Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Clear Me On This-3 :) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Clear Me On This-3 :) (532 Views)

Why I Avoid This 3 Churches / Abeg Clear Me / This 3 Things Can Make You Sin All The Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clear Me On This-3 :) by ATMC(f): 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
smiley
Good day everyone. Hope y'all are growing, developing, maturing and getting along with a lot that's going on in and around you smiley ?

I have a question please and because I learnt a lot here, I returned to learn more.

Hope y'all are still around, you know yourselves...smiley Abeg come over here.

First question, Rev 5:8-10 showed that the 24 elders were redeemed. How? Does it mean they walked the earth and were sinners before redemption? If not, what then were they redeemed from?

Second question, has Jesus married his bride (the church)? If no, what's their relationship status right about now? Dating?
Re: Clear Me On This-3 :) by MrPRevailer(m): 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ask yourself, are the four living creatures (with a lion head, eagles head, wings etc) were they humans? Obviously not.

Therefore, they are offering the prayers of the saints and singing the song of the saints. The saints are the body of Christ and united with heavenly beings.

2) Dating is a romantic/sexual relationship.
Tickle your fancy. To me it's not funny.

1 Like

Re: Clear Me On This-3 :) by luvmijeje(f): 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
The book of Revelation is a vision. When Daniel interprete the vision of Nebuchadnezzar, does it have any correlation to the vision? None could interprete the vision till Daniel did.

The same goes for the book of Revelation. The book of Revelation is not for layman. The message in there is not for the public, if it was, it wouldn't have come in the form of a vision. The information hidden in them is not meant for the public. It's meant for those who can interprete it.

1 Like

Re: Clear Me On This-3 :) by ATMC(f): 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2018
luvmijeje:
The book of Revelation is a vision. When Daniel interprete the vision of Nebuchadnezzar, does it have any correlation to the vision? None could interprete the vision till Daniel did.

The same goes for the book of Revelation. The book of Revelation is not for layman. The message in there is not for the public, if it was, it wouldn't have come in the form of a vision. The information hidden in them is not meant for the public. It's meant for those who can interprete it.
Are you then saying it's not for we both? Are we public? Btwn, pls explain what you mean by "public"?
Re: Clear Me On This-3 :) by ATMC(f): 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
MrPRevailer:

2) Dating is a romantic/sexual relationship.
Tickle your fancy. To me it's not funny.
I meant courting, and I'm not even trying to be funny here, I'm just trying to learn or unlearn. That's all.
Re: Clear Me On This-3 :) by MuttleyLaff: 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
ATMC:
smiley
Good day everyone. Hope y'all are growing, developing, maturing and getting along with a lot that's going on in and around you smiley ?

I have a question please and because I learnt a lot here, I returned to learn more.

Hope y'all are still around, you know yourselves...smiley Abeg come over here.

First question,
Rev 5:8-10 showed that the 24 elders were redeemed.
How? Does it mean they walked the earth and were sinners before redemption?
If not, what then were they redeemed from?
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood:
and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls:
for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.
"
- Leviticus 17:11

They were redeemed, is a poor word choice,
because in actuality, it is an act of purchase, as in, bought with blood and precisely that is how they were "redeemed"

ATMC:
Second question,
has Jesus married his bride (the church)?
If no, what's their relationship status right about now? Dating?
No, Jesus has not yet married His bride (i.e. ekklesia or the church)

Ekklesia or the church is currently betrothed to Jesus
so yep, you could in a way, say their relationship status right about now is dating

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tani Jesu Nse? - Jesu Ni Oluwa Ti Nyan Iranse Ati Eleri / An Open Letter To All Nigerian Catholic Ex-seminarians / Facts You Don't Know About Winners' Chapel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.