Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) (37913 Views)

Residents Flew From Soldiers Begging To Tow Trapped Van (photo) / Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman / Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by nograv: 9:59am On Dec 02, 2018
Is that not the sign of a leader?

Would Buhari or Atiku stop? let alone care?

Nigerians you have a choice, more of the same or something new like Sowere...

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Joefirst(m): 9:59am On Dec 02, 2018
SEGLIZ:
POLIWOOD is at it again. it is our and hot grab your own copy.
saw this some set of these pics yesterday but it read soldier harassing travellers for moving too close to to their vehicle.
today it has featured sowore, Nigerians are bunch of prankster, yes we are.

Why has hatred and jealousy clouded your thinking... that when you see someone young aspiring for something great.. you either criticize or ridicule such person.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by neutrotoba(m): 10:00am On Dec 02, 2018
Fazemood:
shocked

A well scripted act!

N. Army now featured in Nigerian Film.How our soldiers stoop low just for a few stipends. Acting for politicians

Sowore you really are a good movie director grin

You deserve an award. grin

I pity you, under your two heroes' watch, two acts of mass kidnap of innocent school children were staged, you still hail them.

People with your kind of mentality deserve everything they are getting from this messed up country

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by mayusguy(m): 10:02am On Dec 02, 2018
Please when will this mentality stop?? Where has this kind of mindset led us, abject poverty and complete joke to the world. Youths open your eyes and take your future from these wicked old men. Someone is saying facts and some morons are here commenting ‘scripted’. Them swear for you people never to move forward ni?
amaniro:
I love yele but we all know he can't win

This is Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by dave4chelsea(m): 10:04am On Dec 02, 2018
A well doctored act!!
This is Nigeria
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by nograv: 10:05am On Dec 02, 2018
mayusguy:
Please when will this mentality stop?? Where has this kind of mindset led us, abject poverty and complete joke to the world. Youths open your eyes and take your future from these wicked old men. Someone is saying facts and some morons are here commenting ‘scripted’. Them swear for you people never to move forward ni?

I say it almost everyday Nigerians are their own worst enemy...
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Zaikon(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2018
seunlly:
Not 2019 bro.
Maybe they can try by '23

Step by step

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Zaikon(m): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2018
mayusguy:

We still have a long way to go wallahi...

The youth think they can't do any better.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by demoBaba: 10:24am On Dec 02, 2018
That shoe no b here
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by nwanyionitsha: 10:28am On Dec 02, 2018
PortHardcore:
While driving on a Lagos road,Sowore's vehicle passed a military convoy that had detained some passengers.Sowore ordered his vehicle to stop,then asked the soldiers why they detained the men.In the end Sowore got the men freed,and got their posessions back from the soldiers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDqBAXphsEc
The video is short because the soldiers didn't want their faces exposed. angry

If you want to hear the story,watch the first minute of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnlGuOzjAYE

Which kind arrangee be dis na ?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by strenghtt: 10:33am On Dec 02, 2018
amaniro:
I love yele but we all know he can't win

This is Nigeria.
YOU ARE NOT GOD.....GOD DETERMINES WHETHER HE WINS OR NOT
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by hush15: 10:38am On Dec 02, 2018
VaselineCrew:

You are correct that it is indeed a long shot and may sound unfeasible, but I assure you that it is not impossible.

We all constitute the voting public in this country, so the hoi polloi like us can still make the difference with our votes.

It's quite bewildering how some people remain incorrigible in wanting the same old Atiku or Buhari, almost as if they have adapted fully to the inimical conditions in Nigeria since birth.

lemme be frank with you, i like sowore but he cant get the overwhelming votes to defeat Buhari. I dont understand why people cannot accept this reality check. its a truth. Buhari won with over 15million and Sowore needs at least 16million votes for an emphatic win such that what happened in Ekiti and Osun doesnt repeat itself. His party is new, no members existing anywhere. Though he has been moving around, am yet to see banners and ads on any platform to project his party to the people on any platform. The only vantage he has is popularity but ballot papers dont contain names or faces but party logos. His alliance with other new entrants couldnt produce a consensus and no matter how he speaks with people, that cannot guarantee 16million votes in 6 months. So its really far fetched. I salute his courage but its great energy channeled wrongly.

On the other hand, PDP pulled over 12million. Why further divide this number when you can support this number to help win overwhelmingly the incumbent who us an absolute failure and a fraud.

am just being realistic here.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Fazemood(m): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2018
neutrotoba:

I pity you, under your two heroes' watch, two acts of mass kidnap of innocent school children were staged, you still hail them.

People with your kind of mentality deserve everything they are getting from this messed up country

Mr. You don't know me, so don't jab anything you think at me. As for Sowore, I have nothing against him save for this video, its clear as the sun why he made it, and for what purpose it was publicized.
It is obvious it was scripted.

As for PDP and APC, I do not canverse for either. Although among the two, one is more organised and profound than the other.

My vote does not go for a party, rather for personality. If anybody thinks he deserves it, he\she have to convince me with basic plans on how he\she plans to govern, not uploading videos where he saved some few Nigerians from molestation. Anybody can do that.

So Mr, you do not have an iota of knowledge of what my kind of mentality is. So don't mention me again. Thank you.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by selfmadeboss: 10:54am On Dec 02, 2018
Fazemood:
shocked

A well scripted act!

N. Army now featured in Nigerian Film.How our soldiers stoop low just for a few stipends. Acting for politicians

we prefer this script to buhari and atiku scripts
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by SirBunky85(m): 10:56am On Dec 02, 2018
slimfit1:
Buhari would have looked away. See how a leader should be conducting himself. Those men are probably older than the soldiers.
u too gullible for believing dis hogwash
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by selfmadeboss: 10:56am On Dec 02, 2018
i do not even have pvc to vote for him but i will deliver 50 votes for him. yes i will pay all the agberos around me to do this. if all the financially bouyant youths in can do this, buhari and atiku will be kicked out
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:58am On Dec 02, 2018
He can win, I support, with our support, he can definitely win

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by SEGLIZ: 11:11am On Dec 02, 2018
Joefirst:

Why has hatred and jealousy clouded your thinking... that when you see someone young aspiring for something great.. you either criticize or ridicule such person.

if this is what hatred means then I promise to stop hating. but if what I've said is truth then I also promise not to stop.
if sowore is out to campaign then he should do that not via cheap means. I tend to laugh when we fight over our POLIWOOD poliactors and poliactresses, we end up the losers while they are the gainers. do you know either or not sowore looses during the election he's got nothing to loose but gain for everything expended on his campaign would sure be paid in return.
I doubt if they all mean us well and not for the gains to their own advantage. the more reason every tom dick and harry will register a political party.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by wellmax(m): 11:13am On Dec 02, 2018
thesicilian:
Looks staged. Would have made more sense if he rescued them from the hands of armed robbers instead of the loyal-to-the-highest-bidder Nigerian military.

It's not staged. I witnessed the soldiers stopping this vehicle yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Benbelor(m): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2018
gurunlocker:
Looks like they are shooting movie..... No soldier face actually show, only sowore and those "arrested"

It looks more like the person that recorded this didnt want the officers to notice what he was doing if you observe it
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by lawrenzo007(m): 11:46am On Dec 02, 2018
Fazemood:
shocked

A well scripted act!

We know haters when they talk... you are one of those people who would never support revolution in the country...
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by thesicilian: 11:49am On Dec 02, 2018
wellmax:

It's not staged. I witnessed the soldiers stopping this vehicle yesterday.
Then I stand corrected.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by TruthHurts100: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2018
PortHardcore:
While driving on a Lagos road,Sowore's vehicle passed a military convoy that had detained some passengers.Sowore ordered his vehicle to stop,then asked the soldiers why they detained the men.In the end Sowore got the men freed,and got their posessions back from the soldiers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDqBAXphsEc
The video is short because the soldiers didn't want their faces exposed. angry

If you want to hear the story,watch the first minute of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnlGuOzjAYE

Set up. Movie.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by OpenYourEyes1: 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
This young man is probably a "SeeEyeA" agent. Nigerians don't care to thoroughly investigate these people aspiring to rule them. They just appear from nowhere, next you are hailing and praising.
Be more critical.

*In my opinion, people who spend lots of time abroad should be thoroughly investigated by local intelligence agencies , national assembly and independent media before they're allowed to become leaders here.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Baroba(m): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
Staged or not, there is nothing new here, Nigerian military personnel treat civilians worse than this..

Unfortunately, most Nigerians are not even aware military personnel are not supposed to be seen outside the barracks in uniform..This country is a gigantic mess..

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by biosilicon: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:
This young man is probably a "SeeEyeA" agent. Nigerians don't care to thoroughly investigate these people aspiring to rule them. They just appear from nowhere, next you are hailing and praising.
Be more critical.

*In my opinion, people who spend lots of time abroad should be thoroughly investigated by local intelligence agencies , national assembly and independent media before they're allowed to become leaders here.

So living in a foreign country has now become suspicious to you.
Lets assume your paranoic assumption is true. Then that make him a seeeyea agent that loves his country. Whats wrong with that?

Besides sowore spent all his life and is still spending it in nigeria. He only went to the US for a few years mr investigator eyeopener. And given the tyranical government we currently have and sowore always shaking tables and stepping on toes, so your paranoid mind did not think his foes must have attempted digging up dirt on him.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Optional09: 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
This is for everyone that’s shouting staged. Your life is a complete stage. Sowore has been like that since birth. ThIs is not the first time he’ll challenge law enforcement. Some of you didn’t have data to watch the video

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by deebrain(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
Fazemood:
shocked

A well scripted act!

Not quite sir.

He is a known presidential candidate. Any abuse he would have been given will be disadvantage to their present commander in chief. That's wisdom from the soldiers and the reason for the unusual mercy.

Not acted.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
Pls this heat is too much, is there any rain for December?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by planetx: 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
Baroba:
Staged or not, there is nothing new here, Nigerian military personnel treat civilians worse than this..

Unfortunately, most Nigerians are not even aware military personnel are not supposed to be seen outside the barracks in uniform..This country is a gigantic mess..
In advanced Western countries you barely see soldiers on the road in uniform and they are never involved in doing law enforcement work. But in Naija soldiers have been turned to mini gods that everyone must fear.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by PortHardcore: 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
hush15:

lemme be frank with you, i like sowore but he cant get the overwhelming votes to defeat Buhari. I dont understand why people cannot accept this reality check. its a truth. Buhari won with over 15million and Sowore needs at least 16million votes for an emphatic win such that what happened in Ekiti and Osun doesnt repeat itself. His party is new, no members existing anywhere. Though he has been moving around, am yet to see banners and ads on any platform to project his party to the people on any platform. The only vantage he has is popularity but ballot papers dont contain names or faces but party logos. His alliance with other new entrants couldnt produce a consensus and no matter how he speaks with people, that cannot guarantee 16million votes in 6 months. So its really far fetched. I salute his courage but its great energy channeled wrongly.

On the other hand, PDP pulled over 12million. Why further divide this number when you can support this number to help win overwhelmingly the incumbent who us an absolute failure and a fraud.

am just being realistic here.

Because have others have said repeatedly;There is no difference between APC/PDP Atiku/Buhari,All these politicians are from the same class of criminal failures.

Thats why Sowore and others have said we have better alternatives,Nigerians will be really stupid if 58 years of misery and they go to the polling booth and see 12 Political parties and they STILL vote for APC/PDP.

If Nigerians do that!then I don't know....

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) by Exponental(m): 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
Fazemood:
shocked

A well scripted act!

I saw it personally between mowe n ibafo yesterday. he only stopped to rescue them. thereafter, he left without the soldiers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering / Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road / Florence Ita-Giwa Covers Vanguard Allure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.