Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

2019 Presidency: Olawepo-hashim On The Rise Against Buhari,atiku -new Data - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: Olawepo-hashim On The Rise Against Buhari,atiku -new Data (10303 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidency: Olawepo-hashim On The Rise Against Buhari,atiku -new Data by TommyAnthem(m): 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
Why will you not be a pessimist, I believe you are one of those feeding fat from the old system, definitely you will not want the tide to go against you.
harkandey:
this man was only popular on social networks, my people in South west don't even know if there's other political party except apc and pdp.

he should just use he's campaign funds for something else.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Olawepo-hashim On The Rise Against Buhari,atiku -new Data by davidodiba(m): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
Atiku is a better option for me. He seem capable by most standards

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Olawepo-hashim On The Rise Against Buhari,atiku -new Data by princetom1(m): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
Charmingrascal:
If elections are won on social media Eleka and not Fayemi would've bn the Gov of Ekiti. I really wish Olawepo or Sowore could bcme our next President but it's not the internet that will decide that. The real pple that wll vote ar not even on social media

That's why Sowore is campaigning massively on the grassroot now... Me and u know that no argument if social media is where election is won, Sowore will be president already bt he now has presence in alot of places and campaign is just starting fully for him as they get more volunteers daily and to top it, unlike the guy they trying to promote by fire by force here, which is spending his money (he will surely wanna recoup it back in 100 folds), sowore is being funded by the people that wanna vote for him... Pls, don't loose faith, vote sowore.

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Olawepo-hashim On The Rise Against Buhari,atiku -new Data by princetom1(m): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
davidodiba:

U mean capable to loot?
Re: 2019 Presidency: Olawepo-hashim On The Rise Against Buhari,atiku -new Data by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
kenben:
On the rise where?� e be like say the guy don settle nairaland... I see his name here daily. What a waste of money...chia. The truth is that in Nigeria today there are just two presidential candidates..BUHARI and ATIKU. full stop.. the rest are there just to give INEC extra headache ��

No mind the bilms guy. He's the man's media guy online. He's been handsomely paid and just trying to justify his pay by creating fictitious data and non-existent popularity for Hashim. Of course, he has convinced Hashim to pay Nairaland Seun big for regular front page news.

He's popular in Abuja? He's popular at the grassroots? Story, story. Yet, hardly does any of his many purchased NL front page stories get to even page 2. I know he'll reply this and possibly attack my views, but I don't care. I won't reply him. I've said the truth. Some of us know how these things work.

It used to be just 1 page, but it seems he has hired or opened new NL IDs to comment in support and stretch to page 2. Lol

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Olawepo-hashim On The Rise Against Buhari,atiku -new Data by Ifiokumo: 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
davidodiba:

Then stop throwing away your toilet paper after you use it and continue to use it over and over because that is how you are reasoning politically.

No to recycled politicians and no to elections

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eSHuvOK3b4&t=100s
Re: 2019 Presidency: Olawepo-hashim On The Rise Against Buhari,atiku -new Data by Nasir123(m): 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
kenben:
On the rise where?� e be like say the guy don settle nairaland... I see his name here daily. What a waste of money...chia. The truth is that in Nigeria today there are just two presidential candidates..BUHARI and ATIKU. full stop.. the rest are there just to give INEC extra headache ��

What is wrong for you supporting Hashim to be Nigeria next president

Are u still with that North-South thing?
Let just support this man pls. At least he is qualify.
Thanks.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Olawepo-hashim On The Rise Against Buhari,atiku -new Data by FBIL: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
The region that has more jobless youths will show more effective presence in social media (Facebook). And in thinking that Nigeria revolves around their villages, would just vote along tribal lines. Hashim and Buhari's relevance in the poll proves me right. IPOB or no IPOB, we in Igbo land want to prove some people wrong on the voting day.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Olawepo-hashim On The Rise Against Buhari,atiku -new Data by Arokhetah: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
bilms:
2019 Presidency: Olawepo-Hashim on the rise against Buhari,Atiku -New Data

https://mrrightsng..com/2018/12/2019-presidency-olawepo-hashim-on-rise.html?m=1

Of the 73 presidential candidates for 2019 race, three are neck and neck in social media engagements by Nigerians, new social media data have revealed.

According to the data, distilled from Facebook in particular, in the last 72 Hours, the trio of Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress, Abubakar Atiku of the Peoples Democratic Party and Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim of the People's Trust are in the frontline in that order.

The data revealed a new development in the race as Olawepo-Hashim has surpassed other third force contenders to emerge the closest challenger to Buhari and Atiku.

The other 70 candidates were far behind the three leading candidates especially on Facebook engagements where the bulk of Nigerians voters are known to be actively involved.

Facebook was used for the rating as it represents a diversity of active voters across the occupational and professional lines.

Facebook's geographical spread and acceptability also make it a good tool.

While Buhari and Atiku are leading, their engagement figures have been going down in the last few hours.

Olawepo-Hashim's figure is however on the rise while other third force candidates are far below the top contenders in the rating.

Specifically, the likes of Oby Ezekwezili, Kingsley Moghalu, Fela Durotoye and others recorded very low engagements from Nigerian Facebook users, which measure how voters interact with candidates on their personal campaign pages.

In the engagements' data, Buhari has 27+ ,000 while Atiku has 17+,000. Olawepo-Hashim came third with 15+,000.

Other third force candidates were distances away from the three leading candidates, with Durotoye having 7+,000 while Kingsley Moghalu having 3+,000.

Segun Asaolu of Public Opinion poll, affiliated with NOI polls, said the use of data from Facebook added a level of credibility to the rating ,adding "on Facebook, you have the real voters-artisans as well as professionals.

"If the data had relied on Twitter, it would have been an unreliable measure of voters' engagements with the candidates. Facebook data fairly represent the voters. I however think the review has to be a continous exercise as data inflow changes every now and then",he said.

On what the data in question imply, Asaolu said "Olawepo-Hashim is climbing on voters' engagements while Buhari and Atiku appear static despite leading the pack.

"Other candidates are not in reckoning as their data are not just low but also declining. But like I said, the tracking has to be done every now and then," Mr Asaolu said.

https://mrrightsng..com/2018/12/2019-presidency-olawepo-hashim-on-rise.html?m=1
This thief sef.

Re: 2019 Presidency: Olawepo-hashim On The Rise Against Buhari,atiku -new Data by sammieyion: 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
First thing is to identify GREATNESS, the other to know who FAILED the NATION.
Atiku was in power with OBJ and surely we know the corrupt cases against HIM.
Buhari was a toss-aclaim Messaih which was branded in 2014 as an INCORRUPTIBLE and the MAN of INTEGRITY, But today you know the rest of the story.

GBENGA OLAWEPO-HASHIM remain a candidate you all need to see beyond the OLD LIARS. Its time to retire the OLD Politician. Enough of ball game, between the APC and PDP. if the Money didn't come to them they go against d seating President.

OLAWEPO, He needs not godfatherism, He needs no CABAL, He's the 3rd FORCE to watch out. He's not going to play Politics with the people of Nigeria. He's a TABLE SHAKER, who will bring about the desired Betterment of this Country.

VOTE WISELY
#NIGERIAGOHBETTER

Re: 2019 Presidency: Olawepo-hashim On The Rise Against Buhari,atiku -new Data by ClearFlair: 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lol
Re: 2019 Presidency: Olawepo-hashim On The Rise Against Buhari,atiku -new Data by Samadeyinka: 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
Watch BEYONCE as she performs Silent Night for Christmas here..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P12EImf2tKc
Re: 2019 Presidency: Olawepo-hashim On The Rise Against Buhari,atiku -new Data by rapid101(m): 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
bilms:

Hashim is more popular at the grassroots than online

He only started engaging online recently. Go to any suburb area here in Abuja, Hashim is the man to beat
Oga u lie oh

If not for social media were I Base in lasgidi
No body know am
Re: 2019 Presidency: Olawepo-hashim On The Rise Against Buhari,atiku -new Data by SeriouslySense(m): 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
princetom1:

U mean capable to loot?

AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC, AAC

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA / Kano 9 Kids : Ganduje Institutes Commission Of Inquiry. / Lawmakers Probing Job Racketeering Are Extorting Money From Agencies - Premium T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.