Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Abeg Clear Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abeg Clear Me (382 Views)

Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? / Clear Me On This-3 :) / I Hereby Withdraw My Atheist Membership, Abeg No Vex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg Clear Me by Whazar(m): 7:38am On Feb 20, 2022
This story no just clear I no know if nah the loud or something abeg

Re: Abeg Clear Me by Dtruthspeaker: 7:44am On Feb 20, 2022
Whazar:

You did not come down from heaven, you were made from the earth.

We are not going to heaven, we are going to the new earth which God Shall Make.

This earth we know, will be destroyed.

And you guys don kukuma destroy am finish, so God will kuku do the K.O of it.

The talk about heaven comes from those who do not see (or the-evils) that heaven is a twin of the earth.

And it is the 2 of them that is Destroyed and the 2 of them that will be Re-made.

1 Like

Re: Abeg Clear Me by donbachi(m): 7:46am On Feb 20, 2022
Why wont u fight....when u're looking into spiritual with physical eyes.and be blaming it on loud.
Re: Abeg Clear Me by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 20, 2022
One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.
We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes.
Re: Abeg Clear Me by Whazar(m): 8:16am On Feb 20, 2022
Wisesaying001:
One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.
We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes.
Hmm this table you are shaking
Re: Abeg Clear Me by ChocolateWine(f): 8:44am On Feb 20, 2022
Wisesaying001:

One can only go mad if you do not read your bible yourself and expect other people to interpret the bible for you.

For example what the op posted above there is nothing like that in the bible �

Yet he must he must heard it preached by his pastors all his life, never gone to search the bible if it's true.

God can't write the bible to save us and make it complicated. Prov 4:18,19

Where did you get the idea that man was created faulty?
Re: Abeg Clear Me by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 20, 2022
ChocolateWine:

One can only go mad if you do not read your bible yourself and expect other people to interpret the bible for you.

For example what the op posted above there is nothing like that in the bible �

Yet he must he must heard it preached by his pastors all his life, never gone to search the bible if it's true.

God can't write the bible to save us and make it complicated. Prov 4:18,19

Where did you get the idea that man was created faulty?
Is there anyone on Earth who is perfect?
Re: Abeg Clear Me by ChocolateWine(f): 8:56am On Feb 20, 2022
Wisesaying001:

Is there anyone on Earth who is perfect?

There used to be. Now there isn't.

God created us perfect but we lost our perfection by a deliberate choice of our first parent.
Re: Abeg Clear Me by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 20, 2022
ChocolateWine:

There used to be. Now there isn't.

God created us perfect but we lost our perfection by a deliberate choice of our first parent.
Hence my word faulty
The fact that each human has his/her flaws proves my point right.
Re: Abeg Clear Me by ChocolateWine(f): 9:06am On Feb 20, 2022
Wisesaying001:

Hence my word faulty
The fact that each human has his/her flaws proves my point right.

He did not create us faulty.

We choose to be.

Would you have like to come like a robot or an animal? Would that be perfect for you? He gave us the right to make choices.
Re: Abeg Clear Me by HighWITCH: 9:07am On Feb 20, 2022
The Great Delusion.
Re: Abeg Clear Me by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 20, 2022
ChocolateWine:

He did not create us faulty.

We choose to be.

Would you have like to come like a robot or an animal? Would that be perfect for you? He gave us the right to make choices.
I am not talking about making choices,I am talking about having flaws in our life.
That was why I asked you the question "is there anyone on earth is perfect without any fault/flaws"?
Perfection is something that does not exist in reality. It is like a metaphysical concept that we, as limited beings, have created to justify our incessant thirst for developing ourselves. It is like the ultimate goal no one is ever going to achieve.
I follow the WABI SABI principle. To look for beauty in imperfections. Even various gods has been flawed. Nothing is in a straight line in nature. The curves and bends, is what makes it beautiful. Perfection is a myth. The yin and yang principle rules all areas of existence. Little bit of white in black, and little bit of black in white.
Re: Abeg Clear Me by ChocolateWine(f): 9:15am On Feb 20, 2022
Wisesaying001:

I am not talking about making choices,I am talking about having flaws in our life.
That was why I asked you the question "is there anyone on earth is perfect without any fault/flaws"?
Perfection is something that does not exist in reality. It is like a metaphysical concept that we, as limited beings, have created to justify our incessant thirst for developing ourselves. It is like the ultimate goal no one is ever going to achieve.
I follow the WABI SABI principle. To look for beauty in imperfections. Even various gods has been flawed. Nothing is in a straight line in nature. The curves and bends, is what makes it beautiful. Perfection is a myth. The yin and yang principle rules all areas of existence. Little bit of white in black, and little bit of black in white

Yeah you're right. Nothing is perfect in absolute sense.

The statement you made was
.... who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes.

It's that bolded that directs me to the fact that we're created to make choices.
Re: Abeg Clear Me by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 20, 2022
ChocolateWine:

Yeah you're right. Nothing is perfect in absolute sense.

The statement you made was

It's that bolded that directs me to the fact that we're created to make choices.
Understood?
Re: Abeg Clear Me by jmoore(m): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2022
Effect of weed!! That's why it is not clear.

Which book said we came from heaven?

I am sick of dumb people spreading stupid posts.
Re: Abeg Clear Me by ChocolateWine(f): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2022
Wisesaying001:

Understood?

I understand your point.

Do you also understand my point that we can't blame God for our imperfection in the sense that you're referring to?
Re: Abeg Clear Me by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 20, 2022
ChocolateWine:

I understand your point.

Do you also understand my point that we can't blame God for our imperfection in the sense that you're referring to?
Of course you were created that way.
Re: Abeg Clear Me by ChocolateWine(f): 9:43am On Feb 20, 2022
Wisesaying001:

Of course you were created that way.

If you choose to have an open mind we can talk, if not we end it.

We're not perfect in the absolute sense, but we're perfect enough for what we require to be humans.

As humans the mistakes we made to become imperfect (from the "sense of perfect status" we were made from) was deliberate. It was not an imperfection.

You cannot assume because we are not completely perfect in the absolute sense then all our imperfections are as a result of a flaw.

We have perfection to a certain degree and he judges us based on that limit of our perfection. Psalm 103:14
Re: Abeg Clear Me by PWGLTD(m): 10:06am On Feb 20, 2022
Whazar:

The post is from an unschooled mind.
Heaven is not a physical location but a spiritual reality my friend, or else you mean that Christ is in a particular location right now but that is not correct because even while he was on the earth he was also in heaven:
John 3:13
[13]And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

As I'm typing right now and as a believer I'm currently in heaven (not a location but a spiritual reality):
Ephesians 2:4-6
[4]But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
[5]Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink
[6]And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
So most people have been confused by religion and they end up judging spiritual things with a religious mindset.
Re: Abeg Clear Me by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2022
ChocolateWine:

If you choose to have an open mind we can talk, if not we end it.

We're not perfect in the absolute sense, but we're perfect enough for what we require to be humans.

As humans the mistakes we made to become imperfect (from the "sense of perfect status" we were made from) was deliberate. It was not an imperfection.

You cannot assume because we are not completely perfect in the absolute sense then all our imperfections are as a result of a flaw.

We have perfection to a certain degree and he judges us based on that limit of our perfection. Psalm 103:14
We are on the same page,just that you are taking it from a different angle.
Re: Abeg Clear Me by PWGLTD(m): 10:11am On Feb 20, 2022
Wisesaying001:

Perfection is only in Christ!
God does not blame anyone for being imperfect!
Christ is God's plan for righteousness which you call perfection!
The only factor that robs you of the perfection plan of God is your unbelief against the gospel of Christ!
Take note: God inspired the scriptures but God did not inspire all the writing of the scripture!
Blessings!

(1) (Reply)

How To Summon The Demon / My Experience With A Mob In Bauchi State / 40 Feared dead at Kings Assembly free shopping program stampede in Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.