Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All (6299 Views)

Seun,am Leaving Nairaland.:if No Reply To My Question / Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - / Im Leaving Nairaland For A Month : PAGAN 9JA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by 1105(f): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2010
Dual Core:

190 welcome back o. I never liked/disliked you for any reason. I just see us all as coming online to have fun and if derailing threads is your own way of having fun (like me), with all pleasure derail them dey go. No one here pays for your internet bills so tell them to sharrap.  grin

Carry go but puhleese no drive rough into any of my NL babes and concubines again. I hate to see them get off the mood just when we wan begin dey intimacize for bed, all because 190 said this or 190 said that to piss 'em off. If you want I'll give you an official list of 'em so you no go worry them.

But what do you have against the word filters? Somehow me I dey like dem sef. Now its not hard to let an NL babe know what's down. All you need do na to wink and be like. . ."baby how far intimacy naw?" or "how e for be if we fit just dey intimate and I give you some feelings from heaven?" (try any of those at your own risk, they've not been tested).

Without people like 190, uncle wale (dobodobo), dr sidodo, p.dude nairaland will die of seriousness.

I'll be trying that, from now on~
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by DualCore1: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2010
Missy B is my #1 babe, though I may be vexing for her now but it doesn't change her position. No worry her again abeg. If she slaps you, turn the other side give am grin
Do this for me bro. wink cool
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by debosky(m): 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2010
Another attention seeker. . . .nairaland is full of them.
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2010
@190
cant believ dis ppl could b soo damd heartles like dis.if they  deny u visa nairaland where do they want be? Akaraland or cotonouland.lol. God forebid. Dnt they knw dat wit collectiv effort of ur fanz dat we can piss and poo ten thousand spam massage allova nairaland until it becomes shyt itself.without even sendn u wornin massage.but better still there is nothin dat u did dat is beyond forgivenes.if they cant forgive u how do they espect God 2 forgive them? I would want c doz behind dis wickedness.may  wil be d one 2 leave 4u. What doz the warnin massage read?
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by 1105(f): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2010
^^
the papa190 ID read:
You have been banned for derailing threads,
as if i cant discuss in em,
I have been on nairaland long enough and met these rules but of recent, i have been put under lock and key as if im
the only one here~
Its not fair, ~ cry cry

the 190 ID read,
you have been banned for evading the word sensor.
which word sensor, when missy B alone trace her posts has more insults in em, than any other person in the entire nairaland
even debosky up there used the word ABUNA in place of the Female P(ssy) word and wasnt banned.
I drew mukina's attention 2 it and she took sides with him,
I guess i can use ABUNA anyhow i like but i wont do that,
they seem 2 have forgotten that Nairaland is for Nigerians
its for we to enjoy, if they deny us all this, where do they want us to go, Later they would simply be screaming this country is corrupt whereas they are even more corrupt that all the past 9gerian presidents put together,
they know themselves~
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by mamagee3(f): 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2010
^^You would get banned again if you don't grow up sooner or later.

@Topic.

Good for you, goodbye and make sure I don't see you here tomorrow. grin
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by Odunnu: 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2010
debosky:

Another attention seeker. . . .nairaland is full of them.
Sir take hi5 jor. . .infct take hi10!
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by mamagee3(f): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2010
Odunnu:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by SSaemoenl(m): 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2010
190-man has added . in the name 190, Anyway, He is still in jail:'    maybe after the dis, You'll add .5  cheesy
Don't go soon 190, Papa190 and 190., I will miss the great entertainer in the house- and if true you're leaving very soon, what of MG and the reigning OMO,  Should I take care of BOTH? cheesy grin [shadow=red,left]
MG will fire right away seeing this comment [/shadow]
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by candylips(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2010
lol

i suggest 190.007 cheesy
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2010
190 is high time you upgrade to a benz SLK 230. it seems that your 190 is already obsolete grin
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by cantell(m): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2010
luizworld:

190 is high time you upgrade to a benz 230. it seems your 190 is already obsolete grin
abi ooo!
Dem moderators(road safety) don tow im 190.
Seems he loves his 190 dearly cos he has refused to upgrade.
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by mamagee3(f): 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2010
He would be back again, users have done this before and they'll do it again.

It's nothing new. grin
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by candylips(m): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2010
mamageee
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by nellaluv(f): 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2010
mama-gee:

It's nothing new. grin

Like you did right grin grin

@topic
190 your attention seeking levels pass mama-gee own, infact this thread is the last straw grin , you're the winner unless mama-gee does something extraordinary. . . tongue
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2010
@190
plz go so dat i wl inherit ur concubines.lol.even ur tomato jos(omosexy). Hope she is pretty anyway.hw come she has nt said a thing?she probably cheatn on u.in seun's arm i suspect.
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by OgidiBoy(m): 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2010
Odunnu:

I thougth you and 190 were buddies
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by Odunnu: 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2010
God forbid! in capital letas for emphasis.
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by OgidiBoy(m): 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2010
Odunnu:

godforbid in capital letas for emphasis

grin grin grin grin grin what happened nah!! I used to see you and him joking around grin
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 31, 2010
nellaluv:

@topic
190 your attention seeking levels pass mama-gee own, infact this thread is the last straw grin , you're the winner unless mama-gee does something extraordinary. . . tongue
plz mama-general is nt here 4 winner or no winner.i need mama-gee 4 resonable coments,190 for Alibaba coments.so, i need 190 as much as i need mama-gee.dnt couse elephant fight over here.
We wil both fight if u luv fightn dat is if u hav d (f)pink beside ur name.if u hav dat then let the fight begin, I'll beat u wit my long koboko thing n u wuld beat me wit ur chest, wake me wit ur kiss n then skata my dam heart wit luv. , datz d only fight i know(enjoy).
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by nellaluv(f): 1:20am On Jul 31, 2010
kenis:

plz mama-general is nt here 4 winner or no winner.i need mama-gee 4 resonable coments,190 for Alibaba coments.so, i need 190 as much as i need mama-gee.dnt couse elephant fight over here.
We wil both fight if u luv fightn dat is if u hav d (f)pink beside your name.if u hav dat then let the fight begin, I'll beat u wit my long koboko thing n u wuld beat me wit your chest, wake me wit your kiss n then skata my dam heart wit luv. , datz d only fight i know(enjoy).

hope you've taken your medication tongue

@topic
190 is a bigger nuisance and just another attention seeker. . .
. . . you see all sorts and find all sorts only on NL tongue
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by Odunnu: 4:45am On Jul 31, 2010
OgidiBoy:

grin grin grin grin grin what happened nah!! I used to see you and him joking around grin
Biko nna, oburu egwuregwu kwusi ya.Madu na ewu a na kpakorita na ogidi?I hv nvr noticd hm positivly (worevr dat means)
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by THEAMAKA(f): 5:21am On Jul 31, 2010
^ ^ ^ you Igbo?

nellaluv:

@topic
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by Odunnu: 5:33am On Jul 31, 2010
Nah.
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by THEAMAKA(f): 5:39am On Jul 31, 2010
ahhhh. . . whats your other half?
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by tpiah: 5:54am On Jul 31, 2010
If u wanna see my pic, add me on FB

and how do i add you on fb if you have no info on your profile?

not to mention fb has more holes than a sieve these days- i dey fear the place sef.

dont want somebody stealing my nakkid photo and posting it on nairaland to kill people or bust their computer.
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by denzel2009: 6:24am On Jul 31, 2010
^^^why do you have nakked pics on your facebook profile?
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by philip0906(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2010
@tpiah
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by 1105(f): 11:19am On Jul 31, 2010
tpiah:

and how do i add you on fb if you have no info on your profile?

not to mention fb has more holes than a sieve these days- i dey fear the place sef.

dont want somebody stealing my nakkid photo and posting it on nairaland to kill people or bust their computer.
Tpia
U and i know that there are no naked pics of you on FB
you are far too responsible for that unlike some other gurls that have commented on this thread They know themselves
anyway i wud look out for you via your email addy then~

@Nella4luv
Thank you~ But if i reply to your insult, i would be tagged the BADBOY so please dont tempt me out of my prison~ grin grin

OgidiBoy:

Please i would appreciate it if you stop mentioning my name around that Plaintain seller.please, Even Puppies sef dey fear their papa!

mama-gee:

It's nothing new. grin

Mama-gee,i would open a thread soon for you and i too finish whatever we started rite here, Just the 2 of us, seems we both have alot to talk about cos you Just cant let me be, claiming to be a friend and stabbing me rite in the back, you have done this several times.If you like me, simply let me know, instead of all these, I would open a thread soon just for both of us to discuss, if it cool wif u~
and do u know sometin mama-gee there is nothing that u say that ever takes a strand of hair from my head, Infact i enjoy reading your comments even insults about me, U are my role model pity we couldnt date, even wif that your real pic on FB

luizworld:

190 is high time you upgrade to a benz SLK 230. it seems that your 190 is already obsolete grin
Yes im thinking of even upgrading to GL-CLASS, wud let u know once its done~

SSaemoenl:

190-man has added . in the name 190, Anyway, He is still in jail:'    maybe after the dis, You'll add .5  cheesy
Don't go soon 190, Papa190 and 190., I will miss the great entertainer in the house- and if true you're leaving very soon, what of MG and the reigning OMO,  Should I take care of BOTH? cheesy grin [shadow=red,left]
MG will fire right away seeing this comment [/shadow]

kenis:

@190
plz go so dat i wl inherit your concubines.lol.even your tomato jos(omosexy). Hope she is pretty anyway.hw come she has nt said a thing?she probably cheatn on u.in seun's arm i suspect.
U WONT DARE~ angry angry grin

U are very free to take a ride with mama-gee but leave my Omo alone and make sure
you bring mama-gee in good order before 7PM ok, She's my adopted child~
~ grin

@the sheep-brain that said Take Hi10 jor.
I thought i have seriously told you never to step into my thread EVA AGAIN, seems u cant kip your legs closed.
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by MissyB1(m): 11:29am On Jul 31, 2010
190.:

Tpia
U and i know that there are no unclothed pics of you on FB
you are far too responsible for that
Professional a$$-kisser!!!  grin grin
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by Odunnu: 11:31am On Jul 31, 2010
ThankGod I hv a job (Plantain seller),i'm so beta dan  u dat is ths jobless! Wht do I xpct frm creatures like ya?
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by chelseabmw(m): 11:50am On Jul 31, 2010
There will be a riot someday on NL
let's wait and see angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Sexiest Female Army Officer / A Five Years Old Girl Pregnant In Jos,plateau State. / Bride’s Breast Almost Fell Down From Her Exotic Gown (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.