Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,832 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears (24026 Views)

Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl / New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary / Aregbesola Releases N19.8 Billion For Workers’ Salary Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by zlantanfan: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
salbis:
Agreed it is coming late, but better late than never. Good people or Kwara, make una eat una own share of the national cake.
you are shameless, opposition isn't madness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by Firefire(m): 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by bewla(m): 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
zlantanfan:
he is both commissioner and governor, The keys to the treasury are with him, Ahmed is his dog
and kwara in is pocket

egba wa ooooooooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by Felixv: 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
He is following in his fathers footsteps- give the masses crumbs and they will always be subservient

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by Fiaburnthem: 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
This is the senate president governor saraki in charge... The Mai guard governor is only a stamped stooge, that only dust the files and tables in the governor's office.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by GavelSlam: 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
Well, he's the chief executive of Kwara State so he's speaking from the abundance of his heart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by salbis(m): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
zlantanfan:
you are shameless, opposition isn't madness
And your point is?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by colestephan86: 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
dre11:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/saraki-promises-to-offset-kwara-workers-salary-arrears.html

You see y I will always respect jagaban, yes he imight be a thief as people call him, but you know that man is a massive reinvestment machine. At least 2 in 10 Lagos resident is a lagos state staff and they earn very consistent wages, and I stand to be corrected no Lagos staff earns letter than 26th. But you see this one , he looted and went to build a cold room to store the cash cos he doesn't know how to reinvest it

8 Likes

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by bossvinqualad25(m): 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
Its very unfortunate what we av become as a nation,,if u are need of durable ,quality cars,am here to give u d best ,make ur December a memorable one with our cars,check my signature for my details
Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by adigun4mee(m): 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
I can't figure out why the thinking faculty of most Nigerians are so low, He, Saraka intends to help his people because He is endowed with wealth and i doff my cap for that, is He not better than Tinubu who generates income from all the sw Apc's state? I stand with Saraki because he has the love of his people at mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by GavelSlam: 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
olajizz01:
Fire fire,why cursing your so called tactician in your dear PDP, guess your eyes don't dey clear small small.

I suspect FireFire is from Kwara. Saraki don show him family Fire.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by Firefire(m): 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

I suspect FireFire is from Kwara. Saraki don show him family Fire.

I hate all professional looters. Like Bukola Saraki like Bola Tinubu. Awon oloriburuku somebody!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by GavelSlam: 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
Firefire:

I hate all professional looters. Like Bukola Saraki like Bola Tinubu. Awon oloriburuku somebody!

Na lie.

Saraki don show you Shege.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by Firefire(m): 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
olajizz01:
Fire fire,why cursing your so called tactician in your dear PDP, guess your eyes don't dey clear small small.

I hate all looters irrespective of political party

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by Firefire(m): 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

Na lie.

Saraki don show you Shege.

Show me Sege here in 5,000 km away, right?

Open your eyes,your future is being mortgaged

1 Like

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by GavelSlam: 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
Firefire:

Show me Sege here in 5,000 km away, right?

Open your eyes,your future is being mortgaged

Which 5km?

Go and sit down.

Your people have been telling you how he hasn't paid anything, putting more pressure on you.
Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by Antipob777(f): 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
God bless saraki, we have it in records that saraki assisted the workers to save this money so that when they are paid they can invest it.

Satanic is a good leader that means we'll to his people.

Let us commend him for this kind gesture than condemn him.

Kwara is in the bag of saraki APC can try other states

We kwaranss love saraki, he is like a God to us

1 Like

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by Toosure70: 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
you're returning their money gradually.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by perryy(m): 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
Firefire:
Oloriburuku, after looting the future of their unborn children.

Bukola Saraki, unfortunately it’s now too late. Your looting time is up.

Kwara will surely be set free!

If this is the only thing the terrorist in Aso Rock called Buhary or Jubrin will do before returning to Daura or Sudan, we would be very grateful.

It is Lagos that need freedom from thiefnibu. U don't see how your future and that of your children is being plundered by thienibu and family , u only see saraki.
Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by tambiri77: 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
So after chop all money finish in kwara state no money to paid salary again. Saraki is a big thief and should be disgrace coming 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by zoedew: 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
They must take the money and ask him how he came by such stupendous wealth! Same old trick his father used - steal the chunk dash the crumbs! It remains to be seen whether Kwarans will be taken!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by Neyoohpompy(m): 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
Are you sure you are from Kwara?

Antipob777:
God bless saraki, we have it in records that saraki assisted the workers to save this money so that when they are paid they can invest it.

Satanic is a good leader that means we'll to his people.

Let us commend him for this kind gesture than condemn him.

Kwara is in the bag of saraki APC can try other states

We kwaranss love saraki, he is like a God to us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by farem: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
Firefire:
Goodbye Sarathief Bukky! of KWARAption

Fixed

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by ofuonyebi: 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
that your story...story cannot do any fake magic in the life of the pple again..

they are wiser than your gimick now....stolen loot of the pple...return it...not a favour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by enemyofprogress: 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
From their money that he stole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by akilo1: 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
Senate governor of kwara state ,Nigeria is in trouble,who do this thing to us? Where is the kwara governor?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by Afamed: 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
adigun4mee:
I can't figure out why the thinking faculty of most Nigerians are so low, He, Saraka intends to help his people because He is endowed with wealth and i doff my cap for that, is He not better than Tinubu who generates income from all the sw Apc's state? I stand with Saraki because he has the love of his people at mind
Who has bewitched you? Did Saraki loot your brain as well?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by seunfly: 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lol, kwara!!!!!! Open your eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by selectedhero(m): 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
reality has dawned on him!

I laugh at you people's hypocrisy, same ilks who expect Kogi people to vote APC when they are passing through same. This election will mark judgement for many and those who want to force non performing politicians e.g Buhari on the electorate.
Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by Abeyjide: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
You can now see who is the real governor. maigida naa figure head.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by midolian(m): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
adigun4mee:
You are a fool!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears by BlackMbakara1(m): 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
He will pay the arrears as what na? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants / Buhari Appoints Omokaro As NSCC DG & Habib As DG, NEMA / Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.