Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! (9503 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) / Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT / Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by ubandire(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2010
For who d gods want kill,they first make mad,this OGD should be very careful.
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by benabbey(m): 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2010
We are celebrating our own failure. Come to think of it all road in Ota are worse. OGD still has audacity to commission a federal government over head bridge. These people no they get shame. In the last Eight years, OGD should name the road he constructed in Ogun State. When we were in Abeokuta there is hardly a road not tarred, electricity was constant. Water is 24/7 All have gone with the wind even in government house.

I remember in OGD campaign he wrote a book my Vision for Ogun State. Where is the vision now it is gone with the wind. It is only a foolish man that will believe a politician
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by okooyinbo(m): 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2010
Fela called our democracy , ''demonstration of craze''and we thought he was the crazy one. I'm sure the soldiers are laughing at us now.

You are right about Fela, however, I can not agree with the rest of your statement. By saying that the millitary are laughing at us would be giving undue and grossly undeserved respect to them. The millitary is the most guilty entity that have turned Nigeria into this mess. And btw., the current flawed constitution is the handiwork of the millitary.
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by watbas: 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2010
I'm not here to side either of the two BIG HEADS

OGD did not have shame at all. I find it difficult to
believe that he can visit sango ota to take glory
of what he did not do.

The road from Adelemo to Ijoka Garage to Joju
bus stop has been abandoned for long period
now.

Same thing with ota link road from adalemo. I
even heard from a reputable source that WINNERS'
church even want to repair the road but state
government stop them and requested they
should bring the money instead.

May be OGD didn't remember again that the bridge
is federal road.

His response to Alake of egba land on his comment
on adatan to obantoko road is still fresh in the mind.

Through his media assistance he said the road
belongs to federal government.

Their is not need of calling them names here. Everything
they are doing now is surely going into public record.

What often amazed me is the way ogun state
government abandoned sango ota.

Very soon the population of sango ota alone will
be X5 of the rest of ogun state if not more with the
rate people are moving from lagos to sango.

Let's just hope that next governor will do something.

As for Mr Speaker - of what use is becoming
a governor to him again.

WAT-BAS
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by phoenixsta: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2010
benabbey:

We are celebrating our own failure. Come to think of it all road in Ota are worse. OGD still has audacity to commission a federal government over head bridge. These people no they get shame. In the last Eight years, OGD should name the road he constructed in Ogun State. When we were in Abeokuta there is hardly a road not tarred, electricity was constant. Water is 24/7 All have gone with the wind even in government house.

I remember in OGD campaign he wrote a book my Vision for Ogun State. Where is the vision now it is gone with the wind. It is only a foolish man that will believe a politician

A show of shame as Nigerians we cry when Britons dents our image but looking at it are they not really showing us the way, look at two head of parastatals fighting over the commissioning a mini bridge. The GLORY has left and Nigerians are now fighting ordinary GALORE
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by josite: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2010
bankole and daniel are both from the same realm and never again in ogun will both men find relevance come 2011 as the real oguns are on their way home.both of them have propensity for violence .
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by bensoft(m): 4:22am On Aug 05, 2010
Bankole shouldn't have reacted like that; he should have shown political maturity and could have treated the matter internally and politically. Besides everybody knows he resurrected the construction of the bridge. What gains does he want from commissioning the bridge? (Blacks man mentality).
I think Bankole fell into political arranged insults,
Bankole!!! I think you should watch your back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyedepo Foresees A Revolution In Nigeria / Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election / Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.