Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) (37747 Views)

Residents Flew From Soldiers Begging To Tow Trapped Van (photo) / Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman / Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by salford1: 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
This soldiers are annoying. This is one of the reason they hardly get any support from the citizens when they are being slaughtered like chickens by Boko Haram.

In all the countries i have lived in, Nigerian soldierz are the ones most hated by the citizens.

Other countries show nothing but love to their armed forces.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by hush15: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
PortHardcore:

Because have others have said repeatedly;There is no difference between APC/PDP Atiku/Buhari,All these politicians are from the same class of criminal failures.

Thats why Sowore and others have said we have better alternatives,Nigerians will be really stupid if 58 years of misery and they go to the polling booth and see 12 Political parties and they STILL vote for APC/PDP.

If Nigerians do that!then I don't know....

Look, if you want to remain in fantasyland, you are free and i funnily understand however, as it stands today PDP has a candidate that can pull the numbers way much than Sowore and if you truly serious about voting out the clueless and wicked government, dont just vote, vote wisely
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by hush15: 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
PortHardcore:

Because have others have said repeatedly;There is no difference between APC/PDP Atiku/Buhari,All these politicians are from the same class of criminal failures.

Thats why Sowore and others have said we have better alternatives,Nigerians will be really stupid if 58 years of misery and they go to the polling booth and see 12 Political parties and they STILL vote for APC/PDP.

If Nigerians do that!then I don't know....

Ordinary Hashim, Sowore is struggling and you think he has the capacity against Buhari compared to Atiku

https://www.nairaland.com/4879436/2019-presidency-olawepo-hashim-rise-against
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by EmperorShizzy: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
Fazemood:

Mr. You don't know me, so don't jab anything you think at me. As for Sowore, I have nothing against him save for this video, its clear as the sun why he made it, and for what purpose it was publicized.
It is obvious it was scripted.

As for PDP and APC, I do not canverse for either. Although among the two, one is more organised and profound than the other.

My vote does not go for a party, rather for personality. If anybody thinks he deserves it, he\she have to convince me with basic plans on how he\she plans to govern, not uploading videos where he saved some few Nigerians from molestation. Anybody can do that.

So Mr, you do not have an iota of knowledge of what my kind of mentality is. So don't mention me again. Thank you.

Sowore has been doing this for thirty years man
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Kc3000: 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:
This young man is probably a "SeeEyeA" agent. Nigerians don't care to thoroughly investigate these people aspiring to rule them. They just appear from nowhere, next you are hailing and praising.
Be more critical.

*In my opinion, people who spend lots of time abroad should be thoroughly investigated by local intelligence agencies , national assembly and independent media before they're allowed to become leaders here.

Indeed, some of our past leaders were recruited while attending military courses abroad.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by xcelentattitude(m): 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2018
This is the type of shoe I want to buy this December. Bata Beludo.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
This is obviously a show. Sowore has no authority over the nigerian army and if he ever tried to "intervene" in real life, he would have been beaten then asked to frog jump by the soldiers. Sowore obviously takes nigerians for fools and believes this kind of propaganda would fly through. Think about it: who in hell would call sowore to the rescue against soldiers ? And sowore who can't go to point b from point a without his bodyguards would be bold enough to get into the bad side of gun wielding hunger biting soldiers ?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Joefirst(m): 12:41am On Dec 03, 2018
SEGLIZ:

if this is what hatred means then I promise to stop hating. but if what I've said is truth then I also promise not to stop.
if sowore is out to campaign then he should do that not via cheap means. I tend to laugh when we fight over our POLIWOOD poliactors and poliactresses, we end up the losers while they are the gainers. do you know either or not sowore looses during the election he's got nothing to loose but gain for everything expended on his campaign would sure be paid in return.
I doubt if they all mean us well and not for the gains to their own advantage. the more reason every tom dick and harry will register a political party.

since you find it hard to hope or have faith in a movement for the betterment of Nigeria... and since you can do it... I don't know why you are here on Nairaland ranting on how Sowore should campaign or not... why not pick a form and contest...

Just because there are bad pastors, doesn't make everyone bad... just because we have had failed politicians doesn't mean all politicians are failure...

It's so unfortunate that the bad ones enter, because the good ones who are supposed to work for someone good to win, are busy on nairaland, facebook and twitter, ranting and making analysis on why he cannot win, while the guys on the street, who don't even have phone to come and argue on social media... are being used by this bad politicians to rally around them... then the circle continue... and then you come up here and say in a cocky manner... " I said it, he cannot win"...

shut up, he didn't win not because the people on the street didn't vote for him, but because you thought he can't win, therefore you sat down in your comfort zone criticizing Sowore, and you left him dry... Because you did nothing to support him..

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Joefirst(m): 12:46am On Dec 03, 2018
prolog2:
This is obviously a show. Sowore has no authority over the nigerian army and if he ever tried to "intervene" in real life, he would have been beaten then asked to frog jump by the soldiers. Sowore obviously takes nigerians for fools and believes this kind of propaganda would fly through. Think about it: who in hell would call sowore to the rescue against soldiers ? And sowore who can't go to point b from point a without his bodyguards would be bold enough to get into the bad side of gun wielding hunger biting soldiers ?

have you lost that much hope in humanity?

don't you believe someone can actually fight for Good, because it is good to fight for Good?

If Sowore can challenge Babangida, Abacha , Godfatgers and cabals... who are this soldiers he can't challenge?

Besides... they didn't call on him, he was passing by, saw what was happening and decided to intervene as an activist he has being decades before he even had interest in vying for a political office...

Don't loose hope in Humanity... Not all human are bad...

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by SEGLIZ: 7:45am On Dec 03, 2018
Joefirst:

since you find it hard to hope or have faith in a movement for the betterment of Nigeria... and since you can do it... I don't know why you are here on Nairaland ranting on how Sowore should campaign or not... why not pick a form and contest...

Just because there are bad pastors, doesn't make everyone bad... just because we have had failed politicians doesn't mean all politicians are failure...

It's so unfortunate that the bad ones enter, because the good ones who are supposed to work for someone good to win, are busy on nairaland, facebook and twitter, ranting and making analysis on why he cannot win, while the guys on the street, who don't even have phone to come and argue on social media... are being used by this bad politicians to rally around them... then the circle continue... and then you come up here and say in a cocky manner... " I said it, he cannot win"...

shut up, he didn't win not because the people on the street didn't vote for him, but because you thought he can't win, therefore you sat down in your comfort zone criticizing Sowore, and you left him dry... Because you did nothing to support him..

my bro, I would like correct something before I go further. learn no to make in passes when presenting your argument, a larger percentage of guys on this platform do it, this not too good. you said I 'rant' while I've not in any form attacked you. you have a very good point here but side kicking won't allow the recipient get the core msg. I see guys here hitting your comment with words like "you are mad for this comment" even when the msg is not even meant for them.
I never believed in Olawepo until I took on a guy, with ease he made me fell in love with the man called Olawepo I even read him up on wiki. we really don't need to have the same ideology from onset but we can make each other see reasons. I mean no harm here we can have a better country if we learn to understand and love each other. thanks

when I do my presentation, I talk from the general point of view without taking sides. I know sowore not in person but from his days in unilag, the hope 93 struggle, the injection of lethal. so I mean no harm with my comment though my perspective might not go down well with you.
the challenge we have in Nigeria is we don't have pressure group to pull the chain around the waist of public office holders. the fourth realm of the estate is just out the option as a result of brown envelope syndrome. of recent sowore SR has proved his worth to some extent. the absence of pressure groups in Nigeria polity is really of great disadvantage to us this is where the likes of sowore comes in.
most activist end up failure in mainstream politics. the impact of pressure groups can not be under estimated in the political landscape of any nation. this is where we need him cos he is the master of the game, we can't leave it to the likes of 2face, charlie boy, the NLC and their likes. the effect was real during the January 2012 struggle with gej but failed as soon as NLC came into the scene.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Joefirst(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
SEGLIZ:

my bro, I would like correct something before I go further. learn no to make in passes when presenting your argument, a larger percentage of guys on this platform do it, this not too good. you said I 'rant' while I've not in any form attacked you. you have a very good point here but side kicking won't allow the recipient get the core msg. I see guys here hitting your comment with words like "you are mad for this comment" even when the msg is not even meant for them.
I never believed in Olawepo until I took on a guy, with ease he made me fell in love with the man called Olawepo I even read him up on wiki. we really don't need to have the same ideology from onset but we can make each other see reasons. I mean no harm here we can have a better country if we learn to understand and love each other. thanks

when I do my presentation, I talk from the general point of view without taking sides. I know sowore not in person but from his days in unilag, the hope 93 struggle, the injection of lethal. so I mean no harm with my comment though my perspective might not go down well with you.
the challenge we have in Nigeria is we don't have pressure group to pull the chain around the waist of public office holders. the fourth realm of the estate is just out the option as a result of brown envelope syndrome. of recent sowore SR has proved his worth to some extent. the absence of pressure groups in Nigeria polity is really of great disadvantage to us this is where the likes of sowore comes in.
most activist end up failure in mainstream politics. the impact of pressure groups can not be under estimated in the political landscape of any nation. this is where we need him cos he is the master of the game, we can't leave it to the likes of 2face, charlie boy, the NLC and their likes. the effect was real during the January 2012 struggle with gej but failed as soon as NLC came into the scene.

was Nelson Mandela an activist?

did he make a good leader?

besides... Sowore main discipline is in the field of public administration and regional planning... before you say he is not qualified...

maybe you will also tell MBBS graduate not to work in an hospital but in a church...

right now, our political sector have being bastardized... and there is no other person than a radical person who can stand up to those big men than Sowore
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by SEGLIZ: 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
Joefirst:

was Nelson Mandela an activist?

did he make a good leader?

besides... Sowore main discipline is in the field of public administration and regional planning... before you say he is not qualified...

maybe you will also tell MBBS graduate not to work in an hospital but in a church...

right now, our political sector have being bastardized... and there is no other person than a radical person who can stand up to those big men than Sowore

their is a clear cut distinction between these two personalities you've mention. one was a freedom fight and the leader of the park spare heading at the forefront marshaling and coordinating the affair on his nation. the later was a radical, a massive weapon in the hands of the nadecos of that age.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Joefirst(m): 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2018
SEGLIZ:

their is a clear cut distinction between these two personalities you've mention. one was a freedom fight and the leader of the park spare heading at the forefront marshaling and coordinating the affair on his nation. the later was a radical, a massive weapon in the hands of the nadecos of that age.

Oga stop lying... just because you hate doesn't mean to form lies and allegation.

Mandela fought on the fore front for S. A freedom.
Sowore fought on the fore front for freedom from military rule.

Mandela was jailed for fighting a good course, came out and continue the fight.
Sowore was jailed (Mandela own was longer), intimidated, threatened, injected with lead. came back and continue fighting..

Mandela contested and became Nigeria President.
Now Sowore is contesting For Morris President , and you are saying he is not qualified..

if people like you were alive during Mandela time, you'd probably tell him, not to run for president, that he is only good as am activist..

what better person would you have as a president.
1. Someone who have never dedicated his or her life to fighting for the general good of Nigeria.
or
2. Someone who have always been fighting for the general good, and want to. continue that as president...

or do you think being. president you will not have enemies and wars to fight?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 04, 2018
Joefirst:

have you lost that much hope in humanity?

don't you believe someone can actually fight for Good, because it is good to fight for Good?

If Sowore can challenge Babangida, Abacha , Godfatgers and cabals... who are this soldiers he can't challenge?

Besides... they didn't call on him, he was passing by, saw what was happening and decided to intervene as an activist he has being decades before he even had interest in vying for a political office...

Don't loose hope in Humanity... Not all human are bad...
when exactly did sowore become "humanity" ? Dude I understand that sowore has paid you money to do some trolling for his presidential campaign, but I would advise you to stop taking people for fools. Your boss was a cultist in Unilag that is why he ran away from the Nigerian police. Claiming that your boss sowore confronted abacha and babangida is a real sign of madness. One can only wonder in which parallel universe it could be seen as something which could take place in someone's dreams.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by SEGLIZ: 7:02am On Dec 04, 2018
Joefirst:

Oga stop lying... just because you hate doesn't mean to form lies and allegation.

Mandela fought on the fore front for S. A freedom.
Sowore fought on the fore front for freedom from military rule.

Mandela was jailed for fighting a good course, came out and continue the fight.
Sowore was jailed (Mandela own was longer), intimidated, threatened, injected with lead. came back and continue fighting..

Mandela contested and became Nigeria President.
Now Sowore is contesting For Morris President , and you are saying he is not qualified..

if people like you were alive during Mandela time, you'd probably tell him, not to run for president, that he is only good as am activist..

what better person would you have as a president.
1. Someone who have never dedicated his or her life to fighting for the general good of Nigeria.
or
2. Someone who have always been fighting for the general good, and want to. continue that as president...

or do you think being. president you will not have enemies and wars to fight?

can't stop laughing, such a fun you are.
you mentioned hate, for who? a man I've never met and owes me nothing. let us stay on point bikonu.
I have never said sowore is not qualified to run for public office. the fact is every citizen is qualified in as much it's ain't a monarchical seat.
I say sowore was a weapon, massive one at that a ballistic of tremendous degree and well deployed against abacha at that time.
the truth is this men are very much qualified to contest offices but they are better off in what they do than any other. a good number of masters of the game went into mainstream politics today they have ended up one of the greatest thieves the country would ever know.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Joefirst(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
prolog2:
when exactly did sowore become "humanity" ? Dude I understand that sowore has paid you money to do some trolling for his presidential campaign, but I would advise you to stop taking people for fools. Your boss was a cultist in Unilag that is why he ran away from the Nigerian police. Claiming that your boss sowore confronted abacha and babangida is a real sign of madness. One can only wonder in which parallel universe it could be seen as something which could take place in someone's dreams.

when I said... humanity... I meant have you lost hope in people doing something good because it is good... according to Immanuel Kant postulation.

sorry to disappoint you, AAC is not those 2 thieving political party... I was not paid a dime, and I don't expect a dime..

maybe you have seen a lot of disappointment, that you think people cannot do good just because it is good to good for Good sake... making you loose hope in humanity... sorry you have seen a lot of disappointment.. so have we all... but we never stop hoping and believing that there are few good people out there... but criticism will not let us see that..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. / Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters / Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.