Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team (39482 Views)

FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive / NPFL: Kano Pillars fined N8M, banned Rabiu Ali for 12 games / Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team by iPopAlomo(m): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
The assistant coach deserves all the accolades...

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team by BOOMnaija(m): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
The ironical thing about life is that those who do d dirty jobs behind d scene are rarely recognised.

Now, where is that white assistant coach...that is d guy who actually made this victory possible (apart from God)....i've hardly seen him in all d pictures. Why?
Re: Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team by gurunlocker: 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
Good gestures... Make dem flex well, they deserve it.

At least they give Nigerians joy unlike the male team.
Re: Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team by Antipob777(f): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
Splashing money on all those ugly Nigerian players.

Spits
Re: Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team by vioment: 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
Our babes putting us on the map. I conform to una ministry, una dun make me believe una levels. Too much balling for una system. I tuwale.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team by aforosco(m): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
MuyiwaGaddafi:
The way this dangote dey always dress like kabu kabi driver. How person go get money yet he can't look good for once. Nobody is saying you should wear blings and chains but at least you go wear good shirt and a nice trouser..

Moreover dangote is the only true Forbes worthy billionaire among them. He's the only dollar billionaire . All others na millionaire for dollar and billionaire for palasa naira

To you now you have made sense.
Lemme Educate you Dangote was not present in that pix

4 Likes

Re: Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team by lordswill03: 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
Who else counted them to know if the money will reach them 3m each?
Re: Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team by BOOMnaija(m): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
Antipob777:

Spits

U wey u fine, which single person in ur entire household has achieved one-tenth of wat these girls av achieved?

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team by KanwuliaExtra: 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
Which presidency is welcoming them? cheesy
Re: Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team by Xano(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2018
naptu2:

“On behalf of Mr. President, who is not in the country at the moment, we say welcome and well done to you. We are proud of you and your representation of the country. Infact, as we were leaving the airport, two eminent Nigerians called and donated the sum of N50million and N25 million respectively to your team. Please rest very well. We will get back to you with the activities lined up for you in the coming days.”

https://thesportsbay.com/dangote-rabiu-reward-super-falcons-as-presidency-welcome-team-back-home/football/

@bolded, code statement, we would get back to you.
The money would be shared by the ogs, small change for the team, remainder for occasion.

Untrustworthy NFF.
Re: Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team by millionboi2: 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
czarina:
Good one. God bless Falcons!

Check my profile if you live in Jos or will be coming to Jos soon smiley
Can u message my 2ball

I mean d one in between my legs?
Re: Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team by sleek214(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
where's our sport minister, Dalung
Re: Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team by Beetobee(f): 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
MuyiwaGaddafi:
The way this dangote dey always dress like kabu kabi driver. How person go get money yet he can't look good for once. Nobody is saying you should wear blings and chains but at least you go wear good shirt and a nice trouser..

Moreover dangote is the only true Forbes worthy billionaire among them. He's the only dollar billionaire . All others na millionaire for dollar and billionaire for palasa naira

Empty vessels make the most noise. He is matured and enlightened to know that he doesn't have dress to please the likes of you. I want to belong pipu...

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team by kawaodne(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
Need hot gensh so next time she'll catch all penalties and catch cucumber join

Inkriz2018:
At least 20 Milli should reach her now.....?
Re: Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team by goldfish80(m): 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nice gesture. I really enjoyed watching Ordega and the very sensual midfield player, Ngozi Okobi.
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team by princfred(m): 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
joxxy01:
Whaoo this is Commendable, they deserve more...buhari should shake body too naw
As body movement inventor abi?
Re: Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team by bestpunterever: 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
GOFRONT:
Chaiiiiiii... ....

That is 75Million.......If they no drive the Benz wetin they gain....

But I still can't forget Swart.....I need her phone number. Na only kweshion I wan ask..
that girl too fine.
Re: Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team by princfred(m): 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
sleek214:
where's our sport minister, Dalung
He didnt plan that the girls will win na.
Re: Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team by princfred(m): 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
aforosco:

To you now you have made sense.
Lemme Educate you Dangote was not present in that pix
Somehow the guy no even know Dangote.
Re: Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team by GOFRONT(m): 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
grin

No be small...
Re: Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team by myproperty(m): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
2lateBiafra:
Only Northerners are proud of this young ladies, other at the potopoto republic are agitating for Biafra and supporting a FUGITIVE FOR PRESIDENT cheesy grin grin
You went tribal!
Of course the northerners have to splash the money because they can't represent Nigeria or did you see any Aisha there. Even with Qouta system they can't even get a quota.
Re: Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team by Corrinthians(m): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
Butterflyleo, come see how the Ineffectual Buffoon and PDP welcomed our heroes in 2010.

Cc: FarahAideed.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team by princfred(m): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
The glaring thing is, because there isnt much attention towards the womens team since, players selection is mainly by merit hence we find lots of igbos there and the team is winning a lot but once this changes and they bring in ethnicity beyond merit like in many other areas of Nigeria, sidelining igbos in the process, failure ensues. Where ever igbos gather blessing follow.

Argue this with google and your left thumb inntead of quoting it to type nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team by donbenie(m): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
2lateBiafra:
Only Northerners are proud of this young ladies, other at the potopoto republic are agitating for Biafra and supporting a FUGITIVE FOR PRESIDENT cheesy grin grin
And yet your National Team is 80% made up of those from the potopoto republic.. grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team by mysticwarrior(m): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
Antipob777:

Spits
show us your picture and let's see what you look like.
Re: Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
Butterflyleo, come see how the Ineffectual Buffoon and PDP welcomed our heroes in 2010.

Cc: FarahAideed.
buhari is still a lifeless motherfvcker thou undecided dude he's so lifeless he can't do anything right. tongue

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team by maisauki: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
SUXES has many fadas, FAILURE is an orphan
c as many ppl dey shawa praise
Re: Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team by Morikaih: 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lol, I challenge Atiku to give 100million too

Let's kick start the game...
Re: Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team by maisauki: 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
Antipob777:

Spits
dey ar nt beauty pageant contestants
Re: Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team by Captain6(m): 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nonsense! These clowns will rather invest in rubbish than invest in Education, that is why we are in a shithole.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? / Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield / NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.