Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,088 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka (22079 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by bixton(m): 7:02am On Dec 03, 2018
This Op I hope this your news is what Fr. Mbaka said ......
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Akfrenzy(m): 7:08am On Dec 03, 2018
Prophet of doom, u don't want change again?
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by scarybeeeee: 7:10am On Dec 03, 2018
Unbelievable.
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Buharimustgo: 7:13am On Dec 03, 2018
TheGreenLand:
BUHARI IS A SUCCESS.

Define success?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by chimeee: 7:16am On Dec 03, 2018
Mbaka could not have said this....BMC is at it again. ..Mbaka that I know does not beg for money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by evy4ch(m): 7:16am On Dec 03, 2018
fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by johnmba: 7:16am On Dec 03, 2018
I doubt this story.

Vanguard kwa
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by johnmba: 7:17am On Dec 03, 2018
Xsem:
It's too obvious that this article is laced with lies.
This article is targeted at tarnishing the image of the Reverend father and anyone with discerning eyes would figure it out.

Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by chimeee: 7:18am On Dec 03, 2018
U know BMC v
By their actions. ..they create a thread and flood it before rational humans
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by israelmao(m): 7:20am On Dec 03, 2018
It may not be Atiku but Baba Buhari must go back to Daura come 29th May,2019.
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by daviskingsley(m): 7:25am On Dec 03, 2018
You have to believe it, I watched it.

allthingsgood:
No I don't want to bliv this. Its a lie

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by daviskingsley(m): 7:27am On Dec 03, 2018
It's a fact, watch the video through ds link https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=222585251973649&id=556735474379821

Xsem:
This article is targeted at tarnishing the image of the Reverend father and anyone with discerning eyes would figure it out.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by joinnow: 7:31am On Dec 03, 2018
cool remove my eyeglass and then shocked
If this is truth then I will withhold ....
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by daviskingsley(m): 7:38am On Dec 03, 2018
For those doubting the op, watch this clip to know the truth, you hear everything said by Father Mbaka

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=222585251973649&id=556735474379821

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by AdeniyiA(m): 7:46am On Dec 03, 2018
dokie:
All mbaka sermons are on video.

Until I see the video of this bizarre speech, I refuse to believe.
Pls quote me when you see it. I can't believe wat i read on d net these days and i refuse to speak on wat i haven't confirmed myself or speak against a man of God(true or not)
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Macgreat(m): 7:48am On Dec 03, 2018
LOL
BROS SHIFT cheesy
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Dannjay(m): 7:52am On Dec 03, 2018
I don't want to believe this statements by Mbaka is true, it must have been doctored by wanna be journalist cum reporter, but if it's really true then Mbaka has lost track big time
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Okoroawusa: 7:57am On Dec 03, 2018
Am not a fan of Fr. Mbaka or any religious merchant abi is it leader.But if u think that I will believe this poo u just reported here then u need a brain reset
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by majamajic(m): 7:59am On Dec 03, 2018
Xsem:

I have the video. its true

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by majamajic(m): 8:01am On Dec 03, 2018
chimeee:
Mbaka could not have said this....BMC is at it again. ..Mbaka that I know does not beg for money
I watch the video myself. I waa so surprised

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by NwaJozi: 8:01am On Dec 03, 2018
grin
Mbaka Why

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Kbidi: 8:02am On Dec 03, 2018
sauceEEP:
I believe he was quoted out of context....

The video has already gone viral where he said all that in Igbo......Its quite unfortunate....church and politics.....Obi is the man.....he will get more votes because of this.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by buhariguy(m): 8:09am On Dec 03, 2018
sauceEEP:
I believe he was quoted out of context....
I think so,
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by buhariguy(m): 8:11am On Dec 03, 2018
Akfrenzy:
Prophet of doom, u don't want change again?
even the change gave him 20m naira, and he said is not enough
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Tecks10: 8:19am On Dec 03, 2018
Just a little look at those statements claimed to be made by Mbaka reeks of superfluous lies. These statements are credulous! And impossible too. Even a mad man wouldn't utter such statements. I wonder who moved this to front page.
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by xtraordinariguy(m): 8:21am On Dec 03, 2018
kahal29:
THE fiery Catholic Priest and the Spiritual Director of the Adoration Catholic Prayer Ministry, Enugu Nigeria, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka has predicted doom’s day for President Muhammadu Buhari and the Presidential candidate of the PDP, Alhaji Abubakar Atiku, saying that none of them would win, without mentioning the eventual winner.

Speaking during the 2018 harvest and bazaar celebration at his Adoration Ground in Emene, he said it was bad and scandalous before the Holy Spirit that after their prayers on Adoration altar made Buhari the President, he had refused to come and do a project for his ministry as a way of thanking God.

Angry Mbaka further narrated how his ministry’s prayers saved Buhari from deadly sickness in 2015 and said anybody with Buhari’s ears should warn him that no one cheats God, that after he thinks he is healthy, his sickness may come in another form.

Speaking on Alhaji Abubakar Atiku, Fr. Mbaka said that if he continued on the same trajectory, he and his running mate would end in shame.

Speaking in Igbo, Mbaka said: “Ask Atiku if it is these steps that the cow will take to reach Umuahia.” Mbaka concluded by requesting that Atiku should reach out to Igbo leaders like Hon. Ike Ekweremadu and also come personally to adoration ground and do a project for them.”

He also berated Atiku’s running mate, Mr. Peter Obi. Though he said they had always supported Obi, he stated that Obi had not done anything for his church. He said God would bless Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State and Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State and grant them second term for what they had done for him.

Fr. Mbaka curiously withheld Obi’s blessing and said he would only release it after Obi had done a project for them. Using Umahi as an example, Mbaka said: “Umahi donated 1,000 bags of rice and 1,000 tubers of yam to us, but it meant nothing to me until he handed N10 million cheque to me and promised to build a project for the ministry. This is the type of gesture we require from Obi”, he said

While acknowledging the donation of N500,000 from Obi as his money for breaking of kolanut, he said “ stinginess is not a virtue.”

In his own remarks, the representative of President Buhari, Sen. Hope Uzodinma was warmly embraced the moment he announced N2 million for breaking of kolanut by Buhari and the announcement that Buhari will build a hospital in adoration ground for him. The elated Mbaka said that such was the type of gesture he needed from Buhari.

Responding to Hope Uzodinma’s donation of N20 million to him, he said “Uzodimna would become the next governor by the grace of God.”

On Imo State and Abia State, he said the case of the two state’s were beyond redemption and that the two states were possessed by the devil and needed to be exorcised.

Our support for Ugwuanyi’s re-election indisputable —Mbaka

However, Mbaka reiterated the unflinching support of his ministry for the re-election of Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State for a second term in office in 2019.

The outspoken priest stressed that the ministry has “100 per cent support for Gburugburu (Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi)” saying: “It is unquestionable; Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria stands for him; he is a good man; a man of peace; a perfect genius; humble and ever patient”.

The thanksgiving mass was also celebrated for Gov. Ugwuanyi, other candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Enugu State, members of the State Assembly, State Executive Council and PDP campaign organization, among others, to herald the commencement of campaigns for the 2019 general election as well as entrust the activities to the hands of God.

Extolling the leadership qualities of Gov. Ugwuanyi, Fr. Mbaka applauded him for uniting “all political parties” and ensuring equitable development across the three senatorial districts in the state, stating that “Enugu State has not had a leader like him”.

He maintained that the Adoration Ministry has not only given Gov. Ugwuanyi their endorsement for a second term in office but also spiritual support backed with unceasing prayers.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/why-buhari-atiku-may-fail-fr-mbaka/
I don't believe this people are so desperate this period to spread false news it so unfortunate his media team should respond to this
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Lorenzop: 8:27am On Dec 03, 2018
Whoever believes this story is more foolish than the OP
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Unie30: 8:40am On Dec 03, 2018
Oh God!
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 03, 2018
were those words actually spoken by Mbaka?,i doubt it,but if really it was spoken by him,then my earnest prayer is dat God doesn't waste time in exposing the fraud EJIKE MBAKA has become and equally liberate thousands of souls he is deceiving

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by jayextra(m): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2018
[b]
On Imo State and Abia State, he said the case of the two state’s were beyond redemption and that the two states were possessed by the devil and needed to be exorcised.
[/quote]
Jst negodi so bcus the governors of the two states hv not done a project or wired him cash...God pls forgive me buh this man is sick.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by sauceEEP(m): 8:58am On Dec 03, 2018
Kbidi:

The video has already gone viral where he said all that in Igbo......Its quite unfortunate....church and politics.....Obi is the man.....he will get more votes because of this.
Please can you drop link to the video?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) / Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics / Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.