Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Does God Really Exist? - Answers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Really Exist? - Answers (278 Views)

Does God Really Exist? / Do Mermaids Really Exist??? / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Really Exist? - Answers by Eazybay(m): 5:40am On Dec 02, 2018
Atheist: “Nope.”

Agnostic: “Maybe.”

Anti-theist: “Nope; and you're stupid if you think he does.”

Christian: “I want to introduce you to my best friend . . . Jesus Christ.”

Jew: “If he does then he's got about 3,000 years of explaining to do!”

Muslim: “I don't drop what I'm doing five times a day to pray for nothing.”

Scientist: “We haven't figured that out yet, we're still doing the math.”

Hippie: “Our Mother Earth, Gaia.”

Buddhist: “Do you think God exists?”

Stoner: “Do . . . like . . . any of us really exist?”

Polytheist: “They all do.”

Henotheist: “They all do; but mine is better.”

Hindu: “33 Gods exist . . . or is it 33 crores?”

Feminist: “Yes She does!”

Sci-Fi: “God is an alien!”

Greek Philosopher: “What if God did exist? Then what?”

Criminally Insane: “I am God!”

Devil: “Yea; worst Dad ever.”

Joan Osborne: “What if God was one of us?”

PS: Register For The 2019 edition of the Campus Metro National Bee and win 1,000,000. Click here to register: www.metrobee.com.ng
Strictly for students of Nigerian Higher Institutions (Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education).
Study materials are available on the website. All questions will come from the study materials.
Registration is 1,000 naira only. Deadline for registration is Dec 20 2018.
For further Inquiries call: 07069799055

PPS: You'll also get a referral link. So for every friend you invite, you'll get 500naira INSTANTLY!

Re: Does God Really Exist? - Answers by Trustme2(m): 5:54am On Dec 02, 2018
This one na questions?
Re: Does God Really Exist? - Answers by theoriginalgood: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nobody knows if there’s God cause he doesn’t bother interacting with humanity who are all corrupt and therefore his foes. God just slowly kills off people and one day he would have done enough to wipe away this perverse evil that is humanity!
Humans all die, we know that. So who preserves existence when humans aren’t available? I think it’s God.

This might interest you:
https://www.nairaland.com/4831069/truth-set-free-john-8
Re: Does God Really Exist? - Answers by ifenes(m): 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
God is everyone,every possible life/none life that exists. Not just one cry baby in the bible that demands worship. One of the many properties of God is awareness. Are you aware of yourself ? Then you are God, a part of the collective ones.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Church Is Not Your Problem! / Who Is THE REVIVALIST ?? / Permanent Residency Granted To A Family After Terrible Adversary..(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.