Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House (58030 Views)

Buhari Floors Atiku In Saraki, Kwara Governor’s Local Govts - Premium Times / Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos) / Confusion Over Winner Of PDP Primary In Saraki’s Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House by Jaiyeola24(m): 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
Saraki now has a family house? I thought he is not from Ilorin.
Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House by Shaprara: 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
lanryoung:

What investment does saraki have in kwara before beame governor in 2003... da one no be point abegi

Let me school you quickly, before Saraki became governor, his father was just a first republic senator and he was S.A on Fiscal to president Obasanjo. Have you heard of harmony this and harmony that in Kwara, Saraki is a employer of labour, he wasn’t a billionaire and his father was not a billionaire
Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House by Bimpe29: 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
Saraki has shot himself in the leg. He is the bad thing that has ever happened to the good people of Kwara.
We will get Kwara working again by moving to the next level of positivity and progressiveness.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Lol
Saraki that was stoned with Abdulfatah 2 Sallahs ago?

Saraki wins elections with 3 things
Federal Power
Assassins and thugs
Money

FYI, Saraki has never won an election while opposing the FG.

As at today, Saraki's thugs are in prison, others are on the run. Go and ask about "Good boys" in Kwara.
Just 2 weeks ago, Saraki forfeited 157Billion Naira in Heritage Bank to the FG.

All the political favours hitherto dispensed by Saraki are now in the hands of Lai Mohammed and Kwara APC.

Kwarans all along wanted to deal with Saraki, they just needed a fair playing ground. Now, they have that. Just watch what happens.
So the last general election Saraki won he was working with the federal government? E be like say you are high on expired Oshogbo weed
Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House by imam07: 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
gurunlocker:
Will APC tolerate this if it were the other way around?
Keep quiet there. Other way round ko other way straight ni.

1 Like

Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House by Hardey466(m): 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hi FAM
My name is Mustapha Oluwakayode Emmanuel, a student of University of Ibadan. I'm applying to be @ubagroup campus ambassador

Please Like| Comment| Share| Tag

#ubagroup
#ubacampusambassador
#ubacampusambassador2018

Thanks��

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq2tCM_F7wP/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=m8zoryvckuz8
Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House by imam07: 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
dela4real:
Bukola saraki sister is an APC person,so I don't see anything wrong with this
she is apc 4 your mind abi. U think she can deceive pipu wit dat again.
Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House by pawesome(m): 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
tesppidd:
Ooh that is one of Saraki's uncles.

So you see Saraki is so wicked.

He looted kwara dry, he can't even cater for his own uncle talkless of kwara people.
wanna know which state you from
Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House by Afamed: 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
Shaprara:

In case you don’t know, Fatai was the commissioner of finance for 8years before he became governor and under his leadership Kwara State has risen to one of the best developing state based on the number of IGR generated.
Check the FG index if you are interested
You are repeating the same line. Fatal was unknown far away in US.Until Saraki brought him as his stooge even after he helped Saraki to loot as his finance commissioner

2 Likes

Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House by imam07: 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
asobo:
APC miscreants at work, I doubt if the will tolerate such if it had happened to one of them.
ipob wit stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House by Okoyeebo: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

So the last general election Saraki won he was working with the federal government? E be like say you are high on expired Oshogbo weed

Okeshukudi, shut up. We are not talking about gala and fan yogo here.

Sit on your fan yogo bicycle and be typing nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House by imam07: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
Yureyes:
Saraki's sister is a member of the APC... so how is this news?
Besides we can't trust APC with their propaganda that they have taken to the next level. How am I even sure this is Saraki's family house?
ipob can never be sure if is saraki house because dey sit in their house,2000km away and be arguing on wht dey dont see.

4 Likes

Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House by lanryoung: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
Shaprara:

Let me school you quickly, before Saraki became governor, his father was just a first republic senator and he was S.A on Fiscal to president Obasanjo. Have you heard of harmony this and harmony that in Kwara, Saraki is a employer of labour, he wasn’t a billionaire and his father was not a billionaire
Oponun, Didirin so been S.A is an investment? 2. Your rather been a senator is an investment? 3 harmony this harmony that is an investment?... I don't blame you, I can only blame those network providers for allowing people like you access to bundle data

7 Likes

Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House by lanryoung: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
Shaprara:

Oponun, Didirin so been S.A is an investment? 2. Your rather been a senator is an investment? 3 harmony this harmony that is an investment?... I don't blame
you, I can only blame those network providers for allowing people like you access to bundle data

1 Like

Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House by mariesnikz(m): 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
bilms:
Breaking News

APC governorship candidate, Abdulrazaq Abdulrahman's banner surfaces in Saraki's family house in Agbaji.

Kwara Must Change
Op E be like say na dat tall man hang the banner oo
Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House by Charmingrascal(m): 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
By this time next year Saraki would hav gone back to where ever is father brought him from that year. Even his so called family has rejected him, we Kwarans ar wiser now. The end of Mr grow corruption has cme. BUKOLA SARAKI OLE!

2 Likes

Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House by imam07: 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
Shaprara:

APC candidate, a billionaire who has no investment in Kwara State, his brother is the Director of Finance of NNPC where Subsidy money is to be accounted for, he has no investment in Kwara State yet he wants to be governor, he contested under CPC and lost and now he’s coming back, Kwara be wise
Dat one no concern u. We want it like dat. Tell me one single biz saraki has in kwara. Get dis into ur skull dat abdulrazak abdulraham family owns Sobi FM.
U dont even better things to say. Saraki wey dey rule for 16 years without owning a single company in kwara,and u come here opening dat dirty mouth vomitting dat some1 else no get company in kwara.

1 Like

Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House by deomelo: 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
JUICY no go like this story o...

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House by imam07: 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
goodlifehyd:
Gbemisola, bukola's sister is contesting against him for his seat so i believe she's behind the banner issue and mind you his family still believes hes betrayal was the main cause of the man's death.
u better get ur fact right. Gbemi is not a candidate for any party. Unless she is representing a which is not under inec.
Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House by imam07: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
eddie7:

Says who? Her only disadvantage is feminism looking at it from religious and cultural background, if not.. She's got the lions heart... Die hard philanthropist
u can turn her to a man nah. I see u don dey worship her sef.
Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House by imam07: 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
sanpipita:
If after all this propaganda APC don't win kwara eh
dont say dat again. U shld be an ipob i guess.
Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House by Skirmishes(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
All this is just like water in the basket.

Saraki will still retain Kwara.. that I can bet.
Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House by silifat11(m): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
Though some might still do such for the sake of money. Nevertheless, Those who are tired of Saraki are many.. Kwara State Salary will either be the worst or the second in the range of States with poor Salary. its sad when a Graduate of Level 8 is collecting 32k as Salary

3 Likes

Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House by imam07: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
Antipob777:
Honestly saraki misfired going back to PDP, the gang up against him is much and now he can't use the police or military to right and win elections in kwara state.

No matter his strategies or plans, APC will use all means and force to retire saraki from politics come 2019. Anybody still believing saraki will win kwara state is still dreaming.

In all I wish him all the best of luck.
Going to pdp is d last straw dat broke d camel's back. Dat is key dat unlish kwarans dragon on saraki

1 Like

Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House by Abeyjide: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
Shaprara:

APC candidate, a billionaire who has no investment in Kwara State, his brother is the Director of Finance of NNPC where Subsidy money is to be accounted for, he has no investment in Kwara State yet he wants to be governor, he contested under CPC and lost and now he’s coming back, Kwara be wise

saraki get investment for kwara?
Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House by sanpipita(m): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
imam07:
dont say dat again. U shld be an ipob i guess.

Lol I don't know what eating u u, one can't say his mind in peace again
Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House by imam07: 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
Shaprara:

In case you don’t know, Fatai was the commissioner of finance for 8years before he became governor and under his leadership Kwara State has risen to one of the best developing state based on the number of IGR generated.
Check the FG index if you are interested
Are u talking about dis same kwara i know? If is really d kwara i know, is like u smoke pawpaw leaf.
Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House by eddie7: 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
imam07:
u can turn her to a man nah. I see u don dey worship her sef.
Haba bros na fight?.. U kind of aggression no get aba-made ooo
Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House by Alcacer47: 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
Igbos are so dumb they type anything on social media that comes to their minds just to back some imaginary claims. Same clowns, who some months back claimed they were confident sarathief, sorry, saraki would be the next president of Nigeria, now the story has changed to saraki will win kwara for sure after the PH 317 disaster...even saraki himself knows he's reached the end of the tunnel and the only reason he's still in PDP is pride and the dollars atiku will be paying him
Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House by imam07: 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

is because all nigerians were tired of gej and ready to vote change. Then,all d politial gladiators were in support of apb. So dont think saraki won because of his goodwill
Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House by imam07: 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
Skirmishes:
All this is just like water in the basket.

Saraki will still retain Kwara.. that I can bet.
u just woke up?this is not 2015. So check ur calender

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs / Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead / Wadume With PDP House Of Representatives Member During His Inauguration In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.