Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) (37751 Views)

Residents Flew From Soldiers Begging To Tow Trapped Van (photo) / Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman / Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Hoodbilonia: 8:38am On Dec 02, 2018
this sowore guy dey act like buhari
vewi dexeptful
as long as u were born of a woman
soaked i naija blood
sowore nbdy gives a fuc abt if u r a prrsidential candidate
u proud noob who has the blood of a greedy deceptful typical nigerian..presidential looser

so u na saviour for hood abi
u don turn jesus
who drives behind army
who
even police sef i give them abt 20meters distance
my windshield is not bullet proof of
before u go hear click click clap
bullet don discharge
if u want to stunt
stunt driving in circles switching lanes
hilux nor fit pursue u.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by ednut1(m): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2018
Looks staged. Ur going to pick a big man yet u have time to punish them. Hmmmm. How come no soldier face showed too
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by DeSepiero(m): 8:39am On Dec 02, 2018
Cloud007:
how does material things affect the quality of things in his head? You don't have to be vain to look Bright.

Who said it does? Hope you're not assuming that which isn't implied?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2018
Another good candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:41am On Dec 02, 2018
useless sojas...see where dem dey flex power when boko haram dey

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by SEGLIZ: 8:44am On Dec 02, 2018
POLIWOOD is at it again. it is our and hot grab your own copy.
saw this some set of these pics yesterday but it read soldier harassing travellers for moving too close to to their vehicle.
today it has featured sowore, Nigerians are bunch of prankster, yes we are.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by kstyle2(m): 8:48am On Dec 02, 2018
Fazemood:
shocked

A well scripted act!

N. Army now featured in Nigerian Film.How our soldiers stoop low just for a few stipends. Acting for politicians

Sowore you really are a good movie director grin

You deserve an award. grin
maybe it was but I felt if it was staged, the individual won't be afraid to video properly...maybe

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Fazemood(m): 8:49am On Dec 02, 2018
theoldpretender:

Do you have proof it was scripted.....?

Just don't be making allegations.

Oga Pls just take a look around and tell me what these politicians aren't ready to do just to get your vote.

Do not be fooled by these acts. Just do what your heart tells you
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by juniorstar(m): 9:01am On Dec 02, 2018
If nigeria is to be great we need a radical like sowore. Who would come up with unconventional ideas to our nations problem

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by tintingz(m): 9:01am On Dec 02, 2018
Wether this is scripted or not, I can see potentiality in Sowore, unfortunately he won't get the votes from the majority.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Zaikon(m): 9:04am On Dec 02, 2018
seunlly:
Have you heard other Parties except from APC and PDP rule Nigeria before?

Bro APC is doing so and from my findings if other parties come together they will defeat the PDP/APC
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Henitan24(f): 9:06am On Dec 02, 2018
theoldpretender:

That's how people say rubbish with confidence especially on the forum for 'likes' sake.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Ashoore: 9:10am On Dec 02, 2018
Fazemood:
shocked

A well scripted act!

N. Army now featured in Nigerian Film.How our soldiers stoop low just for a few stipends. Acting for politicians

You're a bad guy

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2018
OK
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Brightest04(m): 9:13am On Dec 02, 2018
Foolish stage film from foolish fellows for foolish feeble minds.

What has that got to do with us.Or was it the first time he has witnessed such incident where police or soldiers held people up for one reason or the other?.

Why has it been a top story now?Oh!Because he want to play the redeemer actor to climb Aso Rock.

When you guys collect brown envelope it is not hard to know,please write something else.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Brightest04(m): 9:16am On Dec 02, 2018
What has that got to do with us.Or was it the first time he has witnessed such incident where police or soldiers held people up for one reason or the other?.

Why has it been a top story now?Oh!Because he want to play the redeemer actor to climb Aso Rock.

When you guys collect brown envelope it is not hard to know,please write something else.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Cockyguy11: 9:17am On Dec 02, 2018
Na wah see explanation. Why is it the guy in mufti that is doing all the talking. Nigerian soldier would be explaining themselves to a bloody civilian... I kind of find that very strange tho. For this our nijah undecided
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by udemzyudex(m): 9:19am On Dec 02, 2018
Fazemood:
shocked

A well scripted act!

Stop all this nonsense talk bro, I guess you're the producer huh? You just think you can just sit at the comfort of your room with your phone charge and post trash.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by VaselineCrew: 9:19am On Dec 02, 2018
Sowore is a Godsend, but with parochial denizens in a country who have been subjugated to abiding penury, I sincerely hope that his message doesn't fall on deaf ears.

Together we could be formidable, subsuming the powers garnered by our present crop of politicians who are so prone to venality and mendacity; breaking their hegemony over our dear Nigeria.

If we are to be liberated, then we must out of good conscience, exhort Sowore in this race to the Presidency.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by hush15: 9:23am On Dec 02, 2018
Fazemood:
shocked

A well scripted act!

Shut up joor. its is not fabricated.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by hush15: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2018
VaselineCrew:
Sowore is a Godsend, but with parochial denizens in a country who have been subjugated to abiding penury, I sincerely hope that his message doesn't fall on deaf ears.

Together we could be formidable, subsuming the powers garnered by our present crop of politicians who are so prone to venality and mendacity; breaking their hegemony over our dear Nigeria.

If we are to be liberated, then we must out of good conscience, exhort Sowore in this race to the Presidency.

It still doesnt take away the fact that its a long shot. Maybe its for a day like this that God put it in his mind to go for presidency but it is no doubt that his presidency aim is a long shot, most likely not succeed. It would be more easier to be be governor or senate.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Ndubuisipaul1: 9:28am On Dec 02, 2018
He did not give them money for transport .
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Ndubuisipaul1: 9:31am On Dec 02, 2018
Nollywood
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Mutemenot(m): 9:32am On Dec 02, 2018
Fake useless saboteur
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Fazemood(m): 9:41am On Dec 02, 2018
udemzyudex:

Stop all this nonsense talk bro, I guess you're the producer huh? You just think you can just sit at the comfort of your room with your phone charge and post trash.

Man, read and watch that, can you see how carefully things are done there? How the soldiers faces were avoided? If you think my post was trash, then maybe you need to recheck yourself. If you don't see anything fishy with that video, bro you are blind. Don't want to go further, trying to avoid insulting, so don't be a tempter.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by educhigo: 9:43am On Dec 02, 2018
election time in nigerial several don they rescue army officers, this country self,anyway i dey enjoy life here in china. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by seunlly(m): 9:44am On Dec 02, 2018
Zaikon:

Bro APC is doing so and from my findings if other parties come together they will defeat the PDP/APC
Not 2019 bro.
Maybe they can try by '23
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by naijacentric(m): 9:44am On Dec 02, 2018
theoldpretender:

why do u defend lies now is it not obvious it was staged

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:47am On Dec 02, 2018
PortHardcore:
While driving on a Lagos road,Sowore's vehicle passed a military convoy that had detained some passengers.Sowore ordered his vehicle to stop,then asked the soldiers why they detained the men.In the end Sowore got the men freed,and got their posessions back from the soldiers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDqBAXphsEc
The video is short because the soldiers didn't want their faces exposed. angry

If you want to hear the story,watch the first minute of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnlGuOzjAYE

My President

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by VaselineCrew: 9:47am On Dec 02, 2018
hush15:

It still doesnt take away the fact that its a long shot. Maybe its for a day like this that God put it in his mind to go for presidency but it is no doubt that his presidency aim is a long shot, most likely not succeed. It would be more easier to be be governor or senate.

You are correct that it is indeed a long shot and may sound unfeasible, but I assure you that it is not impossible.

We all constitute the voting public in this country, so the hoi polloi like us can still make the difference with our votes.

It's quite bewildering how some people remain incorrigible in wanting the same old Atiku or Buhari, almost as if they have adapted fully to the inimical conditions in Nigeria since birth.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Joefirst(m): 9:48am On Dec 02, 2018
franchasng:
Sowore will be good as a revolution leader to lead Nigerian youths to revolt against failed Nigerian leaders, but I doubt if he will make a good democratic President of Nigeria.

I still don't like his bias reportage of Boko Haram activities before 2015 and his sudden silence on Boko Haram increased attacks after Buhari won in 2015, that single act alone makes him a prime suspect angry

stop. suspecting what is not there..

after 2015,... Boko Haram activities reduced, compared to PDP period when attack is almost everyday... after 2015... 16local govt were recovered from Boko Haram... it is of recent that Boko Haram surfaced with killing of Nigerian Soldiers...

The plight of Buhari Administration is Fulani herdsmen crises...

Like Sowore said... Baba is tired, he cannot do anything again, therefore it is time to retire him to Daura

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Joefirst(m): 9:56am On Dec 02, 2018
For those calling this scripted... you all should know that Sowore always make live most of his movement to keep his people updated... The same thing that happened in Abuja Airport when he was making a live video... (you guys didn't call it scripted that time, maybe because the airport staff harassed him).

If Sowore can stand against military ruler such as... Babangida, Abacha and Abdusalam... who are this ones that he cannot withstand... in 2010 when he was coming from a reporting in plateau, he challenged some soldiers for their negligence in tending to a bleeding man on the ground.

If Sowore can challenge Cabals who control many soldiers... who are this one's that he cannot challenge?

you see, you allow hatred to overcloud your thinking, jealousy have eaten deep into you... that when you see a young person like you trying to step higher... you either criticize or ridicule such person... I pray God will deliver y'all.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You / Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) / Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.