Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka (21969 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by nifty60(m): 9:09am On Dec 03, 2018
The writer has a motive of tanishing Mbaka's image. Let say Mbaka have these intentions. He will not be this raw in his speech, he will be very logical. He is way too intelligent for this careless speech.
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by dokie: 9:37am On Dec 03, 2018
AdeniyiA:

Pls quote me when you see it. I can't believe wat i read on d net these days and i refuse to speak on wat i haven't confirmed myself or speak against a man of God(true or not)

I've seen a clip on a WhatsApp group chat where he was practically telling peter Obi to announce to the parishioners the project he and Atiku will carry out in the adoration ground, if not they will fail.

This one is too much for me o.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by mechanics(m): 9:39am On Dec 03, 2018
Hmmmmmm, don't know why the man of God is talking like that, depending on the agreement with president Buhari, he should know that the gift God gave him is not for business but to use it for the benefit of the Body of Christ.
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by dokie: 9:39am On Dec 03, 2018
nifty60:
The writer has a motive of tanishing Mbaka's image. Let say Mbaka have these intentions. He will not be this raw in his speech, he will be very logical. He is way too intelligent for this careless speech.

I don't think the writer is wrong o. I've seen an 11m clip. Seems its true. I am just unable to upload it here. Its from a WhatsApp group chat.
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by simplesearch: 9:46am On Dec 03, 2018
Though not his supporter, but his antecedent does not avail him as a man giving to this kind frivolous gesture, it must be the handiwork of those hell bent on discreting him.
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Sectis(m): 9:50am On Dec 03, 2018
This is fat lie... This article is 100% false. No outer of truth in it. Readers don't believe.
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by ChiefEmeka003(m): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2018
chinedumoooo:
My opinion is simply president Muhammad buhari should appreciate and thank God for his victory in 2019,his achievements and also his health issues.
...so you agreed with Mbaka?
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by ChiefEmeka003(m): 11:38am On Dec 03, 2018
donkarly:
So mbaka now sells to the highest donor..this is madness
....No he can't say such blasphemy
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Abagworo(m): 11:39am On Dec 03, 2018
This one sounds like tales by moonlight. Mbaka can never stoop this low.
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by chinedumoooo: 11:49am On Dec 03, 2018
ChiefEmeka003:
...so you agreed with Mbaka?
Perfectly,I agree with father mbaka.
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by worriedguy(m): 11:56am On Dec 03, 2018
allthingsgood:
No I don't want to bliv this. Its a lie
the video is on Facebook
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by worriedguy(m): 11:57am On Dec 03, 2018
Abagworo:
This one sounds like tales by moonlight. Mbaka can never stoop this low.
wait till you watch the video

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by worriedguy(m): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2018
Xsem:
It's too obvious that this article is laced with lies.
This article is targeted at tarnishing the image of the Reverend father and anyone with discerning eyes would figure it out.
have you watched the video

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by blackfase(m): 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
dokie:
All mbaka sermons are on video.

Until I see the video of this bizarre speech, I refuse to believe.

Don't mind d buffoons. They'd bliv anything they read on d net. This is too preposterous even from a backwater church priest. This particular tabloid is famous for criminal propaganga. Its stinks of mischief to hades. Only d discerning will know....

*Modified- Actually saw an audioless video where hes purported to have made the comments, well if its true, wonders they say will never cease especially in some zoo called nanjiriya... cry embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Xsem(m): 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
worriedguy:
have you watched the video

Yah .
It's true. Mbaka has finally lost it
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by dokie: 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
blackfase:

Don't mind d buffoons. They'd bliv anything they read on d net. This is too preposterous even from a backwater church priest. This particular tabloid is famous for criminal propaganga. Its stinks of mischief to hades. Only d discerning will know....

*Modified- Actually saw an audioless video where hes purported to have made the comments, well if its true, wonders they say will never cease especially in some zoo called nanjiriya... cry embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I'm sure you've seen the videos.

Mbaka did wrong.
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
Is he not the bold face of your Catholic church in Igbo land? A state governor gives him a thousand bags of cement and it means nothing until the state coffee was ransacked for additional #10,000,000 naira ... Buhari gave him #2,000,000 and the god of the Catholic church suddenly turned from criticizing him to praising him.

Hope , the messenger from Buhari will now win imo state because he delivered the right message ... Millions of naira and a building ...the god of the Catholic church follows the richest. Obi gave half a millions and the god there did not accept it

See Una doctrine

bonechamberlain:
this man needs to be sanctioned by the church. this is madness.
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by blackfase(m): 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
dokie:

I'm sure you've seen the videos.

Mbaka did wrong.

An understatement! And to think man here took him as one of d few legit priests around! Mehn, can't get my head around it. It indeed is finished, like Jesus yelled...
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by globemoney: 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
NonsoWow:
Peter Obi came to offer Mbaka 500K for blessing but Mbaka collected the money and still insulted him for being stingy. And the blessing was also with-held. Oouch! That would have really hurt.
I just wonder how my friends IbrahimDamola, mekaboy, nzeobi, Pekele007, Gandollar, Topccy007z etc received this news. I sympathize with them. Peter adaobi na bad market

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Topccy007z: 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
globemoney:

I just wonder how my friends IbrahimDamola, mekaboy, nzeobi, Pekele007, Gandollar, Topccy007z etc received this news. I sympathize with them. Peter adaobi na bad market
I pity you

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by globemoney: 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
Topccy007z:
I pity you

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
I don't blame Mbaka but Obi for even going there. Maybe because he is a Catholic.

NonsoWow:
Peter Obi came to offer Mbaka 500K for blessing but Mbaka collected the money and still insulted him for being stingy. And the blessing was also with-held. Oouch! That would have really hurt.
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lorenzop:
Whoever believes this story is more foolish than the OP

Since there is a video evidence , it simply means that even ' foolish' people will be insulted to have you amongst them

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=222585251973649&id=556735474379821
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
xtraordinariguy:
I don't believe this people are so desperate this period to spread false news it so unfortunate his media team should respond to this

Desperate about Mbaka or who?

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
Tecks10:
Just a little look at those statements claimed to be made by Mbaka reeks of superfluous lies. These statements are credulous! And impossible too. Even a mad man wouldn't utter such statements. I wonder who moved this to front page.

Since he uttered it he is even an embarrassment to a 'madman'

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Am not a fan of Fr. Mbaka or any religious merchant abi is it leader.But if u think that I will believe this poo u just reported here then u need a brain reset

Nope. It is you that needs the brain reset for thinking and believing that cassock makes a man divine.

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
Just like The man in Kano claimed ... Gandollar

Dannjay:
I don't want to believe this statements by Mbaka is true, it must have been doctored by wanna be journalist cum reporter, but if it's really true then Mbaka has lost track big time
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
AdeniyiA:

Pls quote me when you see it. I can't believe wat i read on d net these days and i refuse to speak on wat i haven't confirmed myself or speak against a man of God(true or not)

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Okoroawusa: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nodogragra4me:

Nope. It is you that needs the brain reset for thinking and believing that cassock makes a man divine.

Then you don't know me.I hate organized religion with a passion
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by azubikeiyi: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hmmmm, this news sounds totally incoherent. We need to see the video clip to believe you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio Parading Fake Results, INEC Tells Akwa Ibom Tribunal / Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications / Buhari Commissions Road Projects In Zamfara (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.