Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,116 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat (17112 Views)

FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities / ASUU Finally Reacts To FG's "No work, No Pay" Policy / ASUU Strike: Nigerian Govt Orders Universities To Implement ‘no Work, No Pay’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat by Flamzey00(m): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2018
ASUU for lyf. School don tire me sef. Lemme just take ASUU as a better excuse to continue playing bet9ja. I need to win 100m dis year. If I no get money watin I gain?
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat by salbis(m): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2018
When you spent 104 days on medical tourism in London weren't you paid? No work, no pay threat doesn't scare no one. Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat by eezeribe(m): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2018
casspersteve:
Make una just call off strike January!!
I cannot remember the courses I'm offering this semester nii
Business have format my brain!!!
With your horrible use of English...

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat by Lagosluv(m): 9:46am On Dec 03, 2018
better
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat by peeddy(m): 9:50am On Dec 03, 2018
We need the firm stand of ASUU for fed govt to withdraw PMB
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat by Warship: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2018
Pruwa:
Please let them just call off the strike,I am already tired.i just feel for persons who were still in school writing their exams when the strike started.

Babe, why you never reply my question.?

Hope say, I no ask a wrong question.?
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat by Talknochip(m): 9:50am On Dec 03, 2018
casspersteve:
Lol... U better dey carry ur course form go ur place (s) of hustle

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat by bencr7: 10:04am On Dec 03, 2018
Gudhrt08:
ASUU are terrorist to educational system in Nigeria.
than our leaders are not terrorist abi...
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat by SaturnNick(m): 10:06am On Dec 03, 2018
If not because of condition, I would have just jejely go to Canada for my schooling.
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat by Pruwa: 10:17am On Dec 03, 2018
Warship:

Babe, why you never reply my question.?

Hope say, I no ask a wrong question.?

Lol no you didn't ask a wrong question
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat by Okudiover(m): 10:34am On Dec 03, 2018
Una say I no get WAEC fah? Okay come and pick degree make I see una. ASUU will remain on strike till 2023 walahi! I advise you lazy youths to stop complaining about unemployment and go back to your abandoned farmlands or learn how to rear cattle. After you will say there are no job opportunities. The change starts with you.

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat by phetto(m): 10:37am On Dec 03, 2018
oderinde151:
Call off this fu*****ng strike..
Applied spectroscopy is waiting for me cry cry

Chemistry

Your school?
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat by Warship: 10:55am On Dec 03, 2018
Pruwa:

Lol no you didn't ask a wrong question
Which part of Nigeria are you from.?
Pls tell me because your beauty is unique.
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat by Rockyfancino(m): 10:58am On Dec 03, 2018
Bambambiglo:
Selfish ASUU fighting for only their greedy pockets
They are fighting for us. It's you people that say education is not good, no practical and others. Yet, lots of people can't afford private schools and the government doesn't care.

If Public universities should fall like the public sec & pry schools (you should check the public pry schs and see their conditions), only few people would be able to afford private versities.

I saw the public schools in Ekiti state, and I felt like crying for Nigeria. Schools with population less than 100 and fallen buildings. Parents can still afford private sec & pry schools, but will they be able to afford private universities?

This stupid government should step up to their responsibility for once. They can't even afford to pay #30k minimum wage, when SA is stepping up to 120k+ minimum wage. Shame to the useless government that embezzle our money.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat by Topmaike007(m): 11:09am On Dec 03, 2018
SirLakes:

Lol grin

They will remember them after elections grin
funny you bro
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat by outstanding100(m): 11:09am On Dec 03, 2018
What's so difficult there to implement their agreement and save the educational sector? If it is to release money for politics they will do that without looking backwards. It's well ooo, God should help us in this country.
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat by casspersteve: 11:12am On Dec 03, 2018
Talknochip:
Lol... U better dey carry ur course form to ur place (s) of hustle

Lolz
It's useless there ooo

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat by casspersteve: 11:19am On Dec 03, 2018
eezeribe:

With your horrible use of English...

Mr. Perfect!!!
No room for errors in your life
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat by Teymanhenry(f): 11:30am On Dec 03, 2018
am sure they withdrew that threat because they come 2019, we have a say
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:38am On Dec 03, 2018
casspersteve:
not only u my broda grin

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat by akaahs(m): 11:47am On Dec 03, 2018
Gudhrt08:
ASUU are terrorist to educational system in Nigeria.
your not different from a terrorist, any body that is against the improvement on our education is a terrorist
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat by able1993(m): 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
motion without movement

anyway, are you tired of life, do you feel like giving up soon or you want to learn how the great men like Ben Carson, Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs made it, then visit
www.motivate.com.ng
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat by BushDoctor123: 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2018
Federal government and its double face politics. The no work no pay policy was implimented during the recent nurses strike but backslided when it involve ASUU.
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat by oderinde151(m): 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
phetto:

Chemistry

Your school?
oou
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat by Psoul(m): 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
SamOgasco:
Abeg na ASUU people dey talk. Therefore only University students are allowed to say something or comment on this post.

Thank you!

See this one ooo. You are just a mere Nigerian undergraduate and ur head dey puff like dis. No be even better undergraduate from better country oo. You don't even know wen FG and ASUU will allow you to graduate.
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat by Warship: 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
Rockyfancino:

They are fighting for us. It's you people that say education is not good, no practical and others. Yet, lots of people can't afford private schools and the government doesn't care.

If Public universities should fall like the public sec & pry schools (you should check the public pry schs and see their conditions), only few people would be able to afford private versities.

I saw the public schools in Ekiti state, and I felt like crying for Nigeria. Schools with population less than 100 and fallen buildings. Parents can still afford private sec & pry schools, but will they be able to afford private universities?

This stupid government should step up to their responsibility for once. They can't even afford to pay #30k minimum wage, when SA is stepping up to 120k+ minimum wage. Shame to the useless government that embezzle our money.

How much is ASUU demanding for and what is the % in respect to the Budget.?
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat by Warship: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
outstanding100:
What's so difficult there to implement their agreement and save the educational sector? If it is to release money for politics they will do that without looking backwards. It's well ooo, God should help us in this country.

How much is ASUU demanding for and what is the % in respect to the Budget.?

These are questions we need to ask.
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pruwa:
Please let them just call off the strike,I am already tired.i just feel for persons who were still in school writing their exams when the strike started.

What a nice behind you killing me with, are you really single?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

71 Nigerian Students Leave For China, Russia On Scholarship / ASUU Threatens To Go On Strike, Says FG Is Reluctant To Implement The 2019 Deal / School Gist/gossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.