Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,263 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) (77768 Views)

No Half Measures, Tinubu, Sell Refineries - Punch Editorial Board / See The Moment Tinubu's Dress Got Moist At Awujale's Palace / Emeka Opara Official Tailor For Tinubu measured Him at his store-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by newoffer: 6:32am On Dec 03, 2018
dis man shuf start wearing jersey. dis agbada has no fitting
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by OLASUNKONMI(m): 7:03am On Dec 03, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Two politicians

- Bia Emeka you don comot for Zain?

You too sabi-am..........

Director CORPORATE STRATEGY AIRTEL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by JustCurious: 7:04am On Dec 03, 2018
This is some strategic 'partnership'. If you know, you know. �
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by Chisomoney(m): 7:27am On Dec 03, 2018
Why all this hatred my people? Sometimes i wonder if nairalanders are all jobless and frustrated people. The way Yorubas are waiting for positive news concerning the Igbos, just to show hatred in every slightest chance and vice versa.

Igbos what exactly did we do to this people?
Yoruba, how has the Igbo tribe offended you?

Tinubu deserves the love from all. Most igbos Love him not because they diplomatic but he is a powerful man. I love yorubas, play with the ones i could play with, get insulted from those who don't know i have no hatred for them.

May God help us!!!!
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by Dessy96: 7:44am On Dec 03, 2018
is nobody seeing that thing they use in counting money in bank beside tinubu
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by efighter: 7:46am On Dec 03, 2018
Sylver247:
Do us a favor. Use that tape and strangle him.

That will be after your burial.
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:50am On Dec 03, 2018
chukxie:

Guy, you no well oooo grin. See as you make me dey laff like person wey dey high on a cocktail of codeine and tramadol mixed with Delta kush grin grin grin grin! The strangling no be here ooo! Twale to you for making me laff out with tears in my eyes on this winter Monday morning.

Laughter will not depart from you and your family, bro.
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:54am On Dec 03, 2018
emmie14:

The guy is an idiot because he's Igbo. You that have been shouting and dancing Tinubu can't near him.

That comment was made to create humor without prejudice.

Get a life bigot!
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by millionboi2: 8:15am On Dec 03, 2018
iyatrustee:
So na dis man dey sew those oversized parachute for Jagaban? cool
I no fit give m cloth sow4me oo
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by Marvins0009: 9:06am On Dec 03, 2018
decatalyst:
Shey the idiot wan use tape strangle baba ni? shocked shocked

Going by the second picture, I think he wants to create a special pouch for baba's tummy grin

See the first pic well and you can see counting machine there money everywhere
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by chukxie(m): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2018
decatalyst:

Laughter will not depart from you and your family, bro.

Amen oo. Same to you, my brother.
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by Centcanada: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2018
Old fool! I hate you with a very bad passion! But do not worry your time will soon expire because you are just a mere man but not God. Use Lagos state as you like for now.
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by Tomoyayi(m): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2018
Is that not a money counting machine behind Jagaban?
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 03, 2018
what kinda Achaic cretins are these? sad
All i see are very ugly creatures undecided
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by OkorobiaOwerre(m): 10:42am On Dec 03, 2018
IS IT JUST ME OR DID NO ONE NOTICE THE MONEY COUNTING MACHINE IN HIS HOUSE?
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by ans123: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2018
Get your facts right....he is not a banker. He is the corporate communications/CSR director, Airtel Nigeria.
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by GoldHorse(m): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2018
Sylver247:
Do us a favor. Use that tape and strangle him.

Everyone won't be like you.
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
RockHard:

You people eat and drink hatred. Why always so hateful? Tufiakwa!

I just wonder what he stands to gain.

1 Like

Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by naijjaman(m): 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
helinues:

Why should I send my account details to him? Oga Tinubu is comfortable so am I. Praising him doesn't mean I needs something from him . We play politics or maturity here not the cat and mouse game you guys played over there. Mention just one person from your region who is greater than Tinubu. Dead or alive.. Just 1

I thought you have something better to discuss here. Life is not about who is better than the other or which region one comes from. You and Tinubu are comfortable but at what cost to your dignity and what difference have you both made in the lives of ordinary Nigerians? You are comfortable, right? Ok tell me what you have personally accomplished here on NL and Nigeria as a whole and I will tell you mine, so others can verify.

Again. life is not about praise singing, arrogance and thuggery but service, humility, honesty and happiness. I see none of these in both you and your mentor Tinubu.
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by tabuski(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
Cash/notes counter is behind Baba. Too much money
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by helinues: 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
naijjaman:

I thought you have something better to discuss here. Life is not about who is better than the other or which region one comes from. You and Tinubu are comfortable but at what cost to your dignity and what difference have you both made in the lives of ordinary Nigerians? You are comfortable, right? Ok tell me what you have personally accomplished here on NL and Nigeria as a whole and I will tell you mine, so others can verify.

Again. life is not about praise singing, arrogance and thuggery but service, humility, honesty and happiness. I see none of these in both you and your mentor Tinubu.

All I can see is jealousy cos you have no idea about me . I do not benefit nothing directly from Tinubu yet i praise sing him, so what do you expect people who have benefitted directly through him. SW people can see the development he has brought to our region. What have your leaders done to develop your state?

And for your information, I make more than 5,000 people happy daily, re read slowly, Yes, 5,000 how? I don't have to explain but next time try to know who to pick on.
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by naijjaman(m): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
helinues:

All I can see is jealousy cos you have no idea about me . I do not benefit nothing directly from Tinubu yet i praise sing him, so what do you expect people who have benefitted directly through him. SW people can see the development he has brought to our region. What have your leaders done to develop your state?

And for your information, I make more than 5,000 people happy daily, re read slowly, Yes, 5,000 how? I don't have to explain but next time try to know who to pick on.

Look at you and have pity on yourself. You make 5000 people happy everyday. How? You don't do nothing but brag. Point me to one single Nairalander who is among the 5000 and I will show you 5 here who are unknown to me but have benefited from me. That's what you call practical living and that's one thing you and your Tinubu's can't do for anyone. You are probably one of those motor park touts who surrender half of their daily income to your mentor Tinubu. Keep bragging until you wake up and see your well dry.

For your information. Sowore has done more than Tinubu to inspire and motivate struggling Nigerians and I am sure he will tell you to shut up when you keep praising him the way you did with Tinubu.
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by naijjaman(m): 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
helinues:

There is no jealousy but you need to control you tired and fake emotions and quit the praise singing for greedy and selfish old people who have nothing positive to deliver to the average Nigerian. The truth is that your sorry life could be better if people like Tinubu are not depriving you of the basic things you need in life. Stop wasting your life and praising people.
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by helinues: 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
naijjaman:

There is no jealousy but you need to control you tired and fake emotions and quit the praise sing but greedy and selfish old people who have nothing positive to deliver to the average Nigerian. The truth is that your sorry life could be better if people like Tinubu are not depriving you of the basic things you need in life. Stop wasting your life and praising people.

Jealousy jealousy

Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by naijjaman(m): 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
helinues:

Jealousy jealousy

No jealousy for thugs and yahoo boys. Change your way, if it's not late for you.

Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by helinues: 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
naijjaman:

Look at you and have pity on yourself. You make 5000 people happy everyday. How? You don't do nothing but brag. Point me to one single Nairalander who is among the 5000 and I will show you 5 here who are unknown to me but have benefited from me. That's what you call practical living and that's one thing you and your Tinubu's can't do for anyone. You are probably one of those motor park touts who surrender half of their daily income to your mentor Tinubu. Keep bragging until you wake up and see your well dry.

For your information. Sowore has done more than Tinubu to inspire and motivate struggling Nigerians and I am sure he will tell you to shut up when you keep praising him the way you did with Tinubu.

Oga, Ariwo ko Ni music. My life . My style. We are not rich but Alhamdulillah. I am only fortunate in life, so no need of bragging.

Campaign for your Sowore let me campaign for my candidate. Tinubu and bubu is the deal. Ijaya combo
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by naijjaman(m): 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
helinues:

Oga, Ariwo ko Ni music. My life . My style. We are not rich but Alhamdulillah.

Campaign for your Sowore let me campaign for my candidate. Tinubu and bubu is the deal. Ijaya combo

We are not in the same zone. I am not affiliated to any party unlike you. I have a couple of them as friends and disagree with them sometimes. Yes, your life, your style and one day there will be tires on your neck and people will blame your village people and not you. Live dangerously and die dangerously too. Stop the praise singing and do something better with your life, if it's not late for you.
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by helinues: 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
naijjaman:

No jealousy for thugs and yahoo boys. Change your way, if it's not late for you.

You guys can't engage in a conversation without being emotional attached. Why calling me a thug or yahoo boys. Have we met outside here before?

If you ever wish to succeed in life, you wont put other successful down, which you have never met in your life nor they offend you.

Change that kind of reasoning.
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by helinues: 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
naijjaman:

We are not in the same zone. I am not affiliated to any party unlike you. I have a couple of them as friends and disagree with them sometimes. Yes, your life, your style and one day there will be tires on your neck and people will blame your village people and not you. Live dangerously and die dangerously too.

Your life , your rant

And who told you I belong to any political party, have a PVC, ready to vote or probably not even in Nigeria.

Stop the jealousy.

Khaki no be leather
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by naijjaman(m): 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
helinues:

You guys can't engage in a conversation without being emotional attached. Why calling me a thug or yahoo boys. Have we met outside here before?

If you ever wish to succeed in life, you wont put other successful down, which you have never met in your life nor they offend you.

I don't need to meet folks like Tinubu unlike you who is kissing his behind here.
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by naijjaman(m): 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
helinues:

Look at you! You guys. I don't have to meet you in other to know who you and what you do. You have displayed it all here.
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by helinues: 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
naijjaman:

I don't need to meet folks like Tinubu unlike you who is kissing his behind here.

Mtcheeew. Me that is living in Tinubu's house. If not for him, I would have gone hungry today. Thanks jagaban bogu.. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Owerri Prison Break In Pictures / Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) / Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.