Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) (77994 Views)

No Half Measures, Tinubu, Sell Refineries - Punch Editorial Board / See The Moment Tinubu's Dress Got Moist At Awujale's Palace / Emeka Opara Official Tailor For Tinubu measured Him at his store-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by helinues: 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
naijjaman:

Look at you! You guys. I don't have to meet you in other to know who you and what you do. You have displayed it all here.

Let me advise you as a big bro or probably your younger brother. Go and get a life.

Peace!!!
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by naijjaman(m): 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
helinues:

Mtcheeew. Me that is living in Tinubu's house. If not for him, I would have gone hungry today. Thanks jagaban bogu.. grin grin

Good for you. We know your type. You don't need to tell us that you are an area boy for Tinubu and his men. Collecting 20n naira notes during the day from them on the road and ending all in the pockets of your oloshos with nothing to look unto. That's your definition of feeding 5000 people daily. Look for something better to do with your life ok.
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by naijjaman(m): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
helinues:

Let me advise you as a big bro or probably your younger brother. Go and get a life.

Peace!!!

I don't need to get a life because unlike you, I have a life and I am doing well. Thanks to Elohim. I am worried about clowns like you because you are a menace to a progressive Nigeria. Success is not how many weeds you smoke everyday or the number of women you sleep with everyday. Take a hard look at your life and change for your own good.
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by naijjaman(m): 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
helinues:

Peace!!!

Ok. I have a life but you need to listen to my advice too.

Stay away from weed and women. I am sure all those praise singing for Tinubu was the result of your usual weedy moment.
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:10am On Dec 04, 2018
decatalyst:
Shey the idiot wan use tape strangle baba ni? shocked shocked

Going by the second picture, I think he wants to create a special pouch for baba's tummy grin
Maybe den send am
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by naunasabi: 8:28am On Dec 10, 2018
olamitodotun14:

The Emeka man is vice president Airtel Nigeria. No ass

licking here. He's a businessman and an accomplished professional.

BTW, I'm Yourba.

You sent me message please send it to jydoo@mail.com thanks.
Re: Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) by olamitodotun14: 9:58am On Dec 10, 2018
naunasabi:

You sent me message please send it to jydoo@mail.com thanks.
I have sent the message sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Official Pre-Inauguration Portraits Of Tinubu And Shettima Released (Photos) / Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name / Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.