Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls (34350 Views)

Warri Girls Bath In Cemetry & Use The Water From Their Private Parts To Cook / Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by computerglobal(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
This one is strong grin
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by osemoses1234(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Africans will never cease to disappoint man . How someone seem to think he can make money from someone's underwear is what I don't understand.
j
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by Oyindidi(f): 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
pyyxxaro:
WHICH GAL DE WEAR THIS BIG RED WRESTLING PANT AGAIN

THE PRICE OF THE RED PANT SUPPOSE DEAR PASS THE BLACK CATAPULT OH

THE RED PANT NAA FULL PILLOW CASE embarassed
What is wrong with the red pant?
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by bluefilm: 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
Panti no n'iro.

Onye nwe panti no n'iro?

Chichi okwa gi nwe pantia n'iro?

Agam ere panti chichi no n'iro.

Agam erekwa ma panti ifeoma ya na nke obiageli.

Aru m choro ego na krismasia

1 Like

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by Yewandequeen(f): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
What is wrong with the red pant?
I tire o. I even Prefer that type,they are firm n gives good shape and support with no love handle showing.
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Africans will never cease to disappoint man . How someone seem to think he can make money from someone's underwear is what I don't understand.

You don't believe it right?

Please can you donate your wet pant to me

Yahoo+ bless me as you do...

1 Like

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by nairaman66(m): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
Pure junk journalism to demarket warri as a city!! What happened to all the ritualistic on rampage in the island and ogun state?

NL is just a heap hub for junk news and lies!!
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by Laido: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
oochi123:
I no go kuku wear pant again.. Who pant epp?

E dey help that tiny bushy part !
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by Ifiokumo: 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2018
Black Africans nawah for you
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You don't believe it right?

Please can you donate your wet pant to me

Yahoo+ bless me as you do......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by ogor67(m): 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
from jakpa reach okere wafi don end na wetin most wafi bpys dey do one of my bro friend na igbo guy uniben graj he dey ride suv of 6m build houses here and there bt his siblings still dey hustle nbdy knws hez real work he mo close to anyone if u dey near am he go dey code say na fb. na dating shw us way baba go lock up. i believe say na rituals which dirty G be dat G boys wey nor dey use plus and rituals these days vewi few.. u go do plus maye go pay 15k u go rush go buy venza rent flat carry okpo disturb area but last last all man must get sub wafi don end
u guys are fools imagine the smell from that stinking iron una dey use iron una smelling pants we are just too dull why not get a washing machine
so you think you made any sense in writing all this jagons right?
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by bizhop01: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
The red pant dey fit carry sowe cap for red cap chiefs.
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by livinbygrace: 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Bring your pant ,lets try it out

1 Like

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by BiGVEEN58(m): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
Whoever is deceiving these ones is doing a great job.
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by enemyofprogress: 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
pyyxxaro:

[
na one babe called ajepako get the pant
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by enemyofprogress: 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
oochi123:
I no go kuku wear pant again.. Who pant epp?
you dey wear pant before? Mtcheeeeew
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by computerglobal(m): 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
nairavsdollars:
You mean you take it to your pastors who then pours anointing oil on it?

Lol grin
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by heddiebanks(m): 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
pyyxxaro:

grin grin grin
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by Sultty(m): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
grin grin covering their pants with blood of Jesus. Nonsense and ingredients
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by tintingz(m): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
These are all myths and fake, it sound very illogical, using female pants to make money magically?

When will Africans wake from this nonsensical beliefs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
ollaxworld:
grin

Joke of the Century.

How on earth will a stolen pants affects one's womb? There is no logical connection at all. Africans and Barbaric thinking and believes. This is nothing but delusions, degradation and mental retardation.

Anointing of Pants HAHAHAHAHA... Nigerians are comedians.

I hope this kind of mindset is not part of the reason Africa is where it is Today.

THINK!
E be like say you be yahoo+
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by tintingz(m): 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Im also amazed at this nonsensical belief.

It's really a shame some people actually believe in this.
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by kasim155: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lucifer66:
I support this. Let the women pay for eating our food and money! Use them for the useless things they are! We the UWAUA have spoken! NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE USELESS ASSOCIATION
Hope u included ur sisters n ur relatives who are also ladies too.
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by donshady(m): 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
This is a cooked story.

1 Like

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by okennem: 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by lonelydora: 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
pyyxxaro:

You no serious
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by DaddyMorenike: 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by CAPSLOCKED: 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
tintingz:
Im also amazed at this nonsensical belief.

It's really a shame some people actually believe in this.

WHY YOU ACTING SURPRISED MAN, THESE PEOPLE BELIEVE IN FLYING HORSES, TALKING SNAKES, WITCHES, AND SO MANY OTHER NONSENSICAL NONSENSES!
THEY WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING AS LONG AS IT MAKES NO SENSE.

2 Likes

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by imagrg(m): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
The wages of sin is death.
What shall it profit Yahoo boys to gain the world and lost their soul to the devil?
Devil really is working on these boys in exchange for money
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by tintingz(m): 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WHY YOU ACTING SURPRISED MAN, THESE PEOPLE BELIEVE IN FLYING HORSES, TALKING SNAKES, WITCHES, AND SO MANY OTHER NONSENSICAL NONSENSES!
THEY WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING AS LONG AS IT MAKES NO SENSE.
Fear can make people believe in nonsensical things.

My brother I'm always surprised ooo,I just give up.
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by georgeceekay: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
no worry. Bring your own make you understand

1 Like

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by imagrg(m): 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
Remember, God is watching your atrocity.
What shall it profit a man to gain the world and lost his soul to the devil?
The love of money is the root of evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Slay Queens Beat Fellow Slay Queen, Stripped Themselves Unclad / Security Guard's Wife Mistaken For Millionaire's Wife, Kidnapped In Lagos / POS Operator Arrests Lady With Fake 90,000 Naira Notes (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.