Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls (34220 Views)

Warri Girls Bath In Cemetry & Use The Water From Their Private Parts To Cook / Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by Babalakin(m): 12:49am On Dec 03, 2018
lol
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by Unconquerable73: 1:28am On Dec 03, 2018
A curse causeless shall have no effect; so says the word of the living God. No child of Jesus should fear such rubbish. Jesus said: I give you power to trample upon serpents and scorpions and all the powers of the enemy and Nothing Shall By Any Means HURT YOU!
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by Naijamagician: 3:48am On Dec 03, 2018
JustSomeDude:
Omo na everywhere. Dem go dey talk say na dating wey everybody dey do dem dey do, but person wey I know work pass go dey collect block on a steady while me, to collect $50 itunes for 2months na wahala

Always remember..... No be who hustle pass dy carry first o...

Don't work hard, work smart.
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by sylve11: 5:54am On Dec 03, 2018
pyyxxaro:
WHICH GAL DE WEAR THIS BIG RED WRESTLING PANT AGAIN

THE PRICE OF THE RED PANT SUPPOSE DEAR PASS THE BLACK CATAPULT OH

THE RED PANT NAA FULL PILLOW CASE embarassed

grin grin grin cool
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by Tiffbuxas: 6:13am On Dec 03, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Africans will never cease to disappoint man . How someone seem to think he can make money from someone's underwear is what I don't understand.
em I'm nt sure you're a geh... Buh if you are pls bring your pant and leave d rest.... Dem dey stop keke now 'your pant or your life'
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by riczy(m): 6:43am On Dec 03, 2018
ollaxworld:
grin

Joke of the Century.

How on earth will a stolen pants affects one's womb? There is no logical connection at all. Africans and Barbaric thinking and believes. This is nothing but delusions, degradation and mental retardation.

Anointing of Pants HAHAHAHAHA... Nigerians are comedians.

I hope this kind of mindset is not part of the reason Africa is where it is Today.

THINK!

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by sylve11: 8:40am On Dec 03, 2018
handsomebanana:

Nigerians are d biggest fools in d world today.
I nor the one wey shock me pas
D fact dat people believe that is exists or the fact that people find a way to blame d victims of these crimes.

Until these people find a way to curtail these activities, the Nigerian society will continue to remain in abject backwardness and total stupidity.

Useless cretins and babboons who think being cunny is a form of intelligence.
I just dey vex did evening

Try read wetin you type again if e make any sense... cool
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by sylve11: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2018
SmellySperm:

Hmm pant master i hail thee o

grin grin cool
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by gmacnoms(m): 8:46am On Dec 03, 2018
Imaeyez:
There are a multiplicity of reasons why that will be the case, there's a good chance you'll understand more if you take some time to carry out a proper research but I guess it's easier to believe in magic.
you don't believe in the metaphysical I guess
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by JustSomeDude(m): 9:00am On Dec 03, 2018
laughitall:
my broda our orientation different ...I dey cash out on a weekly no jazz pure sense
Naijamagician:

Always remember..... No be who hustle pass dy carry first o...

Don't work hard, work smart.
Omo, I meant what I wrote figuratively, e nor mean say I nor dey cash out but e nor get as u wan smart reach e go come be say u collect client life savings, e go use house collect loan for u, e go give u credit card details without something nor dey involved
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by AnuliKay: 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
It's truly sad what is happening in our country.

South Africans are quite angry after the Global Citizen Festival:

Yesterday, the Global Citizen Festival held at the FNB Stadium in Johanesburg, South Africa. It featured a ton of African and Global Superstars including Beyonce and her husband, Jay Z. Hosted by Bonang Matheba, and well attended by celebrities across the world, it was a great event.

Global Citizen is a movement of engaged citizens who are using their collective voice to end extreme poverty by 2030. It is disheartening to note that after such an amazing event, disaster struck. According to reports, the South African police were busy safeguarding the bigwigs and exposed thousands of attendees to mayhem.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/south-africans-are-quite-angry-after-the-global-citizen-festival/

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by chinkelly(m): 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
There is God and there is the devil, we have black and white. Good and evil.

Now this is to all those who claim they are logical. Life goes beyond logic.

What u think is life is what u perceive with your 5 senses. There are other realms unknown to us.

Believe it or not there are evil people who have discovered ways to unlock spiritual manipulations.

So those of you who think Africans are backward bcause we "beleive" in fetish things you are the

one that is foolish. And pls don't be decieved that the western world don't know magic, they do.

They also understand miracles. There are powers in high places and there is God almighty that is the supreme.
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
Unconquerable73:
A curse causeless shall have no effect; so says the word of the living God. No child of Jesus should fear such rubbish. Jesus said: I give you power to trample upon serpents and scorpions and all the powers of the enemy and Nothing Shall By Any Means HURT YOU!
If you don't watch and pray nothing go happen oh. Any small sin go make Lucifer666 strike
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by handsomebanana(m): 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
sylve11:

Try read wetin you type again if e make any sense... cool

Wu b dis one

Dey ur lane
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by Casemiro(m): 11:13am On Dec 08, 2018
coldasice11:
nowadays, dem don dey collect woman pant at gun point. you pant or your life grin grin

> it is well

hiihi

choi shocked
big momas garden

Natural home remedies
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by Teeteebrown: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2018
Dis naija has gotten to another level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blasphemy: Residents Burn Neighbour’s House, Car In Katsina Over Facebook Post / 47-Year-Old Man Jailed For Life For Raping 14-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Calabar / Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.