Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

I Feel Guilty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Guilty (715 Views)

Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED / Why Do Girls Feel Guilty After The First Sex, Most Especially? / Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Guilty by Fumiex(f): 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
around August I dreamt a close friend of mine died and by Sept he left this world. October this year I also dreamt of my family mourning and November this year I lost my aunt that is like a mum to me. infact any negative thing I dreamt about always come to pass. I can't forget the fact that I saw all this happening and I couldn't tell anyone. am not the kind of person that open up to people but I still feel guilty about my aunt's death. will opening up to people stopped her from dieing?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty by gabinogem(m): 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
Next time when u experience such dream try & tell someone close to u about it...& see what happens
Re: I Feel Guilty by finalboss(m): 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
Fumiex:
around August I dreamt a close friend of mine died and by Sept he left this world. October this year I also dreamt of my family mourning and November this year I lost my aunt that is like a mum to me. infact any negative thing I dreamt about always come to pass. I can't forget the fact that I saw all this happening and I couldn't tell anyone. am not the kind of person that open up to people but I still feel guilty about my aunt's death. will opening up to people stopped her from dieing?
even if you tell em. Surely gonnah happen. Dnt bother

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
Just pray to rebuke or cancel it next time. Once I dream a dream, it's a sure banker. People have known me for that so much that, they don't joke with my dreams once I narrate it to them because by the time it comes to pass, it would just look like a repeated movie

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty by majorgr: 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
God was showing you to pray against it even if you don't tell anybody about it, this you didn't do.
i heard a story of a man too that had similar dream of his brother dying, he didn't do anything about it, when his brother finally died, God told him that He would hold him responsible for the death of his brother because God showed him to have warned his brother or to have prayed against it which he didnt do. remember the book of Ezekiel the part God told the prophet that if He says someone will be destroyed and he doesnt warn that person, the blood of that person God will require from the prophet. on the other hand, if he warns the person and the person still dies ,then the prophet is free. Take courage since now u know that what you dream do come to pass learn to develop the habit of praying against the plans of the enemy, you have the rights to resist the devil coming for your family's head, no one has that direct rights apart from a bona fide blood member like you. the devil could have simply listened to your rebukes and left your aunt.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
People would talk crap and ask you to pray....bullllshiiit
You can see the future...unfortunately for you its not what you would like to see

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Guilty by dingbang(m): 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
Pls kindly dream about how one man will take lose election oo. You know who he is cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Guilty by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:20am On Dec 03, 2018
Fumiex:

may be your are the messenger of death

on a serious note its human nature to feel like than becoz you didnt share the dream.

if your dream had showed you, how to avoid the death of those people then you would feel guilty becoz there was room for them to live than die

in your case there was nothing like that so i dont see your worry
Re: I Feel Guilty by Oruemu(f): 12:36am On Dec 03, 2018
dingbang:
Pls kindly dream about how one man will take lose election oo. You know who he is cheesy
U not serious undecided
Re: I Feel Guilty by dingbang(m): 10:16am On Dec 03, 2018
Oruemu:

U not serious undecided
of course, i wasn't serious in the first place.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do? / Love Made In America : Barack Obama Celebrates His Wife Michelle On Her Birthday / Are You A Slay Queen,?Then Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.