Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Frustrated Guys Insult Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Frustrated Guys Insult Ladies (623 Views)

How Frustrated Woman Slept With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frustrated Guys Insult Ladies by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 02, 2018
Let's be sincere here, many guys who call ladies olosho, whores and so on have been dealt with or frustrated by ladies...

The frustration could be that maybe a lady cheated on them, refused to date them, got disvirgined by another guy instead of them, cheated with another man instead of husband, didn't pick their calls, refused to chat with them and so on.

3 Likes

Re: Frustrated Guys Insult Ladies by MJBOLT: 8:21am On Dec 02, 2018
what of ladies who call guys broke undecided #Asslicker

3 Likes

Re: Frustrated Guys Insult Ladies by swiz123(m): 8:23am On Dec 02, 2018
Even retards wouldn't associate with you for the fear of you further deteriorating their condition.

So, if I call an olosho 'olosho', I am frustrated?

Your healing is on the way

3 Likes

Re: Frustrated Guys Insult Ladies by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 02, 2018
olsome:
Let's be sincere here, many guys who call ladies olosho, whores and so on have been dealt with or frustrated by ladies...

The frustration could be that maybe a lady cheated on them, refused to date them, got disvirgined by another guy instead of them, cheated with another man instead of husband, didn't pick their calls, refused to chat with them and so on.
I agree grin grin
Re: Frustrated Guys Insult Ladies by seyiolunaike: 8:37am On Dec 02, 2018
Interested in meeting the guy or girls of your dreams. Visit [url]LuvBug.net[/url] to fulfill your fantasies.
Re: Frustrated Guys Insult Ladies by Rextizzle(m): 9:07am On Dec 02, 2018
olsome:

Upon your asslicking you won't get any pussy from them, you are just silly and a coward Who shouldn't be called a man.

4 Likes

Re: Frustrated Guys Insult Ladies by tejiri4(m): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2018
olsome:

Woman wrapper is all I see tongue

3 Likes

Re: Frustrated Guys Insult Ladies by CAPSLOCKED: 11:20am On Dec 02, 2018
swiz123:
Even retards wouldn't associate with you for the fear of you further deteriorating their condition.

CHAI!!
Re: Frustrated Guys Insult Ladies by Ranchhoddas: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2018
It's another one...

Re: Frustrated Guys Insult Ladies by carter009(m): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2018
Confirmed Asslicker.
olsome:

Re: Frustrated Guys Insult Ladies by weyreypey: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2018
olsome:

Not good to call anyone names... either male or female.
Re: Frustrated Guys Insult Ladies by Oreofepeters: 11:41am On Dec 02, 2018
It's not good to talk down on both genders, it's not particular to only ladies..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frustrated Guys Insult Ladies by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
olsome:

I ain't. I just detest women.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Set To Wed Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves From High School / MMM Top Guiders Where Are They Now? / Lagos Speaker Supports Atiku's Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.