Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award (37162 Views)

Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 / Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) / Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
obi2eze:

You need to be overhauled
He is TOTALLY DEMENTED.
Thought I was the only one who observed his gibberish comments.
He never disappoints at all. He's a DJ on LUNATIC FM.
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
obi2eze:

You need to be overhauled
He is TOTALLY DEMENTED.
Thought I was the only one who observed his gibberish comments.
He never disappoints at all. He's a DJ on LUNATIC FM.
Get well soon, @SIMPLYkush
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by noblechoco(f): 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Let this not distract us from the fact that davido is still unpunished for using late tagbo and DJ olu, as if that is not enough, he sold chioma's womb for his uncle's campaign, now the poor girl is wombless for life... I pity her generation
you need deliverance o
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by landmark20: 4:31am On Dec 03, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Let this not distract us from the fact that davido is still unpunished for using late tagbo and DJ olu, as if that is not enough, he sold chioma's womb for his uncle's campaign, now the poor girl is wombless for life... I pity her generation
guy must you display your stupidity on a forum like this? you need to borrow sense
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by Vikky014(f): 5:42am On Dec 03, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
exactly, that guy has been displaying his foolishness in many other threads, he is just looking for mentions thereby giving him cheap popularity, that the result of immature children handling smartphones!!
Honestly.
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 03, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
It is well with your wretched soul. Amen.
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by Jblaze1: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2018
kai...brainless, useless, lifeless, senseless, abirun omo, oniranu, ode, in fact thunder fire you there.
angry angry
SIMPLYkush:
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by Adakintroy: 10:19am On Dec 03, 2018
You go and testify in church for singing immorality song. Wine your Baca and shake waiste.

What do you want god to say?
Re: D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award by Nebostic: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
if only your father used a condom, you would have been prevented

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Young Money Performs At Eko Hotel / Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Etisalat Event / Annie Idibia Blasts A Troll Who Tagged 2face “21st Century Father Abraham”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.