Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,509 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears (24028 Views)

Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl / New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary / Aregbesola Releases N19.8 Billion For Workers’ Salary Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by Tinolee(m): 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
This is a clear prove that Kwara State is in Cage! Saraki don cage the development, finance and well being of the state!
So because campaign is coming up, they decide to release fund to pay salaries.
I hope the civil servants are wise now.
Saraki is a Thief!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by omosuper(m): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
bettercreature:
He is dead politically! Kwara is going to be treated like Osun inconclusive election
There's no need for inconclusive election in Kwara state because Saraki can never win in any free and fair election.All we need from the federal govt is good security and uncompromising INEC official.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by paully005(m): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
Saraki is fucking up day by day,I guess he has a bad Pa,re u the gov why offset salary.....ole ni bobo yi men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by martolux(m): 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
Why won't you support him...Adigun....adigunjale
adigun4mee:
I can't figure out why the thinking faculty of most Nigerians are so low, He, Saraka intends to help his people because He is endowed with wealth and i doff my cap for that, is He not better than Tinubu who generates income from all the sw Apc's state? I stand with Saraki because he has the love of his people at mind

1 Like

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by imam07: 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
I am very surprise i dont longer see saraki supporters on nairaland. Where are d Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by deomelo: 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
lmao @ Oga juicy positions..

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
RockHard:
Just imagine? First of all, is Saraki the state governor that he should be making such promise? The same Saraki famously asked Osun folks to reject APC in the last governorship election on account of the salaries issue. What a schmuck.

Saraki subordinates wouldn't insult you much Cus they don't understand the bolded word of yours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
Antipob777:
God bless saraki, we have it in records that saraki assisted the workers to save this money so that when they are paid they can invest it.

Satanic is a good leader that means we'll to his people.

Let us commend him for this kind gesture than condemn him.

Kwara is in the bag of saraki APC can try other states

We kwaranss love saraki, he is like a God to us

Wow!

1 Share

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
adigun4mee:
I can't figure out why the thinking faculty of most Nigerians are so low, He, Saraka intends to help his people because He is endowed with wealth and i doff my cap for that, is He not better than Tinubu who generates income from all the sw Apc's state? I stand with Saraki because he has the love of his people at mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by PropertyDeals(f): 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
This is interesting.

But what's more interesting is the offer in my signature below as profitable as it is. Click on the WhatsApp Chat link in for inquiries.
Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by olajizz01(m): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

I suspect FireFire is from Kwara. Saraki don show him family Fire.
OK,I see
Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by mechanics(m): 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
Using one's right to play politics, they must be voted out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by silifat11(m): 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
If not with the help of the Union, a worker that is bad in calculation won't even know the total number of Months the Government is owing them... You can't imagine, adding 30% of January, 35% of February, 35% of March just to know that you are owed a month.. Now, we're talking about 8 Months...

1 Like

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by silifat11(m): 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
Some people are just politically daft ! How can some literate says Saraki is helping them to safe money? Is he the Governor? Even if he is by proxy, saving for whom? With such a meager amount of Salary! Doesn't the workers have family to cater for? Can they tell the market women that "Government is saving money for them".. Ori yín to daru ... Wallahi.. You go dab enter hell ni faa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by highbee02: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
Omo ale it's too late , even if you pay the arrears and the new minimum wage. I won't cast my vote for PDP, no to Saraki dynasty in Kwara. I want to urge the election observers and security agents to monitor the election process properly to avoid rigging, especially ASA LG, that's the stronghold of Kwara Central. NO ALFA OR SHEIK CAN FORTIFY U THIS TIME AROUND. Let only your so called CORE civil servants in the state vote for u. It's u Saraki who incapacitate the governor by slashing the monthly allocations, letters of promotion without financial benefits. U have destroyed many homes due to the inability of the husbands to put food on the table, many have died because they could not afford to buy drugs to manage their ailments. LEGISLOOTER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by mycar: 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
Propaganda everywhere, in as much as I don't have any pity for any politician, It is disgusting to see a full grown man being silly because of ethnicity.
Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by blacknp(m): 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
gurunlocker:
LOL.... WTF! Is he the governor?
The money is in a fixed deposit account in Access Bank.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by kayusely70(m): 1:43am On Dec 03, 2018
Sprinkling the dividends of looting spree to the first-line victims, diaris god o!
Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by Akile1: 5:25am On Dec 03, 2018
adigun4mee:
I pity you
Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by awoluyi(m): 6:26am On Dec 03, 2018
Is it with his own personal money? Some "lucky" Nigerians really have unlimited access to our commonwealth. To the workers, please just know that "Owo Abu ni afise Abu lalejo!"
At times iya maa mu ki enia ję onję òta rę!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Omokaro As NSCC DG & Habib As DG, NEMA / Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari / $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.