Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,401 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere (24054 Views)

Funny Toheeb Recreates Rita Dominic's Outfit To Chief Daddy Premiere With Noodle / Beverly Osu Bares Cleavage To "Chief Daddy" Premiere (Photos) / Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by Yuceeluv(f): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2018
grin grin

Showcase your pix first,Mr handsome.

Emmzy201:

Who is this ugly one
Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by Emmzy201(m): 10:04am On Dec 03, 2018
Yuceeluv:
grin grin

This Hanty sha

Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by FlokiBanks24(m): 10:04am On Dec 03, 2018
She’s Always beautiful she’s forever Green wink

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by SAMBARRY: 10:16am On Dec 03, 2018
Olibboy:
masquerade in the making
jealousy tongue

You cannot just conceal the envy tongue
Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by Olibboy: 10:35am On Dec 03, 2018
SAMBARRY:
jealousy tongue
You cannot just conceal the envy tongue
No envy when I no b envelope
Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by Olibboy: 10:36am On Dec 03, 2018
Yuceeluv:
grin grin
Lemme love yhu
Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by Olibboy: 10:36am On Dec 03, 2018
Yuceeluv:
grin grin

Lemme love yhu ....x2
Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2018
I love this woman. Very good role model to the younger generation.
Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by meobizy(f): 10:48am On Dec 03, 2018
No matter how a pig is garbed it will always remain a pig.
This adamant spinster. No matter how she's dressed or youthful she seems it is obvious she remains in pain, hoping to catch a decent young man for marriage before she hits menopause.
Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by ABOlaniyi: 11:09am On Dec 03, 2018
Go and get married grin
Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by Kinjikitile(m): 11:12am On Dec 03, 2018
Will she be in the nwaturuochas home this christmas??.. Let me meet the beauty for real
Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by SAMBARRY: 11:37am On Dec 03, 2018
Olibboy:
No envy when I no b envelope
you are pained joor.admit it and stop forming bragado tongue
Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by Olibboy: 11:45am On Dec 03, 2018
SAMBARRY:
you are pained joor.admit it and stop forming bragado tongue
I'm just vibing... No to bad vibes

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by Yuceeluv(f): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
Its allowed but taxable kiss

Olibboy:
Lemme love yhu ....x2
Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by AnuliKay: 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
Truly beautiful.

South Africans are quite angry after the Global Citizen Festival:

Yesterday, the Global Citizen Festival held at the FNB Stadium in Johanesburg, South Africa. It featured a ton of African and Global Superstars including Beyonce and her husband, Jay Z. Hosted by Bonang Matheba, and well attended by celebrities across the world, it was a great event.

Global Citizen is a movement of engaged citizens who are using their collective voice to end extreme poverty by 2030. It is disheartening to note that after such an amazing event, disaster struck. According to reports, the South African police were busy safeguarding the bigwigs and exposed thousands of attendees to mayhem.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/south-africans-are-quite-angry-after-the-global-citizen-festival/

Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by Olibboy: 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Its allowed but taxable kiss
What is your bill gyal? i need gyal like yhu
Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by Nobodys(f): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
Wow, the gown is beautiful....
Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by Yuceeluv(f): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
I'm priceless darling!

Olibboy:
What is your bill gyal? i need gyal like yhu

Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by Olibboy: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
Yuceeluv:
I'm priceless darling!
Smiles....let's link up then
Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Your mates are in class writing FIRST TERM exams...what are you doing here?

I wan suck ya boobs oooo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo / The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics / Mercy Johnson Spotted With Majid Michel On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.