Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) (42958 Views)

Peter Obi Meets US Consul-General, Discusses New Nigeria (Pictures) / Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) / Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
taking more anointing for the big work
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
TheAngry1:
After Pope, if e like, make e branch go Saudi Arabia go pray for Mecca, Buhari will be President of Nigeria from 2019-2023, after which he will hand over to Prof. Yemi Osinbajo. We ain't playing.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) by haywire07(m): 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
mandax:

Perhaps, you are an Islamic Extremist. You don't accept the fact of devil
i will rather bang my head against a rock a 100times in a day
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) by frankfrancis871: 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
sad

This will not stop Nigeria from being burnt down, so I urge him and his cohorts to take note!

We all know that Nigeria is doomed so not even the "infallible" pope (just as they say it) can save it!

shocked

Meanwhile how sure are you that this isn't a photoshopped photo?
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Incoming Nigerian VP

I think he knows
I guess you mean incoming Biafra VP.
Do this guy really expect those people his people call animals in the zoo to vote for him to be VP?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) by kettykin: 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
TheAngry1:
After Pope, if e like, make e branch go Saudi Arabia go pray for Mecca, Buhari will be President of Nigeria from 2019-2023, after which he will hand over to Prof. Yemi Osinbajo. We ain't playing.
It will be difficult for Osinbajo to rule Nigeria, very difficult
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) by Sheunma: 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
almost third page yet no one is talking about Obi scheming to christianize Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) by TheAngry1: 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
kettykin:

It will be difficult for Osinbajo to rule Nigeria, very difficult

It will be difficult for him not to lead this country in 2023. Just save this post
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) by efeteb: 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
APC should write the Pope to cancel that blessing it is a political blessing. Presidency where are you.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) by Trustee1: 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
Be very careful about what you say about the pope. Be very careful I repeat. You can disrespect peter obi,atiku and even the useless president of Nigeria but never ever disrespect papacy.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) by Octaves(m): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
docadams:

"Although, its unclear the purpose of Obi's visit but its believed to be for prayers and holy blessings"

Obi relied on sectarian religion to become a governor in Anambra state. He should be wise enough not to play that religious card this time around. Too much of everything is counterproductive. Even if he succeeds in convincing all Catholics to vote PDP , that won't save them from defeat. Nigeria is a mix of different faiths .
so he shouldn't visit the pope again? I guess you're an Anglican
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) by BigBlackPrick(m): 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
haywire07:
The Great Napoleon said "Religion is a power, a political engine and if there was no God, I would have to invent one"

For example, take a look at the young man below, he believes the Igbo politician having met a Holy Man, has been canonized and as thus, he is undoubtedly "Holier and better " than the 'devil' in Aso rock.

Brilliant ���
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) by kettykin: 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
TheAngry1:

It will be difficult for him not to lead this country in 2023. Just save this post
If Buhari wins 2019 by 2023
Osinbajo will not be voted by the core northern Muslim against a core northern candidate that pdp will field. The south east and south south are already pdp . The only people who will vote Osinbajo is south west.
If the votes are rigged then that will be the end of the south west via massive protests nationwide
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) by docadams: 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
Octaves:
so he shouldn't visit the pope again? I guess you're an Anglican

I am a Catholic. But the catholicization of politics by Obi in Anambra state leaves much to be desired. Same route he is threading now.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
docadams:

I am a Catholic. But the catholicization of politics by Obi in Anambra state leaves much to be desired. Same route he is threading now.
So who should he visit? Adeboye?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) by speedyconnect3: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
haywire07:
The Great Napoleon said "Religion is a power, a political engine and if there was no God, I would have to invent one"

For example, take a look at the young man below, he believes the Igbo politician having met a Holy Man, has been canonized and as thus, he is undoubtedly "Holier and better " than the 'devil' in Aso rock.

Napoleon never said this.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Incoming Nigerian VP

I think he knows

As in...Atiku will be president?

That one na talk....

Mtcheww.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Damn

The only thing I noticed in those pictures is that milf Beside Peter Obi in the third pix.

I would really love to smash her with my big black curved rigid dicck.

I love banging milfs ...
dem dey follow you true true
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) by ChiefEmeka003(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
Religion is now politics, since herdsmen are busy killing Christian, have you heard pope condemned the killing or visit the region,they even kill a priest yet the infallible one did nothing, said nothing
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) by michoim(m): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
I remember during build up to 2015 when Patience Jonathan went to Pope for prayers but were eventually defeated...�
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) by Ifiokumo: 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) by aforosco(m): 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
Razakipaye:
Ondo north has always being APC but this time it's seems things will not go as it usual. Recently the strong man of ondo north politics Prof Ajayi Boroface declared that Ondo north is APC. His decision must have been due to outcome of previous elections in ondo north where APC has always coast to victory due to his influence in the area. With fallout of the last APC primary's in the state, party faithfuls has vow to work against the party in 2019. The people of ondo north will vote only for candidates with credentials and credibility irrespective of the party affiliation. Here is how ondo north will vote in 2019.
House of assembly,akoko southwest constituency 1-- ADP(hon Ajobiewe)
house of rep-- AA(Bobagunwa)
Senate-- APC(boroface)
President--APC. 
Note that buhari has always won ondo north even in the days of ANPP and CPC

If it is credibility I think Borofice should be kicked out
Ipinsagba is the right person.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) by docadams: 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

So who should he visit? Adeboye?

Religion is a contract between you and your God. Politics and religion shouldn't mix
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) by Hardey466(m): 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hi FAM
My name is Mustapha Oluwakayode Emmanuel, a student of University of Ibadan. I'm applying to be @ubagroup campus ambassador

Please Like| Comment| Share| Tag

#ubagroup
#ubacampusambassador
#ubacampusambassador2018

Thanks��

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq2tCM_F7wP/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=m8zoryvckuz8
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) by SouthEastFacts: 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
TheAngry1:
A man that looted NEMA'd 5.8 Billion Naira meant for suffering IDPs can never be President.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) by DonDraper66: 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
Pajapaja:
If you like. Meet angel Gabriel.
Sai Baba till 2023
Wasted brain- it's sai jubril, the baba you knew picked his call some months ago.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) by ORACULUM(m): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
kufre2010:
Pls my Igbo brothers, south south and south east in extension. It's not by going from church to church, or meeting the Pope. The pope himself is survive by some pagan dieties as our Christian brothers will say. Igbo's and south southerners should go back to our culture as our yorubers And housa brothers. That's when we will succeed. Jonathan was kneeling from church to church yet didn't help him. If u like sing the Angelous for 48hrs it will not stop bullet from meeting u but some kola and drinks to Amadioha will stop .
balderdash..
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) by Yankee101: 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
Catholic votes solidified
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) by jesmond3945: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2018
Peter obi is not a serious man, infact pdp goofed, i dont think they would win buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums Hired To Assassinate Chris Ngige, Arrested In Anambra. Photos / The New Anambra State Logo / Nehemiah Dalung Is Dead! Former Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung Loses Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.