The last pic is a memerisable pic...(abeg carry your wahala dey go joor)

Unto wetin? Na your wife? Na to quick comot your teeth.
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by AmazingELixir: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
ipobarethieves:
sad sadwhy fight the worthless tissue paper? Free her.If she cum back to apologize, kindly accept her back.Bleep her well like tomorrow no dey.Tell her dat u nid 50k urgently to fix one biz or travel.Suck her dry to a state of stupor.Promise her marriage and disappoint her on her day.

undecided

And somebody somewhere call you a son..quite a number of you on this platform are pathetic to say the least!..

1 Like

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by chijokz(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
priceaction:

Not everyone lives in Naija. Some dey China and New zealand and many other countries with wide time differences now where activities are bubbling and kicking.
@the topic , the short guy has bad temperament. He will still loose the girl if she happens to be his babe.
The other guy just said he should calm down and he wanted to slap him , but all na shakara. What if the guy is a lost old friend to the lady and nothing attached? What is wrong in meeting someone in a restaurant despite they are not even eating or drinking anything? Why the idiot fighting over someone he never put ring on? People no get work sha
Well articulated assertion..No drinks or food on the table plus her demeanor shows it could be an old friend or acquaintance.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by BatmanIsWatching(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
When you know she's very much single then why would you be angry if your girlfriend have lunch with another guy. She is yet to become your wife
fergieboy:

You can imagine.. Just girlfriend

As long as your not married to the lady.. She is very much single...

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by seunlly(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
ipobarethieves:
sad sadwhy fight the worthless tissue paper? Free her.If she cum back to apologize, kindly accept her back.Bleep her well like tomorrow no dey.Tell her dat u nid 50k urgently to fix one biz or travel.Suck her dry to a state of stupor.Promise her marriage and disappoint her on her day.
Talking from Experience.
I salute your dynasty.
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
keryj:

You that will slap my brother even when you see that we look so much alike.
never ever i don't fight. Trust me babe, u never can tell we may be made for each other.
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by blindjustice13(m): 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
That guy needs anger management classes. Its not like hanging out is now a crime .why not sort it out like a man than a tout.
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by blackjack21(m): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
Spark01:
Why embarrass yourself because of tow-tow?, abeg carry your wahala go joor.

Please, where did you lift that photo from?
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by doshe39(m): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
ipobarethieves:
haha.. U no get heart ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Antoeni(m): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
Girl will never be wise and contented,That's why they keep using them for Rituals.
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Sagay212: 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lol...so he wanted to fight? Them for leave am make the other guy beat am like small pikin. How can you want to fight a guy your girl friend is cheating with.

Your brain should tell you the girl is playing both of you. Just let the other guy know what's up and dump the MF girl.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Penywise(m): 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
The girl no even fine angry
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by A24guy: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
Sooo.....what do we do.
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Michelle55: 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
gloria34:
Being in a relationship now means u Cant eat out with friends abi? Hmmm
Sure you can dearie... Provided you tell your partner if he asked. And from the picture above, it's clear the lady didn't fill the guy in hence his outburst.
You would feel same way if you happen to be in his shoes

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by ashjay001(m): 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
gaby:
Gargantuan gbege of enormous proportion.

Some guys dey Bleep up sha...if na me, na to order bucket of chicken, collect table near dem begin dey chew away...wetin concern agbero...na dem go mooove

The last pic is a memerisable pic...(abeg carry your wahala dey go joor)

Which wahala

Look d babe face, well well! Na fear full am!
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by gaby(m): 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
Kirinwa:

Unto wetin? Na your wife? Na to quick comot your teeth.

You dey learn how to write but forget how to read and understand.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Jephyard(m): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
Most of the comments reek of the stench of rotten fish. Most of you won't take this shit if it happen to you guys. Who knows maybe the lady told him she is at home/sick/church/somewhere different but found her in KFC. And also because you have not married someone there should be no commitments in a relationship no matter how little it is. No wonder some of you end up in bad marriages because most of your partner never know what trust, faithfulness and loyal means since in their single-hood anything goes.

Jeez generation of loosers

6 Likes

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by hot1sauce(m): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
of all the places to get caught KFC.... this guy is not sharp at least u would have taken her to cinema or even club.... somewhere where there is not much light or at none at all.... this is why infact u take the girl to your place or even ur friend's place..... I swear this first date rule really is a b+tch of progress
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by ipobarethieves: 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
undecided
beautyhd:

All of you that liked this useless post are useless as well. She is with another guy in an open place not even a hotel.
undecided.Doing wot exactly with another guy in Open space?U'll be happy if u catch sumbody with ur wife/GF in "open space" abi?
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
Michelle55:

Sure you can dearie... Provided you tell your partner if he asked. And from the picture above, it's clear the lady didn't fill the guy in hence his outburst.
You would feel same way if you happen to be in his shoes
Thats true.
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Awesomefred32(m): 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
made4naijamusic:
more
i fear who no fear woman
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
ipobarethieves:
Ah.... Guy wetin woman do u na mk u vex like dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by ipobarethieves: 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
wink sad
AmazingELixir:

undecided

And somebody somewhere call you a son..quite a number of you on this platform are pathetic to say the least!..
undecided[quote author=AmazingELixir post=73488601]
undecided
lil boy.U are the pathetic son here.Sumbody can use ur head play ludo/scam u..Tell dat to d elderly ones in ur household from 48 upward. kid
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Eminent4u(m): 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
KFC? what if is at Hotel? but wait ... do people still fight on top this entity?
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by ahjerryboy1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
what if that lady happen to be his lost old friend and they Reunion back to meet in that so called scene
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by juniorstar(m): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
No Guy, i repeat no Guy should engage another guy in a fight for a babe. Ur Gf included.it doesnt make sense especially in front of her. You loose whatever rep u had in her eyes immediately. If she loves you she wouldnt cheat on you. And mind you, u cant follow her everywhere u know.
Insecure guys everywhere, cant u do without her and show her you can have someone better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by keryj(f): 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
Benz4pimp:
it was a prank

Ok ooo undecided
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by bigcasava1(m): 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
made4naijamusic:
a guy caught his girlfriend with another guy inside kfc in lagos and they engaged in a fight

watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/a-guy-caught-his-girlfriend-with-another-guy-inside-kfc-in-lagos-video/

enjoy woman and move on no kill urself for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) / Man In Red: Valentine Dressing Of The Day (Photo) / I Pass My Neighbours: Must See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.