Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams (2565 Views)

10 Things Sex Is Doing For U- What Sex Is Doing To You And U Have Never Notice / Post Your Pictures Here If You Are A Naija Girl And U Have Big A** / Jamb 2011, You Dont Ve To Pay To Pass Your Exams, Here Is The Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by Gabry(f): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2010
PAPA190,

to be honest with you, I am honestly not piss with you anymore because of the Platinumnk issue and all. Im just testing you to see if you are worth getting a permanent ban and whether if you are worth to be forgiven.

The more I test your patience and making you feel the hit with my temporary menaupause old grandmama syndrome, I come to discover that you have never change. Your insults will continue to reign all over and you will continue to spam everywhere no matter how many times Nairaland has banned u. That one be confirm thing! grin

Anyways, appreciate this your new ID for the rest of your entire life on Nairaland (unless if they have decided to ban you again than I would suggest your next name to be Grandpapa190 tongue) with the word PAPA in the front. cheesy

wink
Re: Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by Gabry(f): 9:55am On Jul 30, 2010
HOHO! Another ban shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Awww. . . WHy choose 190. U should choose Grandpapa190 sad
Re: Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by cantell(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2010
Another 190 thread again?
C'mon Gabry, you know better.
You're making him more notorious than before.
Threads like this gives him a reason to act like brat.
Re: Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by Okijajuju1(m): 10:39am On Jul 30, 2010
Isnt it interestin!!
Re: Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by NaijaSisi(f): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2010
cantell:

but havent u noticed he is a changed man now that he has gotten married
Re: Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by Okijajuju1(m): 10:55am On Jul 30, 2010
^^ More like since he reincarnated as .190. grin
Re: Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by Gabry(f): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2010
cantell:

I think itas not about another 190 thread but I believe 190 creates his own threads for himself wink Dont you think? cheesy

Okija_juju:

Isnt it interestin!!

very naa smiley

Naija_Sisi:

but havent u noticed he is a changed man now that he has gotten married

Hmmm. . . I still have doubts about that his temporary good attitude lipsrsealed
Re: Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by NaijaSisi(f): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2010
^^^to be honest so am i but lets give d guy a chance, lets wait and see

where is he anyway? still waiting for him to grace this thread with his prescence
Re: Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by 1105(f): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2010
im here,
1st gabry cant be a male, sending in this msg to me~

2nd cantell, if i respond 2 u now they would simply say i havent changed and i always insult people
where as,they look for my trouble 1st and when i respond they bail and leave me there looking guilty~

3rd,Gabry, thanks 4 ur msg, @lest we wont be having issues anymore

@all
I am a changed man~ since i lost my 190 id and omo came into my life.
I am a new born son of nairaland,

Thank u mukina for banning me,i respect your actions

Thank u~
Re: Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by 1105(f): 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2010
@nija-sisi
u are the only sister i have here on nairaland
I have suffered this past 2months from the hands of moderators and even Gabry herself.
But im still here.i would cope~
i almost left nairaland yesterday but someone called me from the over-seas not 2 leave
I dont even know how he got my # and besides who he was,

all the same.naija-sisi, thanks for having my back, u remain special 2 me!
Re: Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by NaijaSisi(f): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2010
190, u are most welcome my dear, dont worry i'll always have your back, dont mind all d bad belle ppl wey wan try stop your shine, make u carry go jare!  cheesy
Re: Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by 1105(f): 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2010
^^
Grinnin~ grin grin
Re: Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by mamagee3(f): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2010
Buahahaha. . .

More like grandmama 190. grin
Re: Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by cantell(m): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2010
190.:

[color=#990000]
2nd cantell, if i respond 2 u now they would simply say i havent changed and i always insult people
where as,they look for my trouble 1st and when i respond they bail and leave me there looking guilty~

Look for your trouble?
What am i supposed to do? sh*it in my pants?
I can't be bothered if some cargo doesn't know how to make comments in a public forum.
There's nothing you'll say i haven't heard before.
So you either accept the truth or rant away like you always do.
Re: Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by Gabry(f): 1:17am On Jul 31, 2010
Naija_Sisi:

^^^to be honest so am i but lets give d guy a chance, lets wait and see

where is he anyway? still waiting for him to grace this thread with his prescence

I had hopes for him many times but he failed after some mins and is very very distracted. sad But ok, I hope he is a change man this time around.

By the way, u look hot! shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss

190.:

im here,
1st gabry cant be a male, sending in this msg to me~

3rd,Gabry, thanks 4 your msg, @lest we wont be having issues anymore

@all
I am a changed man~ since i lost my 190 id and omo came into my life.
I am a new born son of nairaland,

Thank u~

I trust Mukina's actions towards you. You gotta admit it, u have been causing lots of palava for Nairaland like what Amaka had said. wink

mama-gee:

Buahahaha. . .

More like grandmama 190. grin

How about Menaupause Grandma 190? grin tongue

cantell:

Look for your trouble?
What am i supposed to do? sh*it in my pants?
I can't be bothered if some cargo doesn't know how to make comments in a public forum.
There's nothing you'll say i haven't heard before.
So you either accept the truth or rant away like you always do.

Now Now Cantell. Calm down naa wink
Re: Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by NaijaSisi(f): 1:37am On Jul 31, 2010
Gabry:

By the way, u look hot! shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss

oh *bats eyelashes* cheesy wink
Re: Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by Mobinga: 7:32am On Jul 31, 2010
Who's this Omolola sef?
Re: Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by 1105(f): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2010
^^
my wife, u got 2 meet her sometime~

@Gabry
Im happy we have finally made up,
i missed our discussions alot~ and u especially~

How plat, ~ cry cry
Re: Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by philip0906(m): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2010
another 190 thread again  undecided. . .d only plus is dat,he is definitely d most popular nairalander with no opponent  tongue. . .I just hope he enjoys his fantasies here on nland and have it at d back of his skull dat this is not a "real world". . .begining 2 like d bloke little by little  grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by 1105(f): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2010
^^
And if i reply the rubbish u jst said,
I would be banned,
why do u people keep luring me out 2 hurl insults~
I wont no one would tempt me!
angry angry
Re: Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by philip0906(m): 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2010
^^
Where did I insult u?abi dem ban ur eye join? shocked shocked
Re: Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by 1105(f): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2010
^^^
Dont lemme start,
where'nt u d dude who made issues with that amala babe the other day~
Re: Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by philip0906(m): 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2010
^^
who is amala babe again? undecided By d way,y r u remembering "d other day"? tongue
Re: Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by mamagee3(f): 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2010
[size=25pt]Thread Locked. tongue[/size]
Re: Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by dani1luv: 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2010
^^Thread re-opened. . . grin . . I found the key grin grin grin grin
Re: Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by mamagee3(f): 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2010
[size=25pt]Thread Locked again.

Nobody should unlock it or else. angry angry
[/size]
Re: Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by dani1luv: 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2010
^^^^To stand up for what is right is wisdom and knowledge defeating fools. tongue

Buh I still post grin
Re: Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by mamagee3(f): 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2010
^^Yeah right. tongue

You're posting in your imgination, brother. grin
Re: Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by SSaemoenl(m): 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2010
And who is the fool here, hope not the person in question?[size=5pt] 190[/size] Mama-gee, come over to Falconets vs Germany thread and analysis the strategies the Falconets are going to apply against the Germans 2morrow. cheesy wink
Re: Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by 1105(f): 6:53am On Aug 01, 2010
hi dani1 grin
Re: Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by Gabry(f): 10:59am On Aug 01, 2010
Hmmm. . . I find the replies strange all of a sudden. lipsrsealed
Re: Papa190, Your Exams Have Been Over And U Failed Your Exams by 1105(f): 11:42am On Aug 01, 2010
^^
How sweets grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opportunity Comes But Once. / New Driver's License For #14,000 / Major Solomon Kabiru Umaru (eskay) (RIP):'( :'(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.