Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece (10102 Views)

Man Beheads Little Girl (Graphic Photo) / Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) / Bar Manager Sets His 13-Year Old Attendant On Fire For Allegedly Stealing N1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by sjam(f): 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2010
Ranoscky:

grin grin grin

@Sjam, u no gbadun at all O!

na human being head naim be trophy again? grin

Ranoscky - of course it's not a trophy. I said 'trophy'!! Not the same thing O! Its a horrible picture.
Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by hackney(m): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2010
That akwa ibom has some seriously interior areas.
Infact if he said the niece was a witch , the police may not have arrested him.
Even though wicth-hunting has been banned by the govt, it still goes on in those many
hard to reach jungles.
Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by mamagee3(f): 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2010
Ranoscky:

Otokoto again? shocked
This is the 21st century otokoto taking after the 20th century one.

Don't know why these guys don't get killed immediately after they are caught.
Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by Ranoscky(m): 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2010
^
Aweak O!
Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by johndavid1(m): 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2010
mama-gee:

This is the 21st century otokoto taking after the 20th century one.

Don't know why these guys don't get killed immediately after they are caught.

grin grin grin but seriously this is a sad news embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by mamagee3(f): 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2010
john david:

grin grin grin but seriously this is a sad news  embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Ofcourse, it's a sad news.

And why are you laughing? undecided
Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by chibaby5(f): 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2010
O ma lawrrdd ds is just insane!!! people are truely heartless!
makes u wonder if some human beings hve feelings and conscience. . . geeeeeeez
sooo gross!. . .Poor innocent girl is dead all becuz of a useless family relative sad angry
And yet ppl keep telllin me nigeria is gettin better. .KMT angry angry
Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by jokejumoke: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2010
The spirit of poverty is an evil wind that does good to no-one, in particular the weak-hearted and those having little or no faith to wait calmly on the Lord (for God's time is always the best).
However, it must rightfully be said that characters like David Mark (who just for banging his silly little malet on his desk ''The ayes have it - gbam!!!'' and at the end of the day receives N250M p. quarter) and the other legislathieves in the lower & upper house, IBB (who cornered the gulf war oil wind fall and many unknowns), Danjuma (who made a profit of $500m from an oil block sale and ended up not knowing what to do with his filthy money), Abacha's family, all Retired & serving Army Generals, Abdulsalam Abubakar (using his white beard to pretend to look pious whilst covering up his ill-gotten wealth), the Northern cabal , some southern Obas and a few Industry chieftain etc - who all together control over 80% of Nigeria's oil wealth are the weapons used by this demonic spirit of poverty to inflict suffering on the poor masses.

However, the day of judgement is at hand as it surely happened in Animal Farm.
Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by Smi1(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2010
too bad Akpan !! you were unlucky anyway ?? LOOLx cool cool grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by tosinaded(m): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2010
Sign of the cross shocked
Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by CGKing(m): 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2010
Lord!
Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by Theblessed(f): 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2010
[b]W  h  a  t  Another Akwa Ibom again  W  h  y  ?

It seems people from this area are naturally evil or should I say understand nothing else, but evil.

But hey, before you jump out of your pram criticising my work as 'generalising', tell me, when did we last hear of something good from this area?   Excuse me, you can't say it can you? There you have it!!!!

Not long ago we read about a 40yr old Akwa Ibom man sexually abused his 12yr old daughter over several years and in the process, made her pregnant and gave police, a senseless excuse for doing so.

Now, tell me how good is that news Imagine, he became the judge, the jury and the executioner under one umbrella, yeah? He is the father, the grand father and the great grand father (i.e. both paternal and maternal sides) of the baby when he/she eventually, arrives. Abi?? Has anyone thought about that evil?

Now, consider that a super good news if you still can't see that, that zone in Nigeria is riddled with demonic characters. It's tragic they target women only - the weak ones and what about men, ah?
Hmmm! THIS IS EVIl! I sorry for those wey dey go there marrio o o.  May, God have mercy on us!
[/b]
Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by Desdo(m): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2010
Money! Money!! Money!!!. Thank God nemesis caught up with him, he should be fed with his own coin. I wonder if some people have conscience.
Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by ezyra(m): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2010
People don't act like this on impulse.
This dude must have been showing signs that he is mentally unstable. So sad cry
Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by oluagness(m): 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2010
omg!
Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by kabukabu(m): 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2010
Another reason,Naija will remain a third world hellhole, When you talk to foreigners they will ask where are you from, you show them the pic, no different from the Mexican Maafia or the Afghan Taliban.cheers. grin grin
For all you claiming this as a sign of the "end times".No it isn't its a sign that all your stupid fawning over religion is dumb and stupid,In countries without radical religious idealogues, crime is few and far between.
Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by Akan(m): 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2010
@ TheBlessed

you cannot come here and generalise. In as much as i detest what that "thing" has done to that innocent little girl I will not go about saying that all Akwa Ibomites are bad. We are the friendliest people you can ever meet, but just make sure say u no vex us
Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by Theblessed(f): 12:28am On Jul 31, 2010
Akan:

@ TheBlessed

you cannot come here and generalise. In as much as i detest what that "thing" has done to that innocent little girl I will not go about saying that all Akwa Ibomites are bad.  We are the friendliest people you can ever meet, but just make sure say u no vex us

How do you me?  You just wrote, 'just make sure say u no vex us'?

Well, anyone might perceived it as generalising but, tell me how much more bad and horrible news shall we expect from that zone?  Imagine you warning and threatening me, a person you no know - say, make I no vex una? 

You see, na dey thing wey I dey talk be dat. So, you slaughter peoples head or you do them bad thing because, dey vex u, abi?  Abeg o o! shocked shocked  And, dat don confirm dey thing wey I say, nothing good comes out of that una zone.
Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by tomiade1(m): 12:44am On Jul 31, 2010
Akan:

@ TheBlessed

you cannot come here and generalise. In as much as i detest what that "thing" has done to that innocent little girl I will not go about saying that all Akwa Ibomites are bad. We are the friendliest people you can ever meet, but just make sure say u no vex us

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. . .someone should pls watch out for this guy!
Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by Akan(m): 12:57am On Jul 31, 2010
^^^

why are you gettin your knickers twisted. Abeg take am easy. Piss anyone off and tell me they will be glad you did, if not then why should we be any different. Stop misinterpreting. TheBlessed was generalising which was wrong, simple.
Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by tomiade1(m): 1:03am On Jul 31, 2010
^^^

**shouts out**. . . ITS OK EVERYONE. . .ITS SAFE OKAY TO COME OUT NW. . .LOL grin grin wink
Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by sweetguy10(m): 1:07am On Jul 31, 2010
That blood sucking tribe of never do wells , they all should be Annihilated Either by Nuclear weapon ( like that one dropped in Hiroshima ) Or they should all be killed by some chemical weapons , Archaic Vampires , Cursed tribe of .B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S. woe betide them all , Awon oloshi jati jati
Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by Akan(m): 1:16am On Jul 31, 2010
^^^

na period de do you abi u get mental malfunction. undecided
Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by sweetguy10(m): 1:25am On Jul 31, 2010
Akan:

^^^

na period de do you abi u get mental malfunction. undecided

Ask your blood sucking brother shown in the pics above , Akwa ibom boy ! Blood crazed otokotos that's the only way they can make money , cut people's breast off , sell private parts , Money rituals , drink ogogoro . You all are renowned for that . use, less bunch of impoverished local vampires , cannibals , God will strike all of you down one by one so an end will come to these problem of money ritual in Nigeria ! Accursed Lineage
Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by Akan(m): 1:36am On Jul 31, 2010
^^^
Akwa Ibom boy and very proud of it. The evil deeds of a few people does not define all u numbskull. Talkin about God strike us down. . .that will only happen after your entire lineage has been wiped out
Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by bkbabe97y(m): 4:08am On Jul 31, 2010
Bomba rasclat!!! Eastern Nigerians . . . . . !!!!
Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by Ranoscky(m): 4:59am On Jul 31, 2010
^
Go n hap your punk a$$ on sharp object. wetin dey fukk u? undecided u don com with your tribal war abi? sad

@Akan abi na Akpan, abeg no vex i wan tell u somhm. . .daz not how to respond to som1, even if it's d 1st tym such is happenin in Akwa ibom, d way u sound makes 1 think u guys r all d same. (human killers) i mean, how com u dey tell sombodi say u guy's r friendly buh d problem b say, make nobodi vex una? undecided naim be say, anybodi wey vex una go end up d way dat poor innocent gurl ended up right? undecided N meanwhile, mind u, d poor gurl no vex d man o, she's even a niece to him n she was mudered brutaly by him. what of an outsider person wey com vex una, how una go treat dat person? undecided una go roast d person alive n eat 'em up to make sure his corps is not even existin under d ground abi? Omo men, i hail una O! buh make una know say, 'd eveil dat men do live's after dem.'
Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by THEAMAKA(f): 5:11am On Jul 31, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Bomba rasclat!!! Eastern Nigerians . . . . . !!!!
first its Igbos all the time now its "Eastern Nigerians"
dude, get a life.
Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by themanna(m): 6:23am On Jul 31, 2010
IF THERE IS A WAY TO KEEP THING LIKE THIS TO 9JA IT'LL BE BETTER. 9NL IS BECOMING INTERNATION AND THINGS LIKE THIS IS JUST TOO TERRIBLE FOR AN OUTSIDER TO SEE. I SAW THIS AT WORK WITH A LOT OF WHITE FOLKS WITH ME MY HANDS DROP.
Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by Emperor5c(m): 7:58am On Jul 31, 2010
Jungle justice dat's wat should be used on dis case nt police.
De youth sef e bi lik say dem no get petrol n tire, cuz dem suppose waste dat bastard!!!
Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by Ranoscky(m): 9:19am On Jul 31, 2010
Quote from @Themanna: "9NL IS BECOMING INTERNATION AND THINGS LIKE THIS IS JUST TOO TERRIBLE FOR AN OUTSIDER TO SEE."

^^
things lyk dis happens all over the world n not only nigeria aight?

Just of recent, a brazilian goal keeper, (i'v forgotten his name buh d name of his club is Estudiants' in brazil), murdered his x-gurlfriend, butchered her body into smaller particules n fed em to his dog's at home. (rot weilers)
Yesterday also, i read of an Australia woman dat was guilty for killin 8 new born babies. (i was not told, i read it.)
about several months ago, do u know how many kindagatten children dat died in china through deadly masacre by some stu-pid dude's n also killed demselfs after d act? (dey'r about 4 men, n all d incident happened 1 after d other, buh it all happened in d same month, i think 2months ago. but dey killed dozens of children, even som r stil in critical conditions in hospital now. (kindagatten children for dat matter). n about 2weeks ago in Hong Kong, a 15yrs old boy used a very sharp matchet to kill his mother 45yrs old, n his younger sister, i think 10yrs old. can u believe after matchetin n killin dem, he started cryin, n picked up his phone n call d police. according to d police, both of dem (his mother n sister) wia butchered about 30cutts on dia body. can u believe dat i was so angry dat my gf had to calm me down (as if i will jump inside d tv in bring out d boy to treat his fukk up). stil gat many of 'em to share buh i think i'm done for now. not tryna cover nigeria up buh,  i'm just sharing with u d 1's dat happened outside nigeria. (cos u sound as if it happens only in nigeria)

later, i'll share with u, 1 dat happened in US or UK, i'm not too sure of which particular country buh, i know it's between US n UK. i know of d story buh i don wanna say it now b'cos i'm not to sure of which particular country buh, when my gf come's back, i'll ask her to give d site, i can even send it to u, for u to see it urself.
(((((it's so deadly dat i bet u can't be able to look at it for 2seconds.))))) *on a serious note, no joke!*
Re: Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece by Okijajuju1(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2010
A' Ibom: Man beheads 13-year-old niece
Stories from NGOZI UWUJARE, Ibadan

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The entire people of Nsit Ubium Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State were shocked to the marrow penultimate Wednesday. It was not without a cause. That was the day a 30-year-old man identified as John Etim Akpan allegedly beheaded his 13-year-old niece.

Akpan with the Severed head

Daily Sun gathered that the suspect, Akpan, met his niece returning from school soaked in rainwater. He then offered to help the girl by carrying her on his motorbike. But Akpan allegedly had other plans.

Instead of taking the little girl home, Akpan was said to have taken her to his room. Once in the safe confines of his abode, Akpan allegedly severed the young girl’s head.

Akpan then sneaked out of the room with the girl’s head and buried it somewhere with the hope of later removing it for sale.

However, while removing the girl’s body, some members of the family had suspected that something was wrong as they saw blood dripping on the ground.

They later discovered the body and shouted for help. The villagers and other youths in the surrounding villages quickly rushed out and beat Akpan to a state of coma before the matter was reported to the police.

[size=18pt]One of the youths, Elder Silas Bassey,[/size] told Daily Sun that when they heard the noise from the family, they rushed out. He said after discovering what really happened, the mob descended on Akpan and beat him mercilessly until he passed out.

It was said that during interrogation, Akpan confessed that he actually beheaded his niece. He said he wanted to get money from the sale of the skull.

The culprit has since been remanded in prison custody, pending further investigations by the police.
http://odili.net/news/source/2010/jul/28/501.html

@ Highlight

Is that an oxymoron?!! grin

@ Topic in general

[size=18pt]HOLY SHIT!![/size]

But why is he butt naked?!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo / Four Killed In Taraba Communal Clash / Heartless 19-year-old Son Savagely Beats Mother To Death (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.