Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All (6296 Views)

Seun,am Leaving Nairaland.:if No Reply To My Question / Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - / Im Leaving Nairaland For A Month : PAGAN 9JA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by Yorubaman2: 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2010
good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by 1105(f): 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2010
Shakes head in sefless pity for that plantain LovePeddler seller
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by mukina2: 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2010
you started?
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by 1105(f): 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2010
mukina2:

you started?
I didnt,
I made it known 2 her that she should stay away from my thread muki.
i clearly made it known 2 her, we dont like ourselves and she tempted me 2 hurl words @ her
after clearly backing dobosky on whatever he said.Im sorry dont be offended anyway Looks away downcasted~
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by mukina2: 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2010
Nairaland is a public forum, you cannot stop anyone from posting on your thread just because you do not like it.
do not attack anyone , its against the rules.
who is dobosky?
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by Odunnu: 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2010
If U knw anythn abt aura u shd knw u'v got a vry stinking one.I mean,everybdy hates,detests and despises u on NL evn without meetin u in persn.Take a few minuites outta ya life and thnk of ways 2add value 2ur person. 190 u a indeed a smelly baldhead billie goat.
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by Odunnu: 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2010
If U knw anythn abt aura u shd knw u'v got a vry stinking one.I mean,everybdy hates,detests and despises u on NL evn without meetin u in persn.Take a few minuites outta ya life and thnk of ways 2add value 2ur person. 190 u a indeed a smelly baldhead billie goat.
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by 1105(f): 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2010
mukina2:

Nairaland is a public forum, you cannot stop anyone from posting on your thread just because you do not like it.
do not attack anyone , its against the rules.
who is dobosky?

I understand, and respect your views,
bsides dobosky is my pet name for debosky
sad
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by 1105(f): 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2010
Odunnu:

Mukina, I hope you are seein this,
If not for the fear of a ban, U know what im capable of doing Muki~
i would keep quite and respect myself Just this once to all this praises she's singing on me, cos whatever she Just said Just made me confirm how low some people can really be~
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by mukina2: 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2010
Odunnu:

If U knw anythn  abt aura u shd knw u'v got a vry stinking one.I mean,everybdy hates,detests and despises u on NL evn without meetin u in persn.Take a few minuites outta ya life and thnk of ways 2add value 2ur person. 190 u a indeed a smelly baldhead billie goat.
if 190 attacked you, there is a report to moderator link use it, replying him will only get you banned. public fights are not allowed.

190.:

I understand,  and respect your views,
bsides dobosky is my pet name for debosky
sad
am sure he didnt ask you for a pet name and am sure he would not appreciate it, so stop it wink
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by 1105(f): 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2010
Muki~
why are u advising this gurl,
send her 2 the curbs where she belongs, GADDAMIT,
She has been on my neck for months now~
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by Odunnu: 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2010
Ok Muki,thnx 4remindin me. I'l also use ds tym out 2 officially appreciate ur gr8 work as a MOD hia esp ur total complete ban of both IP and username of certain creatures around hia.Kudos. Plz find a way of bannin evn d fingrz dat click in addition to oda thngs dat u ban,u wil b doin us humans a lot gud.
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by blacksta(m): 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2010
Is the chap still here - when is he going
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by Odunnu: 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2010
190 leave NL?He'l die of depression.He doesnt hv real friends datz y he's stuck wt NL
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by 1105(f): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2010
and please muki, dont forget to lock the gates so that any goats wont wander  in
esp around those Ibo-kwenu babes with a burial calender dated 1st august 2010 hanging over their head in their profiles
we dont need plantain seller arund Nairaland please,
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by 1105(f): 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2010
Odunnu:

190 leave NL?He'l die of depression.He doesnt hv real friends datz y he's stuck wt NL
rotfl, grin grin
Save your breath, You'll need it to blow up your date.
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by Odunnu: 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2010
You lack creativity BILLYG. I'm so excitd u'l b banned yet again and vry soon too
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by 1105(f): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2010
Odunnu:

You lack creativity BILLYG. I'm so excitd u'l b banned yet again and vry soon too

Listen, are you always this stu.p.id or are you just making a special effort today?
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by mukina2: 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2010
I wont warn either of you again.

stop it now, fights are not allowed.
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by 1105(f): 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2010
^^
Muki,
U can see she started it
AnYWAY i wont let some tempt me in2 getting banned again

IMO
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by Odunnu: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2010
c wharramean? Copy and paste master. ***wait a minuite**hv I bin talking 2 a goat?I mean a stinkin goat. ouch! 2bad.I'm outta hia
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by makajibbz(m): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2010
@topic

too bad, we wunt miss you. embarassed
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by blacksta(m): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2010
Odunnu:

I guess that answers my question - but on more serious tip  - the bobo get issues he reminds me of becommerich in the politics  - never die attitude
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by 1105(f): 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2010
mukina2:

I wont  warn either of you again.

stop it now, fights are not allowed.
Meanwhile Muki,
How far in regards to that stuff ive been pleading wif u about
~ cry cry

My 1st real ID: wink wink undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by blacksta(m): 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2010
190.:

Meanwhile Muki,
How far in regards to that stuff ive been pleading wif u about
~ cry cry

My 1st real ID: wink wink undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I thought u were leaving - Real big time joker
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by 1105(f): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2010
^^ MYB,

Im here 2 get my ID, so fly rather bounce~ undecided
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by blacksta(m): 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2010
190.:

^^ MYB,

Im here 2 get my ID, so fly rather bounce~ undecided

Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by nellaluv(f): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2010
190.:

@Nella4luv
Thank you~ But if i reply to your insult, i would be tagged the BADBOY so please dont tempt me out of my prison~ grin grin

lol, you're too much of a loser to be a BADBOY, if you like stay in your dungeon who gives a rat azz,
. . just another wall paper of the world NL. . .
Moving on. . . tongue .
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by Rooneyboy(m): 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2010
190 ur just an enigma.
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by candylips(m): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2010
^^ how
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by mamagee3(f): 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2010
Rooneyboy:

190 your just an enigma.
grin grin grin
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by SSaemoenl(m): 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2010
190-man, send ur cell # to my fb inbox, i need to hear ur voice. U rock guy!! i can't stop reading ur comments and MG as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Sexiest Female Army Officer / Bride’s Breast Almost Fell Down From Her Exotic Gown (PHOTO) / A Five Years Old Girl Pregnant In Jos,plateau State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.