Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Sanwo-olu Ignores Question On Tinubu, Tells Lagosians To Focus On Real Issues - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Ignores Question On Tinubu, Tells Lagosians To Focus On Real Issues (491 Views)

Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians / Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt / Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-olu Ignores Question On Tinubu, Tells Lagosians To Focus On Real Issues by PizzleGold(m): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Lagos State governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has told Nigerians to focus on real issues rather than ask questions on his relationship with 'Bourdillon'.

He stated this in a video he posted on Twitter on Sunday, where he attempted to address questions for Lagosians on his plans for the state if he is elected Governor.

The first question he responded to was from @Deolububble, whom he repeatedly referred to as 'Double Bubble'.

@Deolububble's post read: "Sanwo-Olu Bawo? Where this one come from? Na so dem bring pesin wey no know anything about government to run Lagos."

Responding to the post, Sanwo-Olu said: "Actually, Double B, I've been in government since 2002. Once Commissioner for Establishments, Training and Pensions. Before then, Special Adviser, Commissioner for Commerce and Industry. I've also been Commissioner for Establishment, Training and Pension and finally, I've also been MD of LSDPC. Look, it's obvious to me, Bubble, that you can use Twitter. So, I believe that you can also Google my resume and you can find a whole lot on me."

The question on Bourdillon came from @jimidisu, which read: "Can Sanwo-Olu speak for himself if not from Bourdillon(Tinubu)?"

In his response, Sanwo-Olu said: "Well, Jimi, I realise this may be of concern to you and a few other people, which is why I have various interactions in the coming weeks online and offline.

"I have started all of these things even before now and in various locations. I have started conversing, I have started meeting various stakeholders, and in fact, if there's anything you would like me or you wanna ask about me, about my plans for this great state, then meet me today for a live chat and we can take all of these things up.

"Let's deal with real issues. Let's deal with things that concern Lagosians; let's deal with things that will take people out of poverty; let's deal with things that would make our Lagos, your Lagos, our Lagos and we will take it to a much higher lever. Thank you very much, Jimi."

Since 2015, Bola Tinubu, National Leader of the APC, Sanwo-Olu's godfather, has been known as Lion of Bourdillon, being the title of a controversial documentary aired by Africa Independent television (AIT) about his political life.

SEE MORE: http://starnation.com.ng/sanwo-olu-ignores-question-on-tinubu-tells-lagosians-to-focus-on-real-issues/
cc:lalasticlala
cc:mynd44

Re: Sanwo-olu Ignores Question On Tinubu, Tells Lagosians To Focus On Real Issues by zinnydan(f): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
wink
Re: Sanwo-olu Ignores Question On Tinubu, Tells Lagosians To Focus On Real Issues by Donald95(m): 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
puppet

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Ignores Question On Tinubu, Tells Lagosians To Focus On Real Issues by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
Donald95:
puppet
Like his predecessors Fashola and Amobode-San-Olu will remain a puppet following instructions from Bourdillion.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Ignores Question On Tinubu, Tells Lagosians To Focus On Real Issues by zombieHUNTER: 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
Sanwo olu is just a Tinubu puppet...

Tinubu is still ruling Lagos by proxy

Say no to Godfatherism

Free Lagos today

Re: Sanwo-olu Ignores Question On Tinubu, Tells Lagosians To Focus On Real Issues by Razakipaye: 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
how oka akoko will vote in 2019 House of assembly,akoko southwest constituency 1-- ADP(hon Ajobiewe) house of rep-- AA(Bobagunwa) Senate-- APC(boroface) President--APC.  Note that buhari has always won ondo north even in the days of ANPP and CPC

(1) (Reply)

'IPOB Crisis' Winning twitter Poll For Area Of Focus By Amnesty Int Nigeria / 2019: Real Reason Akpabio, Obanikoro Dumped Pdp — Lamido / PDP Looted Our Destiny, Prospects, Says Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.