Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award (37254 Views)

Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 / Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) / Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by Promismike(m): 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lol
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by SAMBARRY: 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
PharmaGirl:
grin
When papa said that this year will be a year of moving from glory to glory, I keyed into it.... cheesy
I dedicate this to papa... cheesy

Loool @ Bro Oyebanji Oladapo
lol brother dbanj will have been better grin
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by ObaKlaz: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
The thunderous cheers and applause D'banj got from the congregation did something to Oyedepo's ego. He later got back at D'banj at a youth programme in Convenant Univ. (D'banj was invited)
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by benitdavid: 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
wizzypro12:
guy guy guy please receive sense
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Let this not distract us from the fact that davido is still unpunished for using late tagbo and DJ olu, as if that is not enough, he sold chioma's womb for his uncle's campaign, now the poor girl is wombless for life... I pity her generation
How u take know?
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by Inkriz2018(m): 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Let this not distract us from the fact that davido is still unpunished for using late tagbo and DJ olu, as if that is not enough, he sold chioma's womb for his uncle's campaign, now the poor girl is wombless for life... I pity her generation
Chai who tell you all these things �
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by Flamzey00(m): 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
Illuminati in the making.
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by ottidex(m): 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
ObaKlaz:
The thunderous cheers and applause D'banj got from the congregation did something to Oyedepo's ego. He later got back at D'banj at a youth programme in Convenant Univ. (D'banj was invited)

Oga complete your Story smiley
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by GREATNESS007: 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
A Consulting and Training Company at Bodija, Ibadan requires the services of 5 good marketers. The product is an IT product that is highly marketable. The markets are already available for you. If you consider yourself very good in marketing and presentation then contact Mr. Andy on 08083742783.The salary is attractive.
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by ObaKlaz: 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
ottidex:

Oga complete your Story smiley
As D'banj got on stage to begin his performance, Oyedepo stopped him and asked him to take off all his blings.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by dreezybines: 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Lmao...

Senility at a young age...
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
michlins:
You mean after singing booty call him go church give testimonies of God's blessing
This is why CHRISTIANITY should be checked

1 Like

Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by Vikky014(f): 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
wizzypro12:
guy guy guy please receive sense
I wonder y people like u keep quoting him.
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by Waffarianman(m): 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

It's like you've been clone like the lifeless one up there because this not the real You. Get Senselin to cure your headache
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by odaniel1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
I can bear witness to this story. I was in church on that day. The whole church went bananas! It took dbanj himself to restore sanity after or so...Oyedepo's face was straight. Dbanj went to prostr8 with the award after sharing the testimony. They moved out midway into service with some of the congregation still cheering at his exit. How time flies!
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by odaniel1(m): 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
ObaKlaz:
As D'banj got on stage to begin his performance, Oyedepo stopped him and asked him to take off all his blings.
You said what!
Nothing like dat ever happened!
What do you ppl gain in selling cheap lies for self worth!?
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by ObaKlaz: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
odaniel1:

You said what!
Nothing like dat ever happened!
What do you ppl gain in selling cheap lies for self worth!?
Sorry dude, but IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. You didn't know it doesn't always mean it isn't true. A simple Google search should clear your doubts. Or, are you gonna say that you were at the youth event at Covenant University, and that it didn't happen? grin Calm down and read fine before jumping to mention people. Once again, pele o.
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by millionboi2: 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
heyi

Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by PropertyDeals(f): 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
This is interesting.

But what's more interesting is the offer in my signature below as profitable as it is. Click on the WhatsApp Chat link in for inquiries.
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by Hardey466(m): 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hi FAM
My name is Mustapha Oluwakayode Emmanuel, a student of University of Ibadan. I'm applying to be @ubagroup campus ambassador

Please Like| Comment| Share| Tag

#ubagroup
#ubacampusambassador
#ubacampusambassador2018

Thanks��

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq2tCM_F7wP/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=m8zoryvckuz8
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
Vikky014:
I wonder y people like u keep quoting him.
exactly, that guy has been displaying his foolishness in many other threads, he is just looking for mentions thereby giving him cheap popularity, that the result of immature children handling smartphones!!
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by geezynoni: 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Change your nick to SimplyFOOLISH
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
PharmaGirl:
grin
When papa said that this year will be a year of moving from glory to glory, I keyed into it.... cheesy
I dedicate this to papa... cheesy

Loool @ Bro Oyebanji Oladapo
my new dawn era.
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
Fineboybigboy:
:
shocked shocked shocked you need a new version of sense
cheesycheesycheesy You want to murder someone with laugtergringrincheesycheesygringrin
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by AdorableJosh(m): 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
obi2eze:

You need to be overhauled

Y'all really need to stop responding to this guy, you're giving him the attention he clearly seeks, ignore him and his posts would die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
Provide 2 sure odd, for next week, get ur reward.
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by stanliwise(m): 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nigerianiski:
To his child who drowned in the pool
Keep shut!!!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by franzis(m): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Your mumu Don do abegggg
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by mechanics(m): 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
hmmmm.
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by Nigerianiski: 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
stanliwise:
Keep shut!!!
Lol,chief y u d beef me nah
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by yusscity(m): 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
decatalyst:
But, what song did he sing before saying the testimony?

That's what I am interested in. grin grin
The song was a hit that year(those memorable days)Why Me is d title...
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by Oritsewhandey(m): 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Seun!!!
This man seemed gone mad!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas / Anita Joseph And Bobrisky On Set With Love Machine / Bolatito Sowunmi: Why I Left Papa Ajasco Comedy Series - Miss Pepeye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.