Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni (30837 Views)

Northerners Blast Osinbajo For Entering The Mosque Without Putting Off His Shoes / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by Sydlake: 5:09am On Dec 03, 2018
I’ll advice you speak for yourself. Some people seldom make up to 5000 a month.

bornolowu:
Nigeria will not move forward with the present administration. How can a professor vice president believe that #10,000 (tradermoni) can transform the live of her citizen. Go and get your PVC let's end this rubbish mistake. What a shame.
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by bornolowu(m): 5:40am On Dec 03, 2018
Sydlake:
I’ll advice you speak for yourself. Some people seldom make up to 5000 a month.

A trader at ilepo or mile 2 market where the vice president visited makes less than 5000 a month. Abi u no reason Wetin u talk? And even if someone makes #5000 in a month is it #10,000 of once in there life time that will bring them out of poverty. Brother use ur brain naaa !!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by topstone4: 5:43am On Dec 03, 2018
XINOIX:

It isn't by uniform. It is by delivery
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by topstone4: 5:45am On Dec 03, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Mumu Saraki.

The killer and thief.

Worst Senate President in the history of Nigeria.

Saraki, Buhari, the fake pastor are all thieves
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by GoodGovernance: 5:55am On Dec 03, 2018
bornolowu:
A trader at ilepo or mile 2 market where the vice president visited makes less than 5000 a month. Abi u no reason Wetin u talk? And even if someone makes #5000 in a month is it #10,000 of once in there life time that will bring them out of poverty. Brother use ur brain naaa !!!

Did you see the picture posted by the OP?

What is the total value of the palmoil and Pomo you are seeing?

The problem with people like you is that you argue so much out of ignorance.

These traders make money on daily basis unlike a salary earner.

A salary earner that earns N100,000 a month,effectively earns just over N3,000= a day!

Whereas the Tilapia Trader earns N4,000 a day!

By the way,the Trade Moni is a business loan with no collateral,not a free money!

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by tiwatomi(m): 5:57am On Dec 03, 2018
Saraki God will not forgive you and your family for the hardship you have put the people in Kwara. This is a very arrogant soul that talks anyhow to common people,. In country like China Saraki suppose to be died by now.
Aisha Yusuf I don't blame you anyway because our government are deceitful that is the basis of your criticism but at least with this tradermoni lifes were transformed and with this alone you should at least give kudos to them irrespective of the time they are carrying out this task.
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by fokusmind: 6:06am On Dec 03, 2018
duni04:
This evil man called Saraki is becoming more and more brazen with his lies and deceit and the joy of this is that it signifies that his end is near. He will die a fowls death.
This is a man who is not happy at all that Nigerians are enjoying anything.
This man brazenly took robbers and killers to his child's wedding. Brazenly said on tape that Buhari refused to compensate him for all he contributed to Buharis election. Brazenly said his reason for decamping from APC to PDP was because Buhari didn't give him juicy appointments. Brazenly took Paris club refunds and used to buy diamonds in Dubai. And is now brazenly lying about the trader moni scheme and PVC requirements. Attacking the VP for no just cause.
I'm happy because evil can only triumph for a short time. When the light comes it will swallow up evil men like Saraki. Go ask Lamidi Adedibu wherever he is now.
I want to commend the VP and even the President for keeping a dignified silence in the midst of all this evil. Saraki will die a fowls death. Adedibu and Saraki senior are always there for reference!
Singlehandedly cut Lagos Ibadan expressway. The truth is the poor and the less privileged have always been the biggest losers in our democracy since 1999 while the thieving politicians empty the national treasury to themselves and their cronies. This is the first time a form of social intervention to the poor is being done. It pains Saraki and his likes because the poor are being made happy. We know Saraki does not care about the poor but to use and dump them like he has always done.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by michoim(m): 7:00am On Dec 03, 2018
This Satanic Aisha yesufu and Saraki lack sense of social responsibility which Osinbajo has in abundance and he is implementing it according to his campaign promises in 2015. These things are also being done in the most advance countries of the world. Kudos to Osinbajo and APC
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by chinedumoooo: 7:07am On Dec 03, 2018
Saraki, you pass this budget successfully in 2019 appropriation bill without any incitement and the executive are now lmplementing the bill which you append to it.
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by chinedumoooo: 7:10am On Dec 03, 2018
Saraki, you pass this budget successfully in 2018 appropriation bill without any incitement and the executive are now lmplementing the bill which you append to it.you criticises with human feelings and those women may cause you.
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by 6digitscomrade: 7:20am On Dec 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sometimes I ask myself,
Why is Reverend King in jail while Osinbanjo who has been proven beyond every reasonable doubt to be a fake pastor still walks freely mortgaging people's future with Tradermoni?
I'm even more despondent to find out they now even organize jingles about it online interviewing would be beneficiaries..Funny i heard is 10k but one of the beneficiaries praised them by saying it was 100k each...

It was on tvc news...I'm worried about diz next election...It's gonna be dirty..I just pray my younger brothers will just listen to my mum and stay home..Voila i will have nothing to worry about..
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by kingkuntaval: 7:21am On Dec 03, 2018
ogunnoikitaiwo:
sarathief and yesufool..should shut up... na there papa money...people are collect there share this stupid thief dey talk

Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by Kusetic(m): 7:33am On Dec 03, 2018
deomelo:
Saraki aka Oga JUICY and the PDP, in general, are not used to Nigerians benefiting from their own hard work and money because they are used to pocketing the money and in the case of Mr JUICY, he's to sending such funds into his PANAMA bank accounts.

The money belongs to hard-working Nigerian men and women, not to the PDP and their crooked and corrupt Oga JUICY and his looting gang.

They are so used to pocketing the money meant for the masses that it's only civil servants they remember to pay once in a while, everyone else only needs some rice and maggi cubes.
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by Mrpojj(m): 7:38am On Dec 03, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Mumu Saraki.

The killer and thief.

Worst Senate President in the history of Nigeria.
What of ur buhari?
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by Sydlake: 7:54am On Dec 03, 2018
Like I said in my prior comment, speak for yourself. You cannot compare the trader in mile 2 to a trader in Ajebo, Abeokuta. That’s a parallel socio-economic situation. Moreover, it doesn’t sound like it is a fund that is needed by established traders. It is more like a poverty alleviation program. That being said, “to the best of my knowledge”, the scheme is not a one off thing, the more efficient you are in paying back the higher the value of your next loan and you can borrow between 10,000 to 100,000 naira with a one off administrative fee of just 5%; Let us equip ourself with enough information before jumping into conclusions. And finally, I use my brain very well before making comment(s).

bornolowu:
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by zone51: 8:14am On Dec 03, 2018
Exponental:
do u understand English tradermoni is a means of buying votes..... do u understand that

Try look for the original post of Saraki's wife and that will give you more understanding. She claimed they started something like this and FG has systematically changed it to Tradermoni.
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 8:39am On Dec 03, 2018
zone51:
But Saraki's wife claimed his husband started it while he was the governor of Kwara state

[img]https://1.bp..com/-TuFPSHYBLd0/W5UHsbZ89wI/AAAAAAAAEX0/hO0mLaRviT8N1kYhlxbhpvOYk38XwKNFACLcBGAs/s1600/toyiing.jpeg[/img]
His point is that Trader moni started few months to election and Osinbajo is personally going around distributing it and making political capital out of it. Toyin Saraki mentioned the Kwara experiment started in 2011, that is at the beginning of the administration.
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by Unie30: 8:41am On Dec 03, 2018
Nigerian politicians are not ready to change this country.
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2018
ogunnoikitaiwo:
sarathief and yesufool..should shut up... na there papa money...people are collect there share this stupid thief dey talk

Your English no be here. PEOPLE ARE COLLECT THERE SHARE.....

Did you go to school at all?
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 03, 2018
Trust Nigerian youths, they'll hop on this like fools , calling the VP all sorts of demeaning names; just what Saraki and his cohorts want. Smh

It's better to try than not try at all.

If salaries are increased, they'll still say it's a political move. Let Saraki tell Nigerians how he contributed positively to the economy while he was in the APC.
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by hodeejulia(f): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2018
because your rev. king commited murder.
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by hodeejulia(f): 9:54am On Dec 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sometimes I ask myself,
Why is Reverend King in jail while Osinbanjo who has been proven beyond every reasonable doubt to be a fake pastor still walks freely mortgaging people's future with Tradermoni?

because your rev.king commited murder.
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by Aghomi83: 11:34am On Dec 03, 2018
Osibanjo has failed
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by topstone4: 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
GoodGovernance:

A salary earner that earns N100,000 a month,effectively earns just over N3,000= a day!

By the way,the Trade Moni is a business loan with no collateral,not a free money!

The problem with people like you is that you see a lie and deception, but try to paint in fine colours. Where was this "loan" in 2015, 2016 and 2017? So, 10k loan is what will transform the fortune of those women? People like you try to paint a sepulchre in white, but that doesn't change the content to be a stinking decaying carcass.

This shiit is an attempt to buy vote; pure and simple
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by bornolowu(m): 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2018
GoodGovernance:

What is the economic wisdom in giving # 10,000 to someone who makes much more than that? you are saying the tradermoni beneficiaries at the end of the month makes way more than salary workers which I agree. But what wisdom is in there giving them #10,000. Now if it's for the poor, the question is can #10,000 get someone out of poverty?
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by bornolowu(m): 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
Sydlake:
Like I said in my prior comment, speak for yourself. You cannot compare the trader in mile 2 to a trader in Ajebo, Abeokuta. That’s a parallel socio-economic situation. Moreover, it doesn’t sound like it is a fund that is needed by established traders. It is more like a poverty alleviation program. That being said, “to the best of my knowledge”, the scheme is not a one off thing, the more efficient you are in paying back the higher the value of your next loan and you can borrow between 10,000 to 100,000 naira with a one off administrative fee of just 5%; Let us equip ourself with enough information before jumping into conclusions. And finally, I use my brain very well before making comment(s).

Listen to yourself talk. You are saying that a trader at Ajebo market makes less than #5000 in a month which is #166 in a day. Brother fear God naaaa. That is absolutely untrue. Even the child that hawk pure water makes more than #500 profit everyday. That been said #10,000 cannot bring out anybody from poverty. also Government can fund such a wasteful program. You are educated, there are so many things 322 million dollars can do and cause employment in the 6 geopolitical zones rather than waste it on people in whom it has no significant effect.
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by Sydlake: 3:42am On Dec 04, 2018
bornolowu:
Listen to yourself talk. You are saying that a trader at Ajebo market makes less than #5000 in a month which is #166 in a day. Brother fear God naaaa. That is absolutely untrue. Even the child that hawk pure water makes more than #500 profit everyday. That been said #10,000 cannot bring out anybody from poverty. also Government can fund such a wasteful program. You are educated, there are so many things 322 million dollars can do and cause employment in the 6 geopolitical zones rather than waste it on people in whom it has no significant effect.

I understand your stand and grievenance on the subject at hand and you can pass your message to me without insults. But let me try my best to analyze the situation at hand to you. You talked about a boy that makes a profit of 500 naira a day from pure waters sales in a day. How can you define that as making profit? What is profitable in that? You can say that because of the community you are exposed to. Well, for your information, in Ajebo that I used as my case study (while you used mile2) a boy selling pure water CANNOT even make sale of 500 naira in a day not to talk of making that much as a profit. So, 10,000 means a lot to people from here. For all I care they can spend the 322million on projects that they’ll say “will make life easier for people “ as you projected it, but will these projects affect this people in rural areas at all? These are the questions you need to answer before coming at me. As for me, I have seen the “so called” mere 10,000 affect the life of at least 3 people positively, that is a yard stick for me to tell you that it seems the tradermoni is working. How many of these so called things the 322million dollars will do will affect these people directly?? (I don’t know of one). Out of experience I have seen so many of the PAP not achieving their objectives over years. Even ones sponsored by world bank (MDG for example).

Ps: Ajebo is not a market. It is a whole community. And like I said before tradermoni is not for established business/traders

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' / Murray-Bruce: "Nigeria Doesn't Need 36 Ministers, States", He Gets Epic Replies / Court Orders INEC To Allow PDP, Atiku Access All Electoral Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.