Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed (45308 Views)

"You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed / Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected / Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by abc115: 10:12am On Dec 03, 2018
Whoever gives advice to the sick gains a sense of superiority over them, no matter whether his advice is accepted or rejected. That is why sick people who are sensitive and proud hate their advisors even more than their illnesses.
- Friedrich Nietzsche

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by Smile4daddy(m): 10:13am On Dec 03, 2018
Nigeria Pensioners testimony time!!

I was on admission in the hospital when I saw alert of my pension and I became healed instantly. Tell PMB or Jubril El Sudan whoever that paid our pension that he will win again and he will win BIG.

Pensioner.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by GavelSlam: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2018
Jack has reincarnated as Kanu.
Woof!

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by michlins(m): 10:13am On Dec 03, 2018
ifex370:

In this 21st century, the greatest cover ups are perfected...

Who would have thought that the American govt could so perfectly hide the identity of Michelle Obama being a transgender male

Or Barack Obama himself, who's true name is actually Barry Sotero...

The government's best skill is to deceive
you have access to the internet yet very stupid. Your parents should be ashamed of you

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by AK481(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2018
chosengocap:
G20.....
Ramaphosa of South Africa
Kagame of Rwandan
Sall of Senagal
Ghebreyesus of Ethiopia
Please dont ask me questions.....I am not at home
I so post

Just like Paris,he never attends their meeting .

Something is amiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2018
This is why nobody wants to help kanu, cos he talks like someone that doesn't have sense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by Corrinthians(m): 10:15am On Dec 03, 2018
CityNGR:
Kanu ups the game
Yeah. He ups the game of stupidity. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by melanch(m): 10:15am On Dec 03, 2018
Very possible. Most Arab rulers have doubles. It's like tradition. I won't be surprised if Jubrin story is true.

Let me help you get more traffic from Google search. I deal with high pr9 authority SEO backlinks. Over 20,000 seo backlinks available.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 03, 2018
ifex370:

So true.. You can never find pictures of her being pregnant..

So true the CIA had to release a prom picture of her.. Where she was supposed to be 16, but instead looked like a 30 year old man..

Some of the greatest cover ups are done right before our very eyes

So where are her pics as a man( Tran) . no offense, but you're stupid.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by duni04(m): 10:15am On Dec 03, 2018
Ray97:
So buhari died and jubril was brought to impersonate him..

in this 21st centuary?...
Bros you're not alone in your amazement o
This jibrin thing has exposed alot of Nigerians for what they are. IDIOTS AND FOOLS.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by MXrap: 10:15am On Dec 03, 2018
Chai cheesy

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by LaniXmen: 10:15am On Dec 03, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by Daeylar(f): 10:16am On Dec 03, 2018
912:

Please visit a mental institution as soon as possible

grin grin grin
He needs to grin

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 03, 2018
melanch:
Very possible. Most Arab rulers have doubles. It's like tradition. I won't be surprised if Jubrin story is true.

Let me help you get more traffic from Google search. I deal with high pr9 authority SEO backlinks. Over 20,000 seo backlinks available.

Youll watch Hollywood movies till you start doubting your very existence. Be wise bro, stunt doubles exist in the movies only and fictional novels

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by ekobami: 10:17am On Dec 03, 2018
Shut Up Garbage, You Spill On Trash and Hatred
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 03, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

How true is that Mitchell obama transgender thing though?
Don't mind the idiot. In every government, there will always be people trying to undermine the #1 citizen. Just as ridiculous as saying Mitchell Obama has a Penįs that's how saying we have an imposter for president is. Nigeriansare the most gullible set of humans on the planet. Serve them anything and they eat it up faster than you can say Jubrin.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by crestedaguiyi: 10:18am On Dec 03, 2018
so were is video of Buhari at the climate summit in poland , i once said he will not be there

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 03, 2018
TheGreenLand:
When bitterness motivates you to conclude that someone must die from an ailment and the person survives, you’ve to delude yourself that you’re seeing a ghost in order to keep your sanity. That’s the situation with those fools who believe PMB is cloned. They are struggling not to go insane".

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 03, 2018
TheGreenLand:
When bitterness motivates you to conclude that someone must die from an ailment and the person survives, you’ve to delude yourself that you’re seeing a ghost in order to keep your sanity. That’s the situation with those fools who believe PMB is cloned. They are struggling not to go insane".

100/100
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by crestedaguiyi: 10:20am On Dec 03, 2018
LaniXmen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ90og3kCDQ

is this the climate change summit they said he was going to. MNK said i should ask you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by braveboy64(m): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2018
ifex370:

Who would have thought that the American govt could so perfectly hide the identity of Michelle Obama being a transgender male

But this is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by naijacentric(m): 10:21am On Dec 03, 2018
Ray97:
Lol baba u r funny. That means u believe that neil amstrong didnt go to the moon.
yes sir its true not even yuri gagarin no human has been to the moon or left this earth NASA is a big scam
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by 042rebel: 10:22am On Dec 03, 2018
Buhari died and they brought someone to impersonate him? Wonderful! And the voice sounds exactly like Buhari's? Oh I forgot, they cloned his throat in Sudan.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by mohiozua(m): 10:22am On Dec 03, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu needs help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by cdqyehyeh(m): 10:23am On Dec 03, 2018
In yoruba we say Nnamdi kanu ti gbe ojaa
in english- Kanu is drunk
In pidgin- kanu don high
i dont just know mayb na ordinary canabis he dey smoke or the cloned one. maybe he himself is clone.
xcept from video that could av bin edited where did u see him again giving speech?.
i tink he himself na clone man inside cloned video, so dont count his words serious because they were all cloned. lol

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 03, 2018
Lucid1:

So where are her pics as a man( Tran) . no offense, but you're stupid.
Very, very stupid. Imagine an idiot in faraway Nigeria eating up conspiracy theories cooked up by racist rednecks

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by PointZerom: 10:24am On Dec 03, 2018
IronHammer:
So much for the educated illiterates and deceivers of the people.

Plz when one says "That thing in aso rock is not buhari but jubril an impostor from Sudan", does it mean the person is cloned?
It's very clear for anyone with basic education
comprehend except for the mischievous beings and deceitful elites.

They brought the "clone stuff" to change the narrative and to make it impossible to believe.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by Emmymarvel(m): 10:24am On Dec 03, 2018
ifex370:

Since you are too ignorant or lazy to go google and read rather than sit and believe everything you here.
these are pictures of a youg michelle obama. or was she transgender from male to female immediately she was born?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by Lordofthewest(m): 10:25am On Dec 03, 2018
This flatheaded biafuro coward is still shamelessly talking?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 03, 2018
ifex370:

So true.. You can never find pictures of her being pregnant..

So true the CIA had to release a prom picture of her.. Where she was supposed to be 16, but instead looked like a 30 year old man..

Some of the greatest cover ups are done right before our very eyes

Some of you human beings are really disgusting. Theories dt were cooked up by racist white Americans being propagated by self hating black men. Spits.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB / APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki / Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.